Religiouscels: Why do you Believe in God?

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
I noticed the forum has loads of Muslims and Christians. How can you believe in a just god, when some suffer and others thrive?

I think unattractive men cling to religion simply because they can’t partake in the degeneracy. They know marriage and strict customs/laws against adultery and fornication are their only shot at mating

The difference between being born Chad in LA vs Sub5 in Mumbai:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Lmao, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
God is real Jesus suffered too this doesn’t mean anything

• +1
Reactions: JL~, AlexBrown84, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
Religion is just another big cope that prevents people from oofing themselves imo, but if people can help themselves by believing, keep doing it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fishy, Imretarded?, Never Get Up and 1 other person
My soul, man. It knows God, He knows me.

I don't really understand our suffering, or what I'm here for. I'm just along for the ride until I go.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, RAMU KAKA, cube and 3 others
God is all about love and forgiveness
you shouldnt get lost in envy because you will be wasting your life on something that is unobtainable and cardinal

all about trials and tribulation burdda

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, i_love_roosters, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Stop trying to make everything about women you idiots.

I believe in God because we didn’t come from fish that walked out of water. The end

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, diamondbill, AlexBrown84 and 8 others
Religion is just another big cope that prevents people from oofing themselves imo, but if people can help themselves by believing, keep doing it.
That’s interesting because the highly religious countries typically are rife with poverty and a lower standard of living. Ironically atheist counties where people have more(resources) suicide rates are higher. Hope or fear of eternal suffering is a powerful thing

I believe in God because we didn’t come from fish that walked out of water. The end
*bacteria

That’s interesting because the highly religious countries typically are rife with poverty and a lower standard of living. Ironically atheist counties where people have more(resources) suicide rates are higher. Hope or fear of eternal suffering is a powerful thing
Because devil gives them power

From my view, I'd be coping if I said God didn't exist. It's easy to live in ignorance of his wrath and judgement. He is equal parts loving and terrifying. I do sometimes fear what he has in store for me, too; it only seems like things are going to get worse.

Also the reason I don't kill myself is not because I'm a happy-go-lucky Christian that just goes along with life and takes it as it is; I would just rather not face his wrath in exchange for escaping my struggles on earth. That does leave me absolutely miserable and nearly hopeless, though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

I don’t believe in evolution theory either. But to say looks only apply to relations with women is ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I want to make it clear that Muslims do not believe in a conventional God.

Muslims believe in a fraudulent God that has promised them endless Arab virgin pussy in heaven. That is not God. God does not cater to our fleshly desires. We are called to weaken our physical beings and urges by various ascetic means—We are not called to think of heaven as an orgy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, diamondbill, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Ironically atheist counties where people have more(resources) suicide rates are higher. Hope or fear of eternal suffering is a powerful thing
it's not ironic it's just truth

satans only purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy and the non believers are in a forever losing battle against wickedness without faith in the lord only if they were to repent and truly change their life for the Lord thy God things would be better in all aspects

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, diamondbill, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
It’s a dilemma because clearly there’s evil in the world so surely there’s good too
the earth is devils playground every country is ruled by a different demonic entity

• +1
Reactions: Axii, ShowerMaxxing and scrunchables
I want to make it clear that Muslims do not believe in a conventional God.

Muslims believe in a fraudulent God that has promised them endless Arab virgin pussy in heaven. That is not God. God does not cater to our fleshly desires. We are called to weaken our physical beings and urges by various ascetic means—We are not called to think of heaven as an orgy
I’ve always thought “allah” was prophet Muhammads sick spin on Christianity and Judaism. Writing in rules and ideas that appeal to man’s carnal desires. To boast his following and clear his taboos, no doubt

They practice the Deadly Sins
- Gluttony = ramadan a month of feasting
- Lust = 72 virgins, multiple wives, harems
- Wrath = slaughter all non-believers, treat as animals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, scrunchables and Axii
I can't ask God to make the pain go away. I feel all alone even knowing Jesus is next to me. That hits me harder than just feeling like no one's there.

How can I cope? I can't. There's no copes. The Biblepill is excruciatingly brutal

• +1
I can't ask God to make the pain go away.
you can mate you just need the faith of a mustard seed

although he wont take it away immediatly there will be test but you will see that it gets easier as time goes on

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and scrunchables
God is all about love and forgiveness
you shouldnt get lost in envy because you will be wasting your life on something that is unobtainable and cardinal

all about trials and tribulation burdda
Wouldn’t a just god create equal opportunity? “Trials and tribulation” but it teaches you life isn’t a test, that all those who repent shall be forgiven

the earth is devils playground every country is ruled by a different demonic entity
Yes the darkness and the light. Why does god not intervene and punish the evil doers in this life?

Yes the darkness and the light. Why does god not intervene and punish the doers in this life?
He will first the trash must be separated from the good

• +1
you can mate you just need the faith of a mustard seed

although he wont take it away immediatly there will be test but you will see that it gets easier as time goes on
It's true. The words give me hope, but it's looking real bleak.

My struggles compared to some others aren't even all that. I just finished reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, and Tom's faith and resolve is inconceivable, given the condition he's been forced into all his life. I don't suffer 1% of what he does, yet he doesn't roll over and give up like me.

I gotta be more faithful and change. But it's hard.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ShowerMaxxing
I just find it hard to believe that my existence and consciousness in all it's complexity (eyes, nose, mouth organs, and then those complicated and seeminly designed systems on a molecular level) all of that came to be via unguided collisions between particles.

It seems more reasonable to believe that the particles.mnolecules were guided by a willing entity which transcends space and time

also in religion this world doesn't matter and the afterlife is eternal so any suffering a creation of god experiences in this world is dwarfed to 0 by the infinite and eternal reward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and scrunchables
There’s also those who believe in mother nature. Goatis for example is a big supporter of this idea. The belief that you should live on instinct, like an animal. But between the animals and us intelligence is a clear distinction. So clearly we were meant for more, no?

• +1
I just find it hard to believe that my existence and consciousness in all it's complexity (eyes, nose, mouth organs, and then those complicated and seeminly designed systems on a molecular level) all of that came to be via unguided collisions between particles.

It seems more reasonable to believe that the particles.mnolecules were guided by a willing entity which transcends space and time

also in religion this world doesn't matter and the afterlife is eternal so any suffering a creation of god experiences in this world is dwarfed to 0 by the infinite and eternal reward
That feeling when da suffering is terrible, but the reward is infinite

Happy Canadian GIF by The Weeknd

It's true. The words give me hope, but it's looking real bleak.

My struggles compared to some others aren't even all that. I just finished reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, and Tom's faith and resolve is inconceivable, given the condition he's been forced into all his life. I don't suffer 1% of what he does, yet he doesn't roll over and give up like me.

I gotta be more faithful and change. But it's hard.
Yeah but that’s just downplaying your struggles because x human suffered more. Humans naturally want more and more, never satisfied.

Common example is hunger, you say u hate lamb. Then some dork says “oh but what about the starving kids in Africa broo.” If food wasn’t an issue they’d also be pickier

• +1

Yeah but you live with uncertainity, nobody knows for sure whether the afterlife is real or not. Do you follow out of fear/expected reward or because you actually believe it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah but you live with uncertainity, nobody knows for sure whether the afterlife is real or not.
truly religious people are certain, and when your certain it exists, you can finally be at peace in this life no matter how shit ur situation is.

As hard is it may be for you to believe, not all religiouscels are coping, many genuinely and wholeheartedly believe it and are 100% certian of it in their minds

• +1
I believe in God because there are moments he had helped me.

I just don't like his hypocritical followers.

• +1
Religion is difficult for me. It seems like gaslighting and people wanting to control you, but it sorta makes sense if you think about it a lot.

I just know I believe in a creator, maybe not religion, to think everything is one big accident is retarded. Also atheists tend to be the ugly ones.

• +1
Wouldn’t a just god create equal opportunity? “Trials and tribulation” but it teaches you life isn’t a test, that all those who repent shall be forgiven
God does give equal opportunity just not entirely for the cardinal things such as excessive greed - food - lustings

there are many references in the Bible from what I read so far that say "ask and you shall recieve" everyone knows this right

Matthew 8:5-7:
" And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching (asking/begging) him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him."

this is just one example but into other words everyone does have equal opportunity but only if it is to receive love, forgiveness and blessing from God

theres plenty other examples but the guy in this one in particular is asking Jesus (God) to heal someone else that is going through a tough time that seems almost impossible to ever get healed from, cerebral palsy, through the mans faith in God alone he was able to come to him and ask for healing for someone else

here is a better example if that one seems to not fit entirely with my point

Matthew 9:27-31

27 As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”

28 When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”

“Yes, Lord,” they replied.

29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; 30 and their sight was restored.

in this we have two BLIND men they cant even physically witness the blessings of God and yet through their faith alone they are able to recieve healing and blessings from God

I believe God is just in the way when it comes to His love and Healings
if you love him he will absolutly love you back 10 fold

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ShowerMaxxing
truly religious people are certain, and when your certain it exists, you can finally be at peace in this life no matter how shit ur situation is.

As hard is it may be for you to believe, not all religiouscels are coping, many genuinely and wholeheartedly believe it and are 100% certian of it in their minds
I struggle with my faith, prayers seem to fall on deaf ears. But in my recent life I have experiences that seem divine. Months ago I lost my phone and rather than stealing it a stranger returned it, just recently I saved a car(keys left on door) and $100 of looksmaxxing products being stolen(bag left in parking lot).

They almost seem like tests, I was going to drive past that car and thought of taking the shavers and creams. But thought back to the my fortune. Then most recently I was caught by my now ex gf sexting girls. I had been doing that the entire relationship. Always preaching about the importance of loyalty. She broke it off and did the same, some say that’s karmic retribution.

But then I look to billionaire kiddy fiddlers nothing bad ever seems to come their way

God does give equal opportunity just not entirely for the cardinal things such as excessive greed - food - lustings

there are many references in the Bible from what I read so far that say "ask and you shall recieve" everyone knows this right

Matthew 8:5-7:
" And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching (asking/begging) him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him."

this is just one example but into other words everyone does have equal opportunity but only if it is to receive love, forgiveness and blessing from God

theres plenty other examples but the guy in this one in particular is asking Jesus (God) to heal someone else that is going through a tough time that seems almost impossible to ever get healed from, cerebral palsy, through the mans faith in God alone he was able to come to him and ask for healing for someone else

here is a better example if that one seems to not fit entirely with my point

Matthew 9:27-31

27 As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”

28 When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”

“Yes, Lord,” they replied.

29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; 30 and their sight was restored.

in this we have two BLIND men they cant even physically witness the blessings of God and yet through their faith alone they are able to recieve healing and blessings from God

I believe God is just in the way when it comes to His love and Healings
if you love him he will absolutly love you back 10 fold
Yes but these are just mystical tales, how could blindness be cured with such ease?

I’ve heard people originally referred to the sun as our god. Bringer of light, warmth and life. Partial blindness is actually cured with lasik UV rays too. What do you think of that idea, Jesus the son(sun) and his crown of thorns(rays)

Yes but these are just mystical tales, how could blindness be cured with such ease?

I’ve heard people originally referred to the sun as our god. Bringer of light, warmth and life. Partial blindness is actually cured with lasik UV rays too. What do you think of that idea, Jesus the son(sun) and his crown of thorns(rays)
View attachment 2807911
sun god is a deception of satan

• Hmm...
  • +1
sun god is a deception of satan
But it’s all we have, visible to the human eye. You can’t stare too long or you’ll be blinded just like how holy texts say u can’t gaze upon god. It also lies in the heavens beyond the firmament

I noticed the forum has loads of Muslims and Christians. How can you believe in a just god, when some suffer and others thrive?

I think unattractive men cling to religion simply because they can’t partake in the degeneracy. They know marriage and strict customs/laws against adultery and fornication are their only shot at mating

View attachment 2807827
View attachment 2807829
remove the question of wether or not god. “Actually” exists in the physical real sense, and instead ask yourself wether you would prefer to live as though god exists or not. Beyond the simple concept of an afterlife, but as a higher order being you submit your actions to in the pursuit of a better time on earth. This is only a brief and honestly shit explanation of it but if you go down this rabbithole you will likely come out religious

But it’s all we have, visible to the human eye. You can’t stare too long or you’ll be blinded just like how holy texts say u can’t gaze upon god. It also lies in the heavens beyond the firmament
documentive history starting with Lucifer's rebellion in Heaven, and continue
to expose through history how Lucifer was worshipped, both ignorantly and openly, through
the astrological systems of Sun worship. After the camouflages have been removed from
paganism that reveal it was in reality Satan who was worshipped as the Sun-god, then we shall
remove all the camouflages Lucifer is hiding behind today.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down
to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend
into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the
congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be
like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell to the sides of the pit."
The "son of the morning"
stood in the presence of God with Christ. He was the covering Cherub, the lightbearer for
God. However, Lucifer began to think of himself as equal in splendor and wisdom to God. He
began to think he also deserved worship from the Lord's servants, and began to plot against
the Lord of Heaven.

let's take a closer look at the name "Lucifer" itself. The name
"Lucifer" in Latin means "Light-Bearer" and may also mean the planet Venus, which is the
"morning star at dawn"[2]. In Greek mythology, Lucifer was personified as a male figure
bearing a torch[3]. Hence, we have the origin of the Light-Bearer of the Olympic Games. The
Greek transliteration of the name of this incarnation of Lucifer in the myth was Teitan. In
middle English his name was Titan, which also meant "Sungod"
not coincidences

• +1
OP ur false assumption is that God is fair or something, what if he just loves to watch brutality ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman232, ShowerMaxxing and Aladin
OP ur false assumption is that God is fair or something, what if he just loves to watch brutality ?
It’s not God’s fault niggers in Africa are too stupid to use condoms.

• JFL
remove the question of wether or not god. “Actually” exists in the physical real sense, and instead ask yourself wether you would prefer to live as though god exists or not. Beyond the simple concept of an afterlife, but as a higher order being you submit your actions to in the pursuit of a better time on earth. This is only a brief and honestly shit explanation of it but if you go down this rabbithole you will likely come out religious
I do believe in god, I just stuggle with faith in times of hardship.

documentive history starting with Lucifer's rebellion in Heaven, and continue
to expose through history how Lucifer was worshipped, both ignorantly and openly, through
the astrological systems of Sun worship. After the camouflages have been removed from
paganism that reveal it was in reality Satan who was worshipped as the Sun-god, then we shall
remove all the camouflages Lucifer is hiding behind today.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down
to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend
into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the
congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be
like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell to the sides of the pit."
The "son of the morning"
stood in the presence of God with Christ. He was the covering Cherub, the lightbearer for
God. However, Lucifer began to think of himself as equal in splendor and wisdom to God. He
began to think he also deserved worship from the Lord's servants, and began to plot against
the Lord of Heaven.

let's take a closer look at the name "Lucifer" itself. The name
"Lucifer" in Latin means "Light-Bearer" and may also mean the planet Venus, which is the
"morning star at dawn"[2]. In Greek mythology, Lucifer was personified as a male figure
bearing a torch[3]. Hence, we have the origin of the Light-Bearer of the Olympic Games. The
Greek transliteration of the name of this incarnation of Lucifer in the myth was Teitan. In
middle English his name was Titan, which also meant "Sungod"
not coincidences
Yea but they argue he’s the “morning star” referring to the “planet Venus.” Not referring to our own sun

Yea but they argue he’s the “morning star” referring to the “planet Venus.” Not referring to our own sun
Venus has several Hebrew notations. The one most commonly used is (nogah). The equivalent Arab word is (zuhra). Both the Hebrew and the Arab terms carry the meaning of 'brightness', 'shine'.

it's all connected mate

this is why the tower of babble is a big metaphor for words having different meanings in different launguages
it's all satans deception

• +1
I struggle with my faith, prayers seem to fall on deaf ears. But in my recent life I have experiences that seem divine. Months ago I lost my phone and rather than stealing it a stranger returned it, just recently I saved a car(keys left on door) and $100 of looksmaxxing products being stolen(bag left in parking lot).

They almost seem like tests, I was going to drive past that car and thought of taking the shavers and creams. But thought back to the my fortune. Then most recently I was caught by my now ex gf sexting girls. I had been doing that the entire relationship. Always preaching about the importance of loyalty. She broke it off and did the same, some say that’s karmic retribution.

But then I look to billionaire kiddy fiddlers nothing bad ever seems to come their way
Believe in God and pray in your home. Don't go to church imo, the amount of hypocrisy will turn you atheist.

And IMO, there is no need to bother whether people live better lives or they do not receive karmaic retribution. You do you. Life is short and it is impossible to get rich nowadays unless you are born into wealth. Thank the boomers for the shit we are in now.

• +1
This is legitimately in the bible, Cain(the evil son) his descendants are the rich ones, the smart ones

but abel the good son of adam, his descendants are the gentiles ( the undesired ones) so this world is created literally not for equality, our fate is already decided when we're still just a soul jfl, this is why I believe in God but I'm not religious

Cause I'm one of them gentiles

• +1
Imagine not realizing being atheist is a product of 300 years of social engineering that leads to self degradation and also degradation of society in general. People are too dumb to realize some things

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and ShowerMaxxing
Dumb way of seeing things, atheist countries of nowadays were built on religious base, specially Europe, the peak of Europe was when it was a highly religious continent.

Believe in God and pray in your home. Don't go to church imo, the amount of hypocrisy will turn you atheist.

And IMO, there is no need to bother whether people live better lives or they do not receive karmaic retribution. You do you. Life is short and it is impossible to get rich nowadays unless you are born into wealth. Thank the boomers for the shit we are in now.
I won’t blame the working people, it’s not the boomers. It’s the greed of Zionist overlords, hoarding all the wealth

View attachment 2807827
View attachment 2807829
You can’t force women to marry you in Christianity.