[REMADE, MOG BATTLE] Prettyboy morph VS Jock morph

Who mogs?

• Total voters
I've seen women pursue both of these men. I think only women can answer the question of which is more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've seen women pursue both of these men. I think only women can answer the question of which is more attractive.
Do the women that go for both these men differ in terms of archetype, personality, race and appearance?

Do the women that go for both these men differ in terms of archetype, personality, race and appearance?
Not that I've noticed. From what I've seen, the same woman would go for both of these guys. At this level of looks, social skills, charisma, and likeability start mattering a lot more imho. I'm assuming they have the same body, and equal muscle mass.

• +1
But Also, a guy that's between those two, not full Jock, but not full pretty boy would probably mog both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542 and Xangsane
Not that I've noticed. From what I've seen, the same woman would go for both of these guys. At this level of looks, social skills, charisma, and likeability start mattering a lot more imho. I'm assuming they have the same body, and equal muscle mass.
Yep, assume that. However, @spiggacel seems to think otherwise.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
Yep, assume that. However, @spiggacel seems to think otherwise.
The majority of women would go for both of them yes. imo, hqnp white girls(basically jbs) would choose the prettyboy chad over the jock chad.

• +1
The majority of women would go for both of them yes. imo, hqnp white girls(basically jbs) would choose the prettyboy chad over the jock chad.
So would noodles, but they would be invisible to the prettyboy chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
But Also, a guy that's between those two, not full Jock, but not full pretty boy would probably mog both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Oh god, its eliot rodgers.

Jk. Maybe he mogs. I'm not really sure. His different colored eyes kinda make his face look off balance and unsymmetrical.

Maybe 75% pretty boy, 25% Jock mogs.
I can do a morph of that
the morph was 50/50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back