[REMADE POLL] What would you consider a looksmatched couple?

What do you consider a looksmatched couple?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
What would you consider a looksmatched couple between a man and a woman in a relationship or marriage?
The majority of LTR couples I've seen are looksmatched within a 0.5 PSL point deviation.

Remade poll because the last one was multiple-choice, and therefore shitty.

Boooomp
I'll tag people from the failed thread

@ropemax @RecessedCel5 @WhiteGoodman Why 0.5?

@abeilletoimême Why 1?

Tagging people from the failed thread

@hebbewem @john2 @Kekee @Darkthrone @VicMackey @delusionalretard @MissLexotan6MG @Ryan @AlexAP @Chadeep @N1666

1 PSL point is a lot.
No way a 5 PSL woman can secure a 6 PSL Chad under normal circumstances.
Likewise, a 4 PSL woman would never even look at a 3 PSL man, and would get pumped and dumped by a 5 PSL man.

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
Are the numbers standard deviations? If so, I'd say more than 0.25 is pushing it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Women aren’t rated by the PSL scale, it’s the entire point of the PSL scale.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I wouldn't assume otherwise. You have to specify the SD.
Quoted from @eduardkoopman

0 PSL = Gigatruecel (<0.01%, statistical anomaly)
1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
2 PSL = Truecel-lite (2.28%)
3 PSL = Low-tier normie (15.86%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
PSL 4.5 -= - High Tier normie / Above Average ---- 70% (range)
PSL 5 = -- entry level Chadlite / High Tier normie ---- 85%
PSL 5.5 = -- Solid Chadlite / entry level Chadlite ---- 95% (range)
PSL 6 = -- Chad / solid Chadlite ---- 98%
7 PSL = solid Chad / Chad (99.87%)
8 PSL = Gigachad (>99.99%, statistical anomaly)

1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
That is needlessly complicated.

+1 SD = HTN
+2 SD = CL
+3 SD = C
+4 SD = GC

• +1
it was a departure from the current 10/10 scale adjusted for hypergamy. The assumption is that a 5/10 guy can’t get with a 5/10 girl who’s his looksmatch. A 5 psl guy would be able to. That’s why it maxes out at 8 psl, with the exception being that 8psl have access to the 10/10 women but never as much status as a 8/10 female would have.

• Hmm...
it was a departure from the current 10/10 scale adjusted for hypergamy. The assumption is that a 5/10 guy can’t get with a 5/10 girl who’s his looksmatch. A 5 psl guy would be able to. That’s why it maxes out at 8 psl, with the exception being that 8psl have access to the 10/10 women but never as much status as a 8/10 female would have.
But a 5 psl man wouldn't usually commit to a 5/10 woman.

1 PSL =Truecel (0.14%)
4 PSL = Normie (50%)
That is needlessly complicated.

+1 SD = HTN
+2 SD = CL
+3 SD = C
+4 SD = GC
2552162_PSL.png

• +1
But a 5 psl man wouldn't usually commit to a 5/10 woman.
Betabuxxers commit to women, this is about the dating and sexual marketplace

02626A74 3DB1 494A 9824 698AA90CCF9A

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Xangsane
85D848E0 858F 44E1 86E9 4FF55E72DC9A
Got me a date tonight boys what do you tink?

• Love it
@ropemax @RecessedCel5 @WhiteGoodman Why 0.5?

@abeilletoimême Why 1?
anything lesser than 0.5 is too low to account for
and anything more than 1 is too much of a mog

good range is 0.5-0.75

• +1

good range is 0.5-0.75
But realistically could a 4.75 PSL male get a 4 PSL woman or does she want more?

• +1
idk if woman want their looksmatch
Most women settle down with their looksmatch after serial dating/CC
Imagine a 4 PSL woman with a 4.75 PSL man, but I don't think even that is realistic enough for her to keep him, as most 4 PSL women end up marrying 4 PSL men.

good range is 0.5-0.75

Psl is autism cause everyone's interpretation is gonna be different based on their ideals but I'd say 0.5 psl imo

• +1
Psl is autism cause everyone's interpretation is gonna be different based on their ideals but I'd say 0.5 psl imo
Do you think a PSL 4.5 woman would be able to get a PSL 5 man to commit?
Do you also think a PSL 5 man would be able to date a PSL 5.5 woman?

Usually PSL 4 men LTR PSL 4 women, 4.25 max because of female hypergamy

So if you saw this couple IRL would you say they're looksmatched?
Let's say he's 5'10 and she's 5'4, both with average body types.

Better quality

idk if woman want their looksmatch
Imagine if the woman was 5'4, the man 5'10, both with average body types.
Would you say they're looksmatched?

The woman is the average chad chaser on Tinder. The man is the average university rower, from my university.

Do you think a PSL 4.5 woman would be able to get a PSL 5 man to commit?
Do you also think a PSL 5 man would be able to date a PSL 5.5 woman?

Usually PSL 4 men LTR PSL 4 women, 4.25 max because of female hypergamy

So if you saw this couple IRL would you say they're looksmatched?
Let's say he's 5'10 and she's 5'4, both with average body types.

View attachment 1489302View attachment 1489303

Better quality
View attachment 1489304View attachment 1489305
Guy mogs by like 0.5 so pretty much looksmatched

• +1
0.5 PSL seems about right. Although I will mention any rating past 5PSL this doesn't apply for. Your just good looking after 5PSL. A 5PSL person and 7PSL person is basically the same.

• +1
0.5 PSL seems about right. Although I will mention any rating past 5PSL this doesn't apply for. Your just good looking after 5PSL. A 5PSL person and 7PSL person is basically the same.
But what if a 4.5 PSL woman is in a relationship with a 5 PSL man? Would that be a mismatch, compared with a 5 PSL man and a 7 PSL woman?

Last edited:
But what if a 4.5 PSL woman is in a relationship with a 5 PSL man?
I wouldn't question it. You have two reasonable good looking people in a relationship together. They are looksmatched.

• +1
I wouldn't question it. You have two reasonable good looking people in a relationship together. They are looksmatched.
I think it's gonna get harder for gen Z because of women's exposure to instagram, tiktok. They feel those lads are the norm. Millennial women wrote so many fantasy stories about fucking Chads on Wattpad back in 2013 but the entitlement of gen z women can't compare to millennials.
Looksmatched males are asking looksmatched females on dates/wanting to get to know the woman better, even if the males are 5 - 5.5 PSL.
The females feel they could do better so they friendzone these guys.
A pretty PSL 5 woman should be satisfied by a hot PSL 5 man but with the age of tiktok she feels she deserves a PSL 6 man. These men are not only rare but it's unlikely he'd commit to a PSL 5 woman.

Anyway, would you say these two are looksmatched?
Assume she's 5'4, and he's 5'10. Both have average bodies.

Woman is the average face of a Chad-chaser on Tinder. Man is the average face of a University rower from my Uni.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I think it's gonna get harder for gen Z because of women's exposure to instagram, tiktok. They feel those lads are the norm. Millennial women wrote so many fantasy stories about fucking Chads on Wattpad back in 2013 but the entitlement of gen z women can't compare to millennials.
Looksmatched males are asking looksmatched females on dates/wanting to get to know the woman better, even if the males are 5 - 5.5 PSL.
The females feel they could do better so they friendzone these guys.
A pretty PSL 5 woman should be satisfied by a hot PSL 5 man but with the age of tiktok she feels she deserves a PSL 6 man. These men are not only rare but it's unlikely he'd commit to a PSL 5 woman.

Anyway, would you say these two are looksmatched?
Assume she's 5'4, and he's 5'10. Both have average bodies.
View attachment 1489340View attachment 1489341
Woman is the average face of a Chad-chaser on Tinder. Man is the average face of a University rower from my Uni.
I think this this irrelevant. They are looksmatched. The guy mogs the girl due to his light eyes but they are both attractive, thats whats important. Again I wouldn't question this IRL. Alot of guys in the UK look simillar to this man. The main issue is they either have poor skin quality (usually poor colouring or no collagen) a scruffy beard or subhuman haircut to cover their receeding hairline.

The world does not operate in the way is presented on this forum. Sure there are women who are chadsexual but they are in the minority. X PSL doesn't match with Y PSL. This "world" we have created is just an elaborate hoax used to cope with our own insecurities and failures. Most of my friends have girlfriends or slay because they are just normal. They aren't abused dogs and/or subhumans like most looksmax users are.

The average normie just asks out a few women then gets a GF/Lay. That is life. Life isn't whatever the redpill or blackpill dicates. There are elements to both pills that are true but its covered in autism. All women being chadsexual is one of these copes.

There is alot of coping in the "based" redpill and blackpill sphere. There are truths in these communities which everyone should know but there is alot of coping aswell. The problem is this reality is forged by nihlistic rotters by using tinder (or other OLD) and socia media as their foundation. Picking whatever cherries suits their own narrative.

I think most incel related issues stem from social media, feminism, rotter epidemic along with an obesity epidemic. Sure some people are incel because they are ugly but this is in the vast minority. Most people here can fully ascend. I would imagine the same with most of the people that are on incels.is. Maybe I am wrong, but I will offer a different perspective for now.

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. WE ARE BARKING OVER NOTHING.

• +1
I think this this irrelevant. They are looksmatched. The guy mogs the girl due to his light eyes but they are both attractive, thats whats important. Again I wouldn't question this IRL. Alot of guys in the UK look simillar to this man. The main issue is they either have poor skin quality (usually poor colouring or no collagen) a scruffy beard or subhuman haircut to cover their receeding hairline.
What PSL would you say they both are?
I do agree with plenty of guys, espcially university-educated middle-class or upper-middle-class guys, looking like him if we look at his features carefully. The guy is attractive but invisible to women who he mogs mostly because of those same things you mentioned that could be fixed if he were to softmaxx.
Typically guys around his looks level, from my experience, may get a few stares at by women but not so much that he's overwhelmed with options. They usually don't have Stacy or even Stacylite girlfriends.

The world does not operate in the way is presented on this forum. Sure there are women who are chadsexual but they are in the minority. X PSL doesn't match with Y PSL. This "world" we have created is just an elaborate hoax used to cope with our own insecurities and failures. Most of my friends have girlfriends or slay because they are just normal. They aren't abused dogs and/or subhumans like most looksmax users are.
The women who are chadsexual are in the minority because theose women were formerly chadsexual. Of course, not all of them were. They learned their lessons not to chase them relentlessly as they would be treated as a pump and dump. Women usually are hard-wired for LTRs and often don't want to risk chasing Chads after learning their lessons.
But I do agree IRL, life doesn't operate as we think it is on this forum.
The average normie just asks out a few women then gets a GF/Lay. That is life. Life isn't whatever the redpill or blackpill dicates. There are elements to both pills that are true but its covered in autism. All women being chadsexual is one of these copes.
Especially if he has game/super NT, since I do know some normies that are non-NT struggling to get GFs/lays
I do agree that it's only a small minority of women that are chadsexual, and tbh, the more highly educated a woman is, the more likely she is to be chadsexual due to exposure to GL guys that take care of themselves at Uni

There is alot of coping in the "based" redpill and blackpill sphere. There are truths in these communities which everyone should know but there is alot of coping aswell. The problem is this reality is forged by nihlistic rotters by using tinder (or other OLD) and socia media as their foundation. Picking whatever cherries suits their own narrative.

I think most incel related issues stem from social media, feminism, rotter epidemic along with an obesity epidemic. Sure some people are incel because they are ugly but this is in the vast minority. Most people here can fully ascend. I would imagine the same with most of the people that are on incels.is. Maybe I am wrong, but I will offer a different perspective for now.
TBH. Many of us are being too pessimistic...

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
@abeilletoimême 1.5 PSL points, so you think realistically a 6 PSL male could LTR a 4.5 PSL woman? Or a 5 PSL woman would pay attention to a 3.5 PSL subhuman?

@abeilletoimême 1.5 PSL points, so you think realistically a 6 PSL male could LTR a 4.5 PSL woman? Or a 5 PSL woman would pay attention to a 3.5 PSL subhuman?
In some occasions, but that is the upper limit, 2+ PSL gaps in couples are very rare

• +1
In some occasions, but that is the upper limit, 2+ PSL gaps in couples are very rare
Unless if the person who mogs by 2 PSL points is the woman who has to settle.