Remeasured myself not as tall as i thought (how to accurately measure yourself)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Thought i was 6’4 but turns out j wasnt properly measuring correctly. I was actually 6’2 1/2. 6’3 at best

To accurately measure you get a book. Put it on top of ur head till it barely touches) mark the area at the very bottom, get a tape measure and see where it is. This method is very accurate and will get within a couple mms of ur absolute height.

Warning once you realize you arent 6’5 you will rope so try at your own expense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, SomaliMax, Beetlejuice and 5 others
everyone assumes they're 1.5 inches taller than they actually are theory

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, arterials and LooksThinker
Thought i was 6’4 but turns out j wasnt properly measuring correctly. I was actually 6’2 1/2. 6’3 at best
im deeply saddened to hear that bro hope u can keep ur mental stable
IMG 20231222 224642

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 27750

To accurately measure you get a book. Put it on top of ur head till it barely touches) mark the area at the very bottom, get a tape measure and see where it is. This method is very accurate and will get within a couple mms of ur absolute height.

Warning once you realize you arent 6’5 you will rope so try at your own expense
The most accurate way to measure, anyway still good height. 90% of this Forum are 2 inches shorter than they think

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
ian-somerhalder2.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and arterials
Water I keep saying this but no 6’0 is average 🤡

remember this everytime you look at height statistics based on self-reported data guys

Last edited:
Unfortunate to hear, OP. I hope you are strong during this extremely traumatic period of your life.
Death Hug GIF by GreetPool

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I might actually be not 6 foot?!! Remind me to do this later

how much taller are u in the morning

not really
I've watched a few videos where they ask guys their height and then measure them, a lot of guys fraud hard. Worst case I saw was 3 inches, 5'11 guy claiming 6'2.

Temu silicone height boosters arrived in mail, im officially 6'3 now, beat it sucker

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I've watched a few videos where they ask guys their height and then measure them, a lot of guys fraud hard. Worst case I saw was 3 inches, 5'11 guy claiming 6'2.
i mean most guys on this forum prolly measure their heights every now and then so any inaccurate height is a straight lie

idk everyone is atleast 6'3 in this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
the way you measure is correct

Temu silicone height boosters arrived in mail, im officially 6'3 now, beat it sucker
have fun getting no pussy for the next 3 days until they compress

I measured myself and got 5'7, doctor measured me and got 5'10 ( I was wearing airforces though so probably 5'9) :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and LivingWaters
I measured myself and got 5'7, doctor measured me and got 5'10 ( I was wearing airforces though so probably 5'9) :lul:
you can have built in 1 inch height boost, must be the cringiest thing ever if caugth tho, i will try to do it cause my license is being renewed soon

doctors make u take ur shoes off why ulying

doctors make u take ur shoes off why ulying
they told me I could keep it on or off, they took my weight first and said I could keep it on and just didn't tell to take it off when they took my height 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
you can have built in 1 inch height boost, must be the cringiest thing ever if caugth tho, i will try to do it cause my license is being renewed soon
I'm 5'8 on my license but everyone told me I got taller over the summer, so I just say I'm 5'9. I was one inch shorter than a 5'10 guy I know and know has called me out for it so I'm pretty sure I'm 5'9

I'm 5'8 on my license but everyone told me I got taller over the summer, so I just say I'm 5'9. I was one inch shorter than a 5'10 guy I know and know has called me out for it so I'm pretty sure I'm 5'9
With height boost thingies, im pretty much going to be almost 6'1 but i only height boost 1 inch cuz im not autistic.