BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Im unmoggable

Attachments

• image_2024-04-16_192723098.png
    image_2024-04-16_192723098.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
never fucking tag me in a shit post ever again fucking faggot kys, indian ass nigga you prolly born as hairy as a fucking furry
hairy and light brown = no girls / unlovable right?

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
hairy and light brown = no girls / unlovable right?
yes especially in oslo, we dont like non whites were all fucking racist just nobody talks about it, whites date whites here nigga

yes especially in oslo, we dont like non whites were all fucking racist just nobody talks about it, whites date whites here nigga
ok so maybe im so good looking that they made exception for me, thats why i got two girls sending me love letters and tons of matches last time i was there

ok so maybe im so good looking that they made exception for me, thats why i got two girls sending me love letters and tons of matches last time i was there
nigga you can wish, any fucking norwegian pulls more than you just because you got some hoes with 50+ bodycount don't mean shit nigga everyone gets hoes here norwegians pull more cope nigga :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nigga you can wish, any fucking norwegian pulls more than you just because you got some hoes with 50+ bodycount don't mean shit nigga everyone gets hoes here norwegians pull more cope nigga :lul::lul::lul:
im gonna invade norway and send you the video brother, dont delete account. I have bookmarked this.

• +1
im gonna invade norway and send you the video brother, dont delete account. I have bookmarked this.
invade it, ill still pull more than you, @ me when you realize that dating apps in norway are too easy and if you want to find a real bitch here you gotta be white, anybody can get hoes, I can get myself a paki hoe if I wanted to too :lul:

"incel due to light brown skin"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and BrahminBoss
invade it, ill still pull more than you, @ me when you realize that dating apps in norway are too easy and if you want to find a real bitch here you gotta be white, anybody can get hoes, I can get myself a paki hoe if I wanted to too :lul:
Wdym real bitch, the one I got were stacies. I will pull in any country except China, lets have competition. In december i swear to u im gonna fuck every pussy from white to black

• +1
never fucking tag me in a shit post ever again fucking faggot kys, indian ass nigga you prolly born as hairy as a fucking furry
Female furries are cool foo

Wdym real bitch, the one I got were stacies. I will pull in any country except China, lets have competition. In december i swear to u im gonna fuck every pussy from white to black
niggaaaa stacies here are average, im talking about non hoes how hard is it to fucking understand you're a fucking retard listen to a fucking local, I know more than you

• +1
niggaaaa stacies here are average, im talking about non hoes how hard is it to fucking understand you're a fucking retard listen to a fucking local, I know more than you
OKKK I want to sail the seas and conquer every pussy tho tbh(mtb plus of every race), and i want to have descendants w every caucasian population

• So Sad
OKKK I want to sail the seas and conquer every pussy tho tbh(mtb plus of every race), and i want to have descendants w every caucasian population
nigga i dont care if you slay hoe pussy anyone can do that stop fucking larping as some god :lul:

• JFL