Remember it's fine and perfectly acceptable to have kids with multiple baby mamas and not marry

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I used to worry bout my wife cheating on me if I had one and losing access to the child and everything but this year I realized that there is no worry

Won't ever care bout getting cheated on cuz I'd just get the baby mama pregnant and leave her and get anotha woman pregnant

I'd still see and financially support my kids sometimes though so it's fine

Being with the same woman is boring anyway

My dad did the same thing and so did all da otha thugmaxxed niggas out dea

Women get bored too and this is why they cheat. Women even also find a man who stays loyal to them and doesn't have many baby mamas unattractive. At least black women which are the women I desire

The only "issue" with this is that you are ideally rich enough to pay all the child support. But me personally I want to be rich anyway so not an issue

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Bushman
Just get put on child support and lose 90% of your valuable time and resources bro

Just get put on child support and lose 90% of your valuable time and resources bro
OP is trying to cope with having a deadbeat father.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Goofy ah boa didn't read my thread fr
The only "issue" with this is that you are ideally rich enough to pay all the child support. But me personally I want to be rich anyway so not an issue
NBA Youngboy got 12 kids but he rich asf you think he lost a meaningful amount of resources? Nah kuh. Look what he b postin he still havin fun. Plus you aint een gotta have dat many kids

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Nigger's instinct kicks in sooner or later, we know

• JFL
Goofy ah boa didn't read my thread fr

NBA Youngboy got 12 kids but he rich asf you think he lost a meaningful amount of resources? Nah kuh. Look what he b postin he still havin fun. Plus you aint een gotta have dat many kids
Nigga NBA YoungBoy is a millionaire rapper with status you’re not 💀💀💀💀

Nigga NBA YoungBoy is a millionaire rapper with status you’re not 💀💀💀💀
In 2024 my status will begin to increase immensely due to a particular field and I will utilize social media to my advantage in producing more profit. I'm not finna detail too much doe on dis forum

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
In 2024 my status will begin to increase immensely due to a particular field and I will utilize social media to my advantage in producing more profit. I'm not finna detail too much doe on dis forum
Blud is capping 💀💀💀 nigga just say the field stop hiding shit

• JFL
The cotton fields.

• JFL
Blud is capping 💀💀💀 nigga just say the field stop hiding shit
It dont matter if I'm capping or not. If you're rich enough you don't gotta worry bout child support wuz literally all my point

It dont matter if I'm capping or not. If you're rich enough you don't gotta worry bout child support wuz literally all my point
Nigga got big plans, I respec it

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back