Remember the Lord Jesus Christ and Why He Died

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
1 Corinthians 15
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures
The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins. He paid the price for our sins to save us now, not later. He gave us a way of escape from the enslavement and punishment of sin now, not later. He saves us now from Hell, and the lake of fire which is the second death.

The second death is what waits for the wicked and ungodly people on the other side, far more terrifying and severe than any death on this Earth. We are not wicked. We do no serve the devil nor do we abide him or his demons. God has made us holy, through His only begotten Son: Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So, let us live as if our sins are truly separated from us as far is the East is from the West! How can this be if you are still doing that sin? If you are living in sin, how can you truly think it is separated from you? Repent means you stop doing it!

So repent, confess the sin to God, and the Lord will do this saving and making holy thing for you also! If you need help, ask Him! For example:

Father God,
Please do this for me. I have failed and I need your help! I can't do it! You will have to do this for me! Please, save me and let me not die in my sin! Have mercy on me, and let me cease from my sin and iniquity once and for all!
This I ask and thank you for in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Amen!
Make sure you repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus, and you too shall be saved by God! Not just from sins later but from sins right now! That's the way to live: right now! Amen!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Martyokart, Zeruel, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
He died for our sins

where is ur thread on Jesus Christ PEACE BE UPON HIM and @Amnesia ?

Greek orthodox icon of Jesus Christ Pantocrator (23) of Sinai, encaustic  icon – orthodoxmonasteryicons.com

press "cc" for translation^

Remember HIm.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
It’s a hilarious story.

God creates us flawed and sinful

God rapes a women. She gives birth to someone who is fully man and fully god meaning basically God himself.

He then goes to make this gigantic sacrifice for us.

Jesus was a weak cuck

I can’t breed