Remember, there’s always someone uglier than you

seizen

seizen

Blue Eyed
here’s some ltn subhumans i found on tiktok live, there are hundred millions of subhumans and ltns out there and im sure there’s a handful of them on this forum, but to the people who are only mtn or high ltn, it could be worse bhai :blackpill:

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpeg
    IMG_2183.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2180.jpeg
    IMG_2180.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, cromagnon, isis_Bleach and 3 others
they all mog me

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: seizen, isis_Bleach, watah and 3 others
All of them have better lives than you

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and isis_Bleach
All of them have better lives than you
You would fit in with them bhai:lul:keep coping with muh they are oblivious of looks. They, including you, are reminded of their subhuman looks by how theyre treated every single day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and seizen
I pity those who are uglier than me, I don't feel superior to them at all. You are such a narcy cunt, worse than any foid tbh :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and normie_joe
here’s some ltn subhumans i found on tiktok live, there are hundred millions of subhumans and ltns out there and im sure there’s a handful of them on this forum, but to the people who are only mtn or high ltn, it could be worse bhai :blackpill:
Not a single person on this planet is uglier than I am.

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
  • So Sad
Reactions: seizen and truthhurts
Sadly, it is. I'm a dateless 28 year old KHHV. That should be enough proof.
do u actively try to get any foids? have you at least worked on your physique since most looksmaxes are cope obviously and do you have good hygiene

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
do u actively try to get any foids? have you at least worked on your physique since most looksmaxes are cope obviously and do you have good hygiene
I have OCD (it's like germophobia), so yes I have good hygiene. I leanmaxxed a little bit over three months ago from 85 kg to 65 kg. Yes, I did try to get with someone but she rejected me, as soon she knew it was me. And she ignored me afterwards (I was outside of her social circle). Haven't tried since then, as I only liked her and no one else. I don't think I can like anyone anymore, I'm too old for that now. That only works in up until your mid-twenties.

• So Sad
Reactions: seizen and truthhurts
I have OCD (it's like germophobia), so yes I have good hygiene. I leanmaxxed a little bit over three months ago from 85 kg to 65 kg. Yes, I did try to get with someone but she rejected me, as soon she knew it was me. And she ignored me afterwards (I was outside of her social circle). Haven't tried since then, as I only liked her and no one else. I don't think I can like anyone anymore, I'm too old for that now. That only works in up until your mid-twenties.
what’s ur career

• +1
Atleast they’re happy

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and GunDevilHybrid
You would fit in with them bhai:lul:keep coping with muh they are oblivious of looks. They, including you, are reminded of their subhuman looks by how theyre treated every single day
Again, no.

This guy looks old as fuck lol. Like that's not fair, My math teacher look worse.
yeah he is old as fuck but he still would have been ugly as shit when he was younger plus he has some big bump on his forehead so that’s a shame

unfortunately they all mog me

• JFL
Reactions: seizen
Don't have one, I'm a college dropout, got no job and I'm $90k in debt.
first thing u need to do is go out and get a normal job at like mcdonald’s or something pretty easy to do since from what i’ve gathered ur actually pretty smart and not a retard, work your ass off so you can make a little bit of money and maybe try and get promoted so you can chip away at your debts, but i’m pretty young so i really don’t know how well this will work lol but it’s better than being jobless, remember it never over

• +1
first thing u need to do is go out and get a normal job at like mcdonald’s or something pretty easy to do since from what i’ve gathered ur actually pretty smart and not a retard, work your ass off so you can make a little bit of money and maybe try and get promoted so you can chip away at your debts, but i’m pretty young so i really don’t know how well this will work lol but it’s better than being jobless, remember it never over
Thanks for the advice, sensei. Appreciate it. Anyway, how old are you?

• +1
Thanks for the advice, sensei. Appreciate it. Anyway, how old are you?
i’m stuck in this hellhole at a young age forever

• So Sad
i’m stuck in this hellhole at a young age forever
Don't come on here too much, youngblood. When I was your age I was outside everyday hanging out with my best friend and a bunch of other people. I have already socialized so much that I don't have a need for it anymore. I joined incel forums when I was 21 so it was fine for me to rot here.

• +1
Don't come on here too much, youngblood. When I was your age I was outside everyday hanging out with my best friend and a bunch of other people. I have already socialized so much that I don't have a need for it anymore. I joined incel forums when I was 21 so it was fine for me to rot here.
i know buddy i don’t come on here for advice and i don’t take to heart a lot of things i read on here since it’s not stuff i agree with a lot of the times anyway, i still socialize with all my friends and hang out like a normal kid so it’s not all bad i just absorb what i like and filter out the useful good information and then i try and throw in some of my knowledge i’ve gained over the last few shitty years of my life

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Gengar
i know buddy i don’t come on here for advice and i don’t take to heart a lot of things i read on here since it’s not stuff i agree with a lot of the times anyway, i still socialize with all my friends and hang out like a normal kid so it’s not all bad
Yeah I noticed your post count and your join date, it's not as bad as some of the other guys on here. Still, be careful.

• +1
Yeah I noticed your post count and your join date, it's not as bad as some of the other guys on here. Still, be careful.
yeah i joined and then didn’t really go back on the forum for a few months only started going on here frequently a few weeks ago just to check botb and stuff but now i’ve gotten more comfortable and talk to a few ppl and make a few posts and stuff

• +1
yeah i joined and then didn’t really go back on the forum for a few months only started going on here frequently a few weeks ago just to check botb and stuff but now i’ve gotten more comfortable and talk to a few ppl and make a few posts and stuff
:feelsyay:

• +1