Remember this about mate selection

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account

Took this to heart some weeks ago and I have lowered my resentment towards women. It's just business, they're hardwired to do so, as are we. There's no reason to take it personally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, n0rthface, Oberyn and 4 others
cuck mentality tbh. You must always feel slighted.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Matthias8272 and Danish_Retard
What I take personal is the fact that for some people life is just a big series of open doors and open legs but I’m lucky to have one great day every 3 months

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn, Toth's thot and 1 other person
cuck mentality tbh. You must always feel slighted.
Nah, it just wears me down mentally and makes it require more energy to appear NT.

Don't get me wrong man, I'm not gonna go whiteknighting or loving women, I've just stopped hating them trying to get the best possible mate.

I still resent them for treating me like shit for my looks, because that's personal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16275, Matthias8272 and 3 others
Nah, it just wears me down mentally and makes it require more energy to appear NT.

Don't get me wrong man, I'm not gonna go whiteknighting or loving women, I've just stopped hating them trying to get the best possible mate.

I still resent them for treating me like shit for my looks, because that's personal.
Nah, become agro fuck. Worship khorne and become blood thirsty monster.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
Makes me mad either way especially when they claim to be sentient, virtue signal etc. Kinda desenestized now but they're still pieces of shit :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What I take personal is the fact that for some people life is just a big series of open doors and open legs but I’m lucky to have one great day every 3 months

Monkeybrainmaxxed tbh
Same here, but what is the alternative, to LDAR? Sure, you're gonna compete with bluepillers and redpillers that have no idea that the world isn't fair, but really what other alternative do you have? And remember, it isn't personal, that doesn't mean you have to become a pacified docile fuck, because frankly that's impossible. I still resent women a lot for their nature in mate selection, but it is what it is man, it's not personal they're just trying to get the best deal.

Makes me mad either way especially when they claim to be sentient, virtue signal etc. Kinda desenestized now but they're still pieces of shit :Comfy:
They're manipulative as fuck, but so is every car salesman lol

You need to stop viewing them as people, every interaction is a transaction for 99,9% of people.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I still resent them for treating me like shit for my looks, because that's personal
how is it personal if it involves looks? its out of our control that we find certain things and people attractive and not so much others

how is it personal if it involves looks? its out of our control that we find certain things and people attractive and not so much others
Retard tier response, just because you have an emotion doesn't mean you have to act on it.

Honest question tho, no offense meant ded srs but are you autistic? Low empathy and emotional regulation is classic autist traits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

Monkeybrainmaxxed tbh
Same here, but what is the alternative, to LDAR? Sure, you're gonna compete with bluepillers and redpillers that have no idea that the world isn't fair, but really what other alternative do you have? And remember, it isn't personal, that doesn't mean you have to become a pacified docile fuck, because frankly that's impossible. I still resent women a lot for their nature in mate selection, but it is what it is man, it's not personal they're just trying to get the best deal.

You need to stop viewing them as people, every interaction is a transaction for 99,9% of people.

I’m fed up, it is personal now. I’m tired of being ignored, taken advantage of, and worst of all pitied

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet do you think the reason we resent injustices in nature (like that of looks, for example) is because we get the idea of "justice" and "fairness" from judeo-christian morality, which has been the conventional moral standards for a long time now?
From nature's pov, injustices like these are normal, right? Its just the modern moral standards that we've become used to, which is making us resent?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet do you think the reason we resent injustices in nature (like that of looks, for example) is because we get the idea of "justice" and "fairness" from judeo-christian morality, which has been the conventional moral standards for a long time now?
From nature's pov, injustices like these are normal, right? Its just the modern moral standards that we've become used to, which is making us resent?
Yeah bro, I’m surprised your reading now tbh. How have you found it?

• +1

Skip to 01:34
Unlike what leftists would have you think not everything is decided by societal conventions. Or perhaps the monkey is religious?

Religious monkeys... Usually only seen in the middle east.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Acee
Yeah bro, I’m surprised your reading now tbh. How have you found it?
i watch eternalised on youtube, its a philosophy/psychology channel
watched some of their stuff of Nietzche

ive decided to read "The History of Philosophy" by A.C. Grayling to get a general history of the subject before getting into one philosopher specifically

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

ive decided to read "The History of Philosophy" by A.C. Grayling to get a general history of the subject before getting into one philosopher specifically
Are you enjoying philosophy and do you feel like it makes the world a bit clearer

• +1

Are you enjoying philosophy and do you feel like it makes the world a bit clearer
yea, a lot tbh

Do this shit in PMs instead of my thread :rage:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet

Monkeybrainmaxxed tbh

I view them as people, it's just that being a person means nothing

• +1
I don't hate women for it cause I also discriminate thus would have been a hypocrite.
I channel all the rage and resentment towards nature, the universe, God or what have you for making me born a loser.

• +1