Remember when you were red-pilled and you had this phase?

X

x69

?????? ????
The phase of telling Redpills to girls/males. It made you look like a dumbass.
Say a blackpill in normie terms and they respect you for it but JFL if you ever tried to explain red-pill scenarios to girls/males.

It was social suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
omg, i did this with my oneitis in 2017

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Never told this to anyone. Most people don’t understand it anyways. Only talk about this on incel forums with other redpilled/blackpill Ed guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I have gone through that

• +1
Social suicide indeed

• +1
I was always black pilled.

• +1
Autism is off the chart in OP

• +1
Autism is off the chart in OP

If I think I am with girls that understand me I will act autist af indeed.
When I am with girls that are dumb af I am the most low inhibited normie there is

• +1
Discussing redpill is giga-autism.
Blackpill isn't as autistic and is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel
Discussing redpill is giga-autism.
Blackpill isn't as autistic and is legit.

I didn't know at that time. Blackpill doesn't lower your in status if you discuss it

• +1
I told her I lifted and that I did cold showers. She went like "You dont look like you lift.,"

Never tell a woman something that may increase your gene-health perception.
You want to appear perfect without any effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Say a blackpill in normie terms and they respect you for it but JFL if you ever tried to explain red-pill scenarios to girls/males.

It was social suicide.
yeah you literally just end up looking like a retard

• +1
Never tell a woman something that may increase your gene-health perception.
You want to appear perfect without any effort

She didn't care much anyway.

• +1
Also guys don't ever discuss the red or the blackpill, I almost status-suicided this summer due to that, keep this shit to yourself

• +1
Also guys don't ever discuss the red or the blackpill, I almost status-suicided this summer due to that, keep this shit to yourself

Don't discuss any of the pills. Just go with the flow and don't try to change conversation subjects. Let the alpha of the group do that while you contribute value to the group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and iamgoingtomakeit
Don't discuss any of the pills. Just go with the flow and don't try to change conversation subjects. Let the alpha of the group do that while you contribute value to the group
Lol the "Alpha" of my summer group is a prettyboi who's a very close (and family) friend of mine, when he isn't present I lead the males, he can suck my dick for all I know, I'm not going to let a prettyboi step on me

• +1
I was busy with playing vidya but i was still reading trp and i had few friends in hs and i never talked about rp. However i made a mistake last year when i tried to blackpill my roommate about women and their nature. I told him how women are and why they should never have rights how they are mentally and physically inferior than men. It blew up on me he got very angry then we never talked. I aspied at that point and we never talked again . At least i learned a lesson that day Never ever spesifically blackpill someone unless they start talkng about blackpill related things first. otherwise it'll lead to a kind of social suicide

• +1
but JFL if you ever tried to explain red-pill scenarios to girls/males.

Going around saying girls are all sluts, definitely a good idea to increase your standing in society.

Keep this stuff on anonymous internet boards, it's not something you should spew in public or people are gonna call the police and tell em to search your hard drives for Adam Lanza fan fiction. Black people are scientifically more stupid on average, should you go around and make that point? Not really, unless you have literally nothing to lose because you LDAR all day

• +1
You think I have people I can talk to? Damn, I really need to socialmax.

• +1

It was social suicide.
I have a friend from high school that still tries to redpill people and looks like an autistic sociopath

• +1