Rememeber when being a virgin was a joke back in 2010-2014?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Everyone was jokin' about it but they began roping' after ER happened.

The internet was full of virgin memes, "im gonna be a wizard lul" jokes like "my virginity is my superpower". And it was funny back then because the people who made this shit and the people who identified with it believed that somewhere in the future, something would happen and they would escape.

But after ER took place in 2014, these naive virgins became aware of how pathetic and fnished they really were and became miserable, bitter and vindictive, forming the incel community,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Retrofaced Subhuman, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Everyone was jokin' about it but they began roping' after ER happened.

The internet was full of virgin memes, "im gonna be a wizard lul" jokes like "my virginity is my superpower". And it was funny back then because the people who made this shit and the people who identified with it believed that somewhere in the future, something would happen and they would escape.

But after ER took place in 2014, these naive virgins became aware of how pathetic and fnished they really were and became miserable, bitter and vindictive, forming the incel community,
Who said it was a joke? Being called a neckbeard fedora wearing virgin was a common insult back in those days. Male virginity has never been a joke, it’s always been a go-to insult

Who said it was a joke? Being called a neckbeard fedora wearing virgin was a common insult back in those days. Male virginity has never been a joke, it’s always been a go-to insult
'yeah but it was taken more lightly

'yeah but it was taken more lightly
Sure but it always was meant to sting and piss off people who were legitimate virgins. Perma rotting losers were targeted with hostility.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Sure but it always was meant to sting and piss off people who were legitimate virgins. Perma rotting losers were targeted with hostility.

things were more naive bakc in the day

I want people to have less sex

Our society is all sex hyped.
It's become an obsession. It is something very degenerate and irrational, but it disheartens me how women control men through 'sex'.

Legit, I seriously want WW3 to happen ASAP and I want this entire civilization to be nuked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Ethnicope
Idk i want sex to be rare thing for everybody. If everybody is fucking eachother it become nonsence and degenerate.

cope
Our society is all sex hyped.
It's become an obsession. It is something very degenerate and irrational, but it disheartens me how women control men through 'sex'.

Legit, I seriously want WW3 to happen ASAP and I want this entire civilization to be nuked.

calm down bro.

• WTF
Reactions: john2
If everybody have sex, its mewing less Besides having fun for few min, until you cum and realize that everybody has it and youre not the only one guy that will fuck this foid in her life

If everybody have sex, its mewing less Besides having fun for few min, until you cum and realize that everybody has it and youre not the only one guy that will fuck this foid in her life

this is the most incel thing i have read

They were laughing because dating apps weren't a big thing yet and social media was just becoming a big thing. Now none of them laugh as over half of all young male population is incel, guys don't even approach women often in bars anymore and you don't see people dating in schools. It's funny to laugh at other people, not yourself.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, Zeta ascended and StoicNihilist
ER was truly the original saint of incels
They were laughing because dating apps weren't a big thing yet and social media was just becoming a big thing. Now none of them laugh as over half of all young male population is incel, guys don't even approach women often in bars anymore and you don't see people dating in schools. It's funny to laugh at other people, not yourself.
Really I thought first world normies fucked like rabbits

You don’t realize your placing importance on it. It’s really nothing special

. Now none of them laugh as over half of all young male population is incel, guys don't even approach women often in bars anymore and you don't see people dating in schools. It's funny to laugh at other people, not yourself.

it went from comedy to tragedy

You don’t realize your placing importance on it. It’s really nothing special
Ok what? For me the most important is being the best, if i cant be the best huy that foid ever fucked i rather dont fuck her at all