Reminder: a 22 year old wanting to date 19 year olds is a pedo according to Reddit

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken

Lol comments

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 24593, Ken and 18 others
“The West”

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 22918 and 4 others
Weird. Most 18-20 year old women prefer fully developed 22-24 year old men. At least from my experience.
Not anymore thanks to Twitter and Reddit brainwashing

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Just date a 70 year old granny theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 2 others
Someone contact him and tell him to not ask questions like that on reddit what a moron

Tbh reddit is not a free speech platform and thus all pro jb voice are being suppressed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others

6asayqktah6a1.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 24593, Ken and 8 others
its literally pedophilia to date a girl with less than 20 bodies

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Sens, Banderacell and 7 others
Elon has already purchased twitter
Reddit is even less expensive to take
The only thing remains is insta or TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The women that use Reddit are likely overweight subhumans who can’t attract younger men. So they copec and call men who can attract younger women “pedophiles”. I swear that word has almost lost its meaning because of normies. It means adults being attracted to kids 16 and under. Not 20 yr olds liking 17 year olds for example.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 24593, Ken and 8 others
Any unconcerned platform on the internet will become pro jb like this site and most other mansphere

• +1
Reactions: klip11
The women that use Reddit are likely overweight subhumans who can’t attract younger men. So they copec and call men who can attract younger women “pedophiles”. I swear that word has almost lost its meaning because of normies. It means adults being attracted to kids 16 and under. Not 20 yr olds liking 17 year olds for example.
Actually they believe that age gaps themselves are the most evil sin
The original sin of mankind

So a 29 year old fuckint a man in this 40s is also evil

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ken, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
18yo jbs love men in their 20s, ignore delusional redditors, they touch less grass than us

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Jigen and thereallegend
Actually a pedophile is a person 16 or older being attracted to a prepubescent person.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Actually they believe that age gaps themselves are the most evil sin
The original sin of mankind

So a 29 year old fuckint a man in this 40s is also evil
They only care about age gaps when it's a foid in or near her prime with an older man. They wouldn't give a fuck about a 49 year old woman dating a 60 year old man. But they would spaz out over his 30 year old son dating her 19 year old daughter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Ken, jfcage and 2 others
Actually a pedophile is a person 16 or older being attracted to a prepubescent person.
You’re right. Teens can be pedos.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and klip11
Tbh I read the comments and didn't find anyone calling him pedo.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 22126 and alriodai
They only care about age gaps when it's a foid in or near her prime with an older man. They wouldn't give a fuck about a 49 year old woman dating a 60 year old man. But they would spaz out over his 30 year old son dating her 19 year old daughter

A 35 yo man will make a women out of a teen foid

Where as if she dates a zoomer fag will be controlled and manipulate by the foid and become a gyno foot soldier

• +1
Reactions: Ken and klip11
@KING REIDYZ is raping & decapitating kuffar 12 year olds with his beur algerienne niggas in the streets of paris, but a 22 yo redditor can't date 18? smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and JBcollector
@KING REIDYZ is raping & decapitating kuffar 12 year olds with his beur algerienne niggas in the streets of paris, but a 22 yo redditor can't date 18? smh
What ?..

T

Lol comments

then it’s over for me as I was slaying 18 year olds last year when I was 22. Infact this year at 23 I have kissed many 18 and 19 year olds all save for one were teenagers (the attractive women who like me are all teens with daddy issues I’m bearded bbc badboy) I do have a prettyboy face underneath the hair though

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Weird. Most 18-20 year old women prefer fully developed 22-24 year old men. At least from my experience.
They do

I’d be incel and forced to fuck ugly women if it weren’t for 17-20 year old women. God bless them. Even the current foid I’m speakin 2 has just turned 21

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and p0lishsubhuman
T

then it’s over for me as I was slaying 18 year olds last year when I was 22. Infact this year at 23 I have kissed many 18 and 19 year olds all save for one were teenagers (the attractive women who like me are all teens with daddy issues I’m bearded bbc badboy) I do have a prettyboy face underneath the hair though
Mirin bro. Fuck the agecucks

• +1
Reactions: Ken and PrinceLuenLeoncur
persoanlly, dating women younget than me is weird. they are like babies and considering im spiritually 5000 years old makes things even worse

It's incels imagination and projection bro
Also his whole thread is provoking "Why there's fat ugly bitches matching with me"
Why would anybody know the reason?

Lol

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
the 18 year old girls probably set their own age range too tbh.

• +1
They do

I’d be incel and forced to fuck ugly women if it weren’t for 17-20 year old women. God bless them. Even the current foid I’m speakin 2 has just turned 21
How old are you rn.

Lot to unpack here = somethings wrong and creepy about op for wanting to date a 19 year olds

Also his comments saying that’s not a large age gap is downvoted

Lot to unpack here = somethings wrong and creepy about op for wanting to date a 19 year olds

Also his comments saying that’s not a large age gap is downvoted
No like alriodai said he got downvoted because of "the fat bitches" thing.
The first comment literally said there's nothing wrong with that gap

• JFL
No like alriodai said he got downvoted because of "the fat bitches" thing.
The first comment literally said there's nothing wrong with that gap
CF1C13BC 9593 4B6B B6AF 96B6EBDB860E

• Hmm...
  • +1
reddit is full of american liberals aka humourless puritans

dating apps are designed to milk these loser's money. they have to pay more if they want to access the non post prime std ridden 500 lay count wymxn