Reminder About Genes Before Coping With Mewing

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Father & son. Look at eye structures just lol.
You don't have these gene combinations. Stop blaming mouth breathing and other shit.
EXv8pM3XsAA0JzG

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6128 and goat2x
shit thread tbh the father is far from optimally developed u can’t even see a hint of his ramus

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5694 and 20 others
shit thread tbh the father is far from optimally developed u can’t even see a hint of his ramus
check other photos of him. he's a chad. but the point is not about ramus tbh. i'm talking about eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, MiroslavBulldosex and thecel
Kid mogs

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, thecel and Incoming
Mouth breathing fucks up and your face but mewing doesn’t do shit
Just keep your mouth closed

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, FutureMogger, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Mouth breathing fucks up and your face but mewing doesn’t do shit
Just keep your mouth closed
i've been a mouthbreather for life and my sisters too. (nose problems)
we don't have any recession. not on maxilla not on the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Lev Peshkov
Oh never mind then
Have good genes or death

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5694
Indeed. Most Asians I’ve met don’t mouth breath and they all had flat faces. Genes are what matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5694, reptiles and 2 others
O’Pry, Nessman, Chico, and Lucky Blue Smith don’t have wide palates like our non recessed ancestors. Genes are everything

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Mr.cope and randomvanish
O’Pry, Nessman, Chico, and Lucky Blue Smith don’t have wide palates like our non recessed ancestors. Genes are everything
There is an innate contradiction in this statement. If genes were everything, you would have the wide palate of your non-recessed ancestors. Because they aren't, you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 3635, retard and 5 others
There is an innate contradiction in this statement. If genes were everything, you would have the wide palate of your non-recessed ancestors. Because they aren't, you don't.
genes are evolved by time. it's not gonna change by life span time, it take thousands of years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and hairyballscel
There is innate an contradiction in this statement. If genes were everything, you would have the wide palate of your non-recessed ancestor.
They don’t have wide 50+mm caveman palates like all of our Paleolithic ancestors did. If your palate isn’t 50+mm, then you are recessed to some extent. The guys I mentioned don’t have wide palates, implying they are recessed to some extent, yet they are adored by women and earn a fat paycheck for just existing. DaBaby and Julia Roberts have wide palates and no recession, yet they gets brutally mogged by the guys I mentioned. Genes override everything

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and randomguy1235
Are you being serious with o'pry?
Observable lack of palatal width and slight downward growth in his profile. O’Pry is recessed. He’s doesn’t have a narrow palate, but definitely lacks the palatal width our ancestors had

Attachments

• F880EB34-2B62-4C68-A98A-F1D92A5E39A6.jpeg
    F880EB34-2B62-4C68-A98A-F1D92A5E39A6.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 320AB531-B46F-4005-9AF0-FCEA55A56DF9.jpeg
    320AB531-B46F-4005-9AF0-FCEA55A56DF9.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AutisticBeaner, randomvanish and 1 other person
o pry have narrow or at best regular palate.
Observable lack of palatal width and slight downward growth in his profile. O’Pry is recessed. He’s doesn’t have a narrow palate, but definitely lacks the palatal width our ancestors had
I still hope you are shitting me, he for sure is above average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and AutisticBeaner
i think it is average at best

Attachments

• maxresdefault (23).jpg
    maxresdefault (23).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 70
  • maxresdefault (22).jpg
    maxresdefault (22).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 5349
I still hope you are shitting me, he for sure is above average
He’s well above average in craniofacial development, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t recessed. Any skull shape that deviates from what our ancestors had 10,000 years ago is considered recessed as our biology has not caught up with our lifestyle. I was never a mouthbreather, have a noticeably wider palate than O’Pry and am less recessed than him, yet I’m not getting invited to the balmain fashion show every year. Genes determine your life

do you have good posture? ik a dude who mouthbreathed all his life due to asthma but had good posture and dude has an insane gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
I’m pretty sure there were incel Neanderthals
There’s always that ugly group of people
But the thing is that he’s recessed but his chin is still big and protruding
That’s where the genes come in
His chin was genetic

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Mewing is mostly a scam... I see women everywhere with square jaws, defined ramus, Short forward grown faces... most even have gum show. I see few men in daily life with these same traits.

It’s almost a RULE that women generally will have good facial structure and men will have some developmental lack.

Does this mean men mouth breathe more than women? Why would this the case when their jaws and airways are larger absolutely even if not relatively, and they are physiologically more protected from allergies ?

It’s all genetic + development in the womb. The developmental path in the womb from undeveloped to fully developed is shorter for women than it is for men.... most men are just born not having reached full developmental potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Mr.cope and JFLbuddyboyo
genes are evolved by time. it's not gonna change by life span time, it take thousands of years.
No epigentics matter too many don't undestand how much enviroment matters take a big and a boar for example if a domesticated pig gets released in to the wild to live with boars it starts developing a more agressive look and even gets more bodyhair as a response

Same could be said for humans- people in jail tend to be higher T and people that go to jail (except the giga cucks that get ass fucked)come out higher T
No epigentics matter too many don't undestand how much enviroment matters take a big and a boar for example if a domesticated pig gets released in to the wild to live with boars it starts developing a more agressive look and even gets more bodyhair as a response

Same could be said for humans- people in jail tend to be higher T and people that go to jail (except the giga cucks that get ass fucked)come out higher T
Correction pig

Correction pig
Environment doesn’t matter keep coping

Indeed. Most Asians I’ve met don’t mouth breath and they all had flat faces. Genes are what matters

Your right being a chink is being spawn shot at the womb.They are biologically developed to have flat fucking faces.

mewing is mostly about teeth the real thing that fucks you up is not keeping your mouth shut and jaws together while breathing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Environment doesn’t matter keep coping
Good job very valuable scientific insight I can completely see why I was wrong now thank you you have shown me the light mr cope

Good job very valuable scientific insight I can completely see why I was wrong now thank you you have shown me the light mr cope
You have no evidence either keep coping environment has not effect on face
Ok maybe Environment would change your face in about 100k years

Ok maybe Environment would change your face in about 100k years
Research epigenetics and come back

A cope made by scientists so they have hope
I am sure the scientists that are millionaires and betabuxed themselves a good partner care about this

I am sure the scientists that are millionaires and betabuxed themselves a good partner care about this
Imagine being happy for a woman that’s only there for money smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Imagine being happy for a woman that’s only there for money smh
It is what its many betabuxes are in happy relationships though , ignorance is bliss as they say

Mouthbreathing is not cope tbh ngl tbh.

Haven't you seen the study where they plugged the monkeys nose, so it had to breathe through its mouth? It's face became verticaly stretched and ugly

Mouthbreathing is not cope tbh ngl tbh.

Haven't you seen the study where they plugged the monkeys nose, so it had to breathe through its mouth? It's face became verticaly stretched and ugly
yeah only 1, literally 1 study.
i've been always a mouthbreathing child and my sisters too because of nose problems.
yet we have pretty decent forward growth. no recession on the chin, no recession on the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
yeah only 1, literally 1 study.
i've been always a mouthbreathing child and my sisters too because of nose problems.
yet we have pretty decent forward growth. no recession on the chin, no recession on the maxilla.

Show side profile pic,

what? Environment has a big effect on face. Assymetries for instance, are thought to be mainly environmental.

what? Environment has a big effect on face. Assymetries for instance, are thought to be mainly environmental.
why animals don't have them then ? it's really rare facial asymmetries in animal even though they don't live like in their own natural habitat

Asymmetries are rare to get since everyone moves while sleeping
Everyone has asymmetries they just aren’t noticeable
Only thing that’s environmental is mouth breathing nothing else affects it