Reminder about height vs face

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Height = will determine the quantity of girls you’ll get.

Face = will determine the quality of girls you’ll get.

Tall ltn can get a ton of landwhales and ugly girls but will struggle to get gl girls unless they have a height fetish.

Short chad might Not have a massive pool to choose from like a tall guy but his quality of girls will be way better like a stacy shorter than him, can get tall girls if they don’t care about height.

Tall and handsome always eats first but if being good looking is rare being tall and gl is even rarer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, justropemaxbro, ChileanMaxxer and 20 others
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 28691 and the next o'pry
Face = EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, barretstoe, LEGEΝD and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
this kinda makes sense ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ROTTING, Detective and 4 others
Studies show that taller men are more likely to have hotter girlfriends.

If you read you'd realize title is misleading:
The research

Turns out, there is no actual cause and effect relationship between men’s height and the attractiveness of their girlfriend. I know, you really wanted this to be true, but no need to despair.

• WTF
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Very reasonable take. Good job Op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and the next o'pry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
How do you come up with these autistic conclusions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and DelonLover1999
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
lowkey agree

• +1
height is like boobs for girls it will attract degenrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, justropemaxbro, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
Height = will determine the quantity of girls you’ll get.

Face = will determine the quality of girls you’ll get.

Tall ltn can get a ton of landwhales and ugly girls but will struggle to get gl girls unless they have a height fetish.

Short chad might Not have a massive pool to choose from like a tall guy but his quality of girls will be way better like a stacy shorter than him, can get tall girls if they don’t care about height.

Tall and handsome always eats first but if being good looking is rare being tall and gl is even rarer.
Interesting, very true

• +1
  • +1
Height + face is insane beyond reality, witnessed it first hand this time. I hung around with an 18yo cousin of mine who's tall (1,95) and handsome in the face. He showed me like 300 matches on some dating app Lovo or something . They literally all line up for him. I ask him how the fuck do you manage texting so many. He says he just texts the hottest 1 and has another 10 that he just ignores for the most part lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, ConfusedBolivian and the next o'pry
Bump @AscendingHero

No, good looking high iq women want to breed with tall guys as they don’t want short children.

Face is more important in your teenage years. Height importance starts at college.

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Gaygymmaxx
No, good looking high iq women want to breed with tall guys as they don’t want short children.

Face is more important in your teenage years. Height importance starts at college.
Face will always be more important than height, if you’re an ugly lanklet you won’t get shit regardless unless you’re NBA tier height

Face will always be more important than height, if you’re an ugly lanklet you won’t get shit regardless unless you’re NBA tier height
Yes, but a tall white normie with good hair will always mog a 5‘10 chad. I see only tall guys with hot girls :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, ROTTING, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Yes, but a tall white normie with good hair will always mog a 5‘10 chad. I see only tall guys with hot girls :blackpill:
A tall white normie doesn’t mog an actual legit unfrauded Chad in any sense of the word lmao, maybe a HTN ofc but not an actual Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, the next o'pry and Gaygymmaxx
Op is absolutely right 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬 . 100% agree 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• +1
I think we found ourselves a tall white normie with good hair

Tall and well built = Broad appeal
Short Chadlet = Niche appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Mr Test and Gaygymmaxx
The most brutal pill for me to swallow, is that any girl i date will want to take the pill.

over for my genes. I'm 5"6 so I literally can't breed and curse my child. If it happens I'd give them hgh without the mothers consent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Mr Test and Mewton
Bump @5.5psl thoughts?

are u a high iq good looking girl to say that ? why you make statements from your ass pliz

• +1