Reminder about life

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Life’s a joke, do whatever you want because at the end of the day you’re going into the dirt just like everyone, rich, poor, fat, skinny, ugly, good looking. Make the most out of your time. There is no answer for what’s right

BBCD0BA1 1BC5 472D A167 9F6C17BFD593

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Wool, rydofx and 12 others
Life’s a joke, do whatever you want because at the end of the day you’re going into the dirt just like everyone, rich, poor, fat, skinny, ugly, good looking. Make the most out of your time. There is no answer for what’s right

View attachment 294162
Monkeymaxxing will solve all your problems, Just buy my 997$ E book

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, rydofx, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
I agree, but it’s dangerous having the “lifes a joke” mentality, itll only make your decisions reckless and less calculated.

should do things that will benefit you over the long term and improve your lifestyle, nothing worth having comes easy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, EthnicelAscension, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 6 others

View attachment 294162
Life has no intrinsic value, well said OP.

just ldar, guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
At the end of the day you shouldn’t only be thinking about things in terms of “looksmaxxing.” You should be lifestylemaxxing. Improving your looks will definitely improve your opportunities so that’s something you should be trying to do, but you can’t be laser focused on it or you’ll never be happy. Make money. Go travel. Get healthy and physically fit. Stop wasting time on shit that doesn’t matter. Meet people and do things you’ve always wanted to do before you’re old and it’s too late.

80 years from now we’re all going to be ashes in the ground. Stop taking everything so seriously. Take it just seriously enough to value your time and make the most of life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, .👽., idkagoodusername and 1 other person
I just want to spread my subhuman genes. That's all I care about

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Reminder that there is literally no logically reason to be high inhib
If you are scared of failure or isolation just let me ask you one thing... what have you done in the last week to reach your goals? Chances are you dont have a very meaningful answer. Might as well try.

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. STEP ONE OF ANY LIFEPLAN SHOULD BE TO DISSOLVE INHIBITIONS. GO DANCE IN PUBLIC THEORY NOW NOW NOW

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, EthnicelAscension, PowersOfTen and 2 others
If you are scared of failure or isolation just let me ask you one thing... what have you done in the last week to reach your goals? Chances are you dont have a very meaningful answer. Might as well try.

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. STEP ONE OF ANY LIFEPLAN SHOULD BE TO DISSOLVE INHIBITIONS. GO DANCE IN PUBLIC THEORY NOW NOW NOW
I did away with mine by just going up to groups of stacies and talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2607

You become a jester and people make fun of you.

This easier easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
You become a jester and people make fun of you.
Would you rather
A) be content with your normal most likely mediocre life and never achieve dating or lifestyle success
Or
B) be seen as an eccentric or weirdo for a couple of weeks/months until through sheer willpower alone you manage to reach your goals and ambitions and reach a higher level of confidence and success, thus absolving any doubts people had of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 2597, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
The former.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Be unique, go ER [ISPOILER]in minecraft[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 294162
Your the same decaying organic matter as everything else, your not a special and unique snowflake. We’re working Jobs we hate so we can but shit we don’t need.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted