Reminder about mandible and chin recession

Viro

Viro

trying
this site has hit a new kind of low in the looksmaxxing deparment. aparently people nowdays cant recognise a recessed chin between a recessed lowerthird (seen a couple of times in the rating section). in this picture the person on the right you can see a man with significantly recessed lower third, notice how his lips protrude far beyond his lips
forward_vs_recessed.jpg

also take in mind an xray of person with a with a recessed mandile, see how the chin protrudes but his mandible seems to have grown back to their neck instead of forwards
q-2h2T5CZaETUviDx4GBx1HoT471lsgJDsz_sZNbxR8kID7RSaEi04nQNKtRDn3TZDyASiM

now here is a person with a recessed chin
4o0emd9.jpg

you can see how his chin doesnt protrude at all compared to the first xray that it is but in the end it gives off the same effect of lips protruding further than the chin

in summary, recessed chins are not common feature of incels. 95% of the times of poeple that have posted post pics of their side profiles and their lips protrude significantly more than theirs chin people say "recessed chin" but instead it is a recessed mandible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zoneator, Ethnicsmatter, Patriot and 6 others
Good thread.

It made me think of my life. How brutal it is.
Everytime someone reminds me of a chin.
It reminds me of the subhuman creature I am.
Still I dont know if my chin of my mandible is recessed.
I guess the only quint essence is to make a X-Ray.
There is not other way.
Die or die.
Cry or cry.
Kill or kill.

Btw can you make the images properly. Its really aids to look at it​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and Viro
do i have recessed chin or mandible?

Attachments

• 5B058BA0-41DD-4854-8970-498AFD1CF0EA.png
    5B058BA0-41DD-4854-8970-498AFD1CF0EA.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 126
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Viro
mandible but your chin isnt great either
tbh in my case i don't know why i don't have good forward growth, i have good mandible, and top chin. It's by no way recessed, but it's not black forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Hades, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
It made me think of my life. How brutal it is.
Everytime someone reminds me of a chin.
It reminds me of the subhuman creature I am.
6ft2 Confirmed 5.75 psl by BlackBoyo

• WTF
Reactions: Almu
You have horizontal microgenia. Your chin is recessed
Joke I dont know
you mirin my chad chin ? It's DNA and mostly high prenatal T tbh ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
Last edited:
  • +1
i dont understand this thread
how do you tell whether you have a recessed mandible then? does it even matter because end result of a chin augmentation surgeries is the same

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Im smirking a bit but thanks
it never began for mouth cels. I have a similar mouth area as zayn malik jfl it's over.

• So Sad
it never began for mouth cels. I have a similar mouth area as zayn malik jfl it's over.
JFL I thought I can delete that IMGUR link.
Can you delete it from the quote pls :what: :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
tbh in my case i don't know why i don't have good forward growth, i have good mandible, and top chin. It's by no way recessed, but it's not black forward growth
Lack of ramus and maxilas forward growth is your problem buddyboyo

• Woah
i dont understand this thread
how do you tell whether you have a recessed mandible then? does it even matter because end result of a chin augmentation surgeries is the same
the easiest way to tell is to look at your side profile xray otherwise depending on how you recessed you are you can maybe "see" that the your lower third is tilted like the right guy of my thread and yes it does beause imagine getting a genio or an implant and then having complete garbage gonions

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
the easiest way to tell is to look at your side profile xray otherwise depending on how you recessed you are you can maybe "see" that the your lower third is tilted like the right guy of my thread and yes it does beause imagine getting a genio or an implant and then having complete garbage gonials
i think by the tilt you're referring to the antegonial notch? the part where the mandible starts to grow downward and the ramus joins the mandibular body?
well the best way to deal with that is to get a longer ramus i guess, through implants or intensive chewing but 2nd option takes a long time
Trufrankfurtbarrett

even jordan barrett seems to have a recessed mandible if you look at it from the side, his chin projection is fine
but of course he has excellent forward growth, and the actual problem is his short ramus
either way a genioplasty helps, there's other ways to deal with gonial angle
if youre very recessed though other surgery is probably necessary

Makes sense. My mandible has decent width, length, and visibility but my chin is recessed (flat, just like in the x-ray you showed).

i think by the tilt you're referring to the antegonial notch? the part where the mandible starts to grow downward and the ramus joins the mandibular body?
well the best way to deal with that is to get a longer ramus i guess, through implants or intensive chewing but 2nd option takes a long time
View attachment 309889
even jordan barrett seems to have a recessed mandible if you look at it from the side, his chin projection is fine
but of course he has excellent forward growth, and the actual problem is his short ramus
either way a genioplasty helps, there's other ways to deal with gonial angle
if youre very recessed though other surgery is probably necessary
by tilt i refer to the whole lower third placement (sorry bad wording) that starts from the ramus from the ramus (rami?)
recessed_vs_forward_faces_crop_tilted.jpg

notice how the second girls ramus is alsmost 90 degrees placed from the ground

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
They're synonymous

• Hmm...
Reactions: Viro