Reminder about tret/retin a

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Reminder that it's almost pointless using tret only on your face instead of applying it on your neck, collarboned, hands and possibly arms and chest... not to mention neglecting other signs of aging such as decrease in hair density on the scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes, fat pad and skin sag, etc...
46762285 6F49 47FC B999 8DC111810D80

@eduardkoopman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 20370, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
white women problems

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
common sunscreen user

Good thread, do you know if tret can change your skin texture? have seen people say it apparently can change its quality in a weird way

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Good thread, do you know if tret can change your skin texture? have seen people say it apparently can change its quality in a weird way
If you mean stuff like pores mine improved but I’ll still need laser because mine are big
Also it helped me with my sun damage problems I had but I’m also using vitamin c

If you mean the shinny gay glow some users complain a mate moisturizer does the trick to me and probably in some cases even makeup can help you in your t zone

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
If you mean stuff like pores mine improved but I’ll still need laser because mine are big
Also it helped me with my sun damage problems I had but I’m also using vitamin c

If you mean the shinny gay glow some users complain a mate moisturizer does the trick to me and probably in some cases even makeup can help you in your t zone
Yeah, I was talking about the weird "fishlike" glowing skin some people complain about, made me kinda scared of the use of tret, great to know about pores too tho

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry