Reminder about tret/retin a

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Posts
881
Reputation
3,206
Reminder that it's almost pointless using tret only on your face instead of applying it on your neck, collarboned, hands and possibly arms and chest... not to mention neglecting other signs of aging such as decrease in hair density on the scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes, fat pad and skin sag, etc...
46762285 6F49 47FC B999 8DC111810D80


@eduardkoopman
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ang3l, Deleted member 20370, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
white women problems
 
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
common sunscreen user
 
Good thread, do you know if tret can change your skin texture? have seen people say it apparently can change its quality in a weird way
 
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Good thread, do you know if tret can change your skin texture? have seen people say it apparently can change its quality in a weird way
If you mean stuff like pores mine improved but I’ll still need laser because mine are big
Also it helped me with my sun damage problems I had but I’m also using vitamin c

If you mean the shinny gay glow some users complain a mate moisturizer does the trick to me and probably in some cases even makeup can help you in your t zone
 
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar
If you mean stuff like pores mine improved but I’ll still need laser because mine are big
Also it helped me with my sun damage problems I had but I’m also using vitamin c

If you mean the shinny gay glow some users complain a mate moisturizer does the trick to me and probably in some cases even makeup can help you in your t zone
Yeah, I was talking about the weird "fishlike" glowing skin some people complain about, made me kinda scared of the use of tret, great to know about pores too tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

Similar threads

MTNLudde
Replies
5
Views
49
ctoasty
ctoasty
uglychud..
Replies
2
Views
39
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
swizz
Replies
1
Views
40
0709alan
0709alan
reckless1380
Replies
2
Views
58
reckless1380
reckless1380
sub5mogger1
Replies
3
Views
30
sub5mogger1
sub5mogger1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top