Reminder all this suffering and humiliation could have been avoided if he just took 1 pill a day

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

If he still had hair bitches would poison King Charles so he could become king and rule them.

@ifyouwannabemylover this dudes royalty with the most advanced medicine at his heels, no sympathy for this dog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 15791, John124 and 3 others
you think fin alone would save him, even if he started early?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Growth Plate and 2 others
you think fin alone would save him, even if he started early?
Yea fin works really effectively for prevention vs recovering lost hair.

That’s why it’s better to start it immediately after you notice loss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Growth Plate, Deprived and 1 other person
niggas head built like an egg

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, GetShrekt, Growth Plate and 2 others
B4C6C89C 4CB5 424A A0B4 51782A0555D3

0EEC1CCA 04AF 4D3D 8A96 CC9BAA4B7849

But I doubt he cares tbh. He could decide to get hair transplant in the matter of a second and get it done as soon as possible, but he doesn’t. I refuse to belive the most aristocratic family in the world don’t know about fin or hair transplants

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18776, Idontknowlol and 2 others
View attachment 1862999
View attachment 1863000
But I doubt he cares tbh. He could decide to get hair transplant in the matter of a second and get it done as soon as possible, but he doesn’t. I refuse to belive the most aristocratic family in the world don’t know about fin or hair transplants
It would be a hit on his public image though, hairbtransplants and cosmetics would be obvious normies would clown him for it cause “Muh insecurity” even if he objectively looked better

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Moggie and TUSSELEIF
Women love a confident bald man with style

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, zayn_brah, Growth Plate and 3 others
It would be a hit on his public image though, hairbtransplants and cosmetics would be obvious normies would clown him for it cause “Muh insecurity” even if he objectively looked better
Either that or he would make cosmetic surgery among men more accepted since he’s so popular that people would accept it and maybe see it as something positive. If he made it public and didn’t try to hide it they wouldn’t clown him as much, but Idk. I just hate this double standard that men can’t improve their looks but women can

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TUSSELEIF
I am so mirin the Royal Genes looking at them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, TUSSELEIF and SubhumanCurrycel
Either that or he would make cosmetic surgery among men more accepted since he’s so popular that people would accept it and maybe see it as something positive. If he made it public and didn’t try to hide it they wouldn’t clown him as much, but Idk. I just hate this double standard that men can’t improve their looks but women can
harry is more likely to try and do something about his diffuse thinning

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and SubhumanCurrycel
Is Harry balding too

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Moggie and SubhumanCurrycel
I am so mirin the Royal Genes looking at them
Makes me angry how good looking many of the royals throughout Europe are. They literally won at life

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21700
Do you faggots really think the top 0,001% elite of the world really care about looks? Just lol

Looks are cope for us, the plebs

That’s brutal didn’t think he was hit that hard
noticed it on the news the other day. Apparently he went to a clinic to 'thicken' it. Isn't vertex balding an area where topical minox is good?

looks a bit better in this recent pic but you can still see his scalp, would be interested to see what his crown is like now

cAMmrQLLuQf5cXU9HYcAai.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Do you faggots really think the top 0,001% elite of the world really care about looks? Just lol

Looks are cope for us, the plebs
do you not know the picture of the pleb construction worker getting attention from his wife

noticed it on the news the other day. Apparently he went to a clinic to 'thicken' it. Isn't vertex balding an area where topical minox is good?

looks a bit better in this recent pic but you can still see his scalp, would be interested to see what his crown is like now

cAMmrQLLuQf5cXU9HYcAai.jpg
Vertex tends to respond better to treatment compared to hairline which in most cases require HT yea.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie