Reminder: Brad Pitt got cucked by a asian boy

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
This is Maddox, Brad and Angelina's oldest son. He was adopted as a child by Angelina, before she met Brad.
57321178 7169 46A3 80DB 85D081EF3C8F

After Angelina married Brad, Maddox was reportedly always very "headstrong", and "extremely protective of Angelina Jolie."

She was his Queen, and he was her little Asian Prince.
2FEBD96D 58B3 4F61 92B6 AE57C75BAD9B

For those of you who don't know:

Before their divorce- Pitt, Jolie, and their kids were on a private plane, when a drunken Brad Pitt began yelling at Jolie after she told him to sober up.

During their argument, Maddox jumped in between them to defend Jolie, and got in Brad's face.

Brad goes crazy and lunges at the boy, reportedly "putting his hands on him." Angelina then jumps in to defend Maddox from Brad's drunken rage.

Brad was later investigated by the FBI and Child Protection Services for child abuse.

Soon after, Angelina files for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing his alcoholism and anger issues.

The most famous couple in Hollywood had split- over a 5ft4 Asian boy.

Angelina was not going to let a drunken white trash like Pitt hurt or threaten her precious Asian prince.
0714E447 B596 42DC AE8E 1D7194842DFA

She once said in an interview: "He(Maddox) made me a woman. He's the best thing that ever happened to my life."

The Asian boy also knows that Jolie loves him more than Pitt, hence the constant smirk on his face lol.
30C3E1DE 34C4 4F15 9D90 A3F341E6D083

She even cried while dropping him off at college in South Korea.
543EAFD6 268E 4983 B0CB 5D127FAFE13D

But there's more.

Angelina's OTHER adopted son, Pax Jolie-Pitt, is also Asian. She seems has a thing for Asian boys.
DCC23A25 4227 4CEB B8B8 55D318072995

Brad was STRONGLY AGAINST adopting another Asian boy. He told Jolie they needed to care for their own child, Shiloh, who was just born.

But Angelina told him, "Pax needs me more than Shiloh." They fought and almost split, but Brad gave in at the end.
B498639E 9D12 4FDF 9C93 54A161CAC4D4

Both of these Asian boys hate Brad Pitt.

Maddox wants to legally change his last name from Pitt to Jolie, and doesn't use Pitt as his last name. He also testified against Pitt during his divorce, and his testimony was very negative towards Pitt. Pax also isn't speaking to Brad at all, and reportedly wants to testify against him as well.

They are loyal to their white woman- Angelina.
EF8E4D65 0073 4953 AB1C 86E200BBBB79

The Queen and her guards.
935A5F0A 0034 4520 800F 1A274448BF3D

Brad reportedly fell into a serious depression after Angelina left him.
5185AB42 C2A4 4BDA BED0 6F8D647C7961
6857100B 2201 4E8A 9747 E18B0231F010
516FD495 863B 4AE6 90CC 0973DA29EE93

He and other Hollywood white dudes tried to cope by having him beat up Asians on screen.

Him vs "Bruce Lee" in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood movie.
5D9E0AD7 0ABB 4B86 94EE 2535A282FABB

But it's just a cope, everyone knows that
1. Bruce would kill him in a real fight
2. A 5ft4 Asian kid stole his wife

Meanwhile the Asian boys are no doubt getting all kinds of pussy due to being Angelina and Brad's sons.

In fact, Maddox was dating English jbs when he was only 12.

84177143 63CB 47F4 922B DF4E2C7F8E31

And his whole life, he had the love of one of the most powerful women in the world.
81D83D32 A7A5 4DF2 A142 339091ED1F1F

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 8C4FA708-0A08-4A52-A101-843A05753D6C.webp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, iblamechico, datboijj and 77 others
Screenshot 9

just be ricecel theory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, brucewayne78, datboijj and 39 others
Those two gooks 100% want to fuck their “mom” and I don’t blame them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, datboijj, MoggerChad and 31 others
Damn she looks like a walking corpse wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, TheAbyssinian, MoggerGaston and 16 others
Das right white boy
Damn Proex is so lucky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 55314, 5footsix56 and 26 others
@Proex Based :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface and Jagged0
Brad was in the way of his milf mom fucks stepson fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheAbyssinian, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, SidharthTheSlayer, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
@BrendioEEE white woman moment

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
op give credit to the user who created this on lookism

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 22126, dirtydorito and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, JL~ and 22 others
Pitt was frustrated that his prime genes would be lost in his tranny son and 2 adopted rice grains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, Informationcapitali and 4 others
@Biggdink 's worst nightmare

@AlexAP @Chadeep @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 7580, gamma and 2 others
He and other Hollywood white dudes tried to cope by having him beat up Asians on screen.

1626007344469m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Informationcapitali, ColeMoney and 20 others
Just be ethnic adopted by whites pill again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member and SLA
@Ed676 u mad whiteboi?
PicsArt 09 13 053044

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, Heguldus and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Heguldus, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton
Brutal Blackpill btw. Not even being a masc famous boxer prevents your girl from cheating with chad
pitt was 25 at the time so that was the beginning of his prime ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
brad and angelina were fighting all the time, it just required something to make the barrel spill over

JFL imagine marrying statusmaxxed gigastacy and she goes insane adopting all these chinks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, FailedAbortion, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Brad is in the right. Adopting is gay anyway.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20679 and 3 others
Brad fucked her, they didn't, how is this cucked?

Rice is probably fucking her while Brad's asleep I seen this shit so many times in Shota NTR hentai. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, datboijj, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
JFL imagine marrying statusmaxxed gigastacy and she goes insane adopting all these chinks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They were already adopted when Brad married her, she adopted Maddox when she was with Billy Bob Thornton who quickly bailed out - he was very smart, he got Angelina in her prime and left when she went crazy.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and 4 others
Rice is probably fucking her while Brad's asleep I seen this shit so many times in Shota NTR hentai. :hnghn:
Agreed; its scary reminiscent of every ntr story I've read.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and JosephGarrot123
Dark asian cock or death in 2021

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Les GOO @Proex

She definitely wore the pants in the relationship.. so much for looks money status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, smvmaxxertilllate, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
This is Maddox, Brad and Angelina's oldest son. He was adopted as a child by Angelina, before she met Brad.
View attachment 1314283

After Angelina married Brad, Maddox was reportedly always very "headstrong", and "extremely protective of Angelina Jolie."

View attachment 1314286

Before their divorce- Pitt, Jolie, and their kids were on a private plane, when a drunken Brad Pitt began yelling at Jolie after she told him to sober up.

During their argument, Maddox jumped in between them to defend Jolie, and got in Brad's face.

Brad goes crazy and lunges at the boy, reportedly "putting his hands on him." Angelina then jumps in to defend Maddox from Brad's drunken rage.

Brad was later investigated by the FBI and Child Protection Services for child abuse.

Soon after, Angelina files for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing his alcoholism and anger issues.

Angelina was not going to let a drunken white trash like Pitt hurt or threaten her precious Asian prince.
View attachment 1314294

She once said in an interview: "He(Maddox) made me a woman. He's the best thing that ever happened to my life."

The Asian boy also knows that Jolie loves him more than Pitt, hence the constant smirk on his face lol.
View attachment 1314301

View attachment 1314302
But there's more.

Angelina's OTHER adopted son, Pax Jolie-Pitt, is also Asian. She seems has a thing for Asian boys.
View attachment 1314304

Brad was STRONGLY AGAINST adopting another Asian boy. He told Jolie they needed to care for their own child, Shiloh, who was just born.

But Angelina told him, "Pax needs me more than Shiloh." They fought and almost split, but Brad gave in at the end.
View attachment 1314299

Maddox wants to legally change his last name from Pitt to Jolie, and doesn't use Pitt as his last name. He also testified against Pitt during his divorce, and his testimony was very negative towards Pitt. Pax also isn't speaking to Brad at all, and reportedly wants to testify against him as well.

View attachment 1314306

View attachment 1314307

View attachment 1314308View attachment 1314309View attachment 1314310

View attachment 1314312

Meanwhile the Asian boys are no doubt getting all kinds of pussy due to being Angelina and Brad's sons.

View attachment 1314316

And his whole life, he had the love of one of the most powerful women in the world.
View attachment 1314317

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 1314318
No he didn't. She was used up in his eyes too.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot and JosephGarrot123
brad and angelina were fighting all the time, it just required something to make the barrel spill over
Yeah I read loads of shit about how they were a disaster of a couple, even violent to each other and only got together cos Brad was weirded out by her freakyness when they worked on a film together and he was bored of jeniffer Aniston cos she was getting old.

Anyway I think Brad had the last laugh, he is like nearly 60 and can still have any girl in any college in the world so he wins

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
Imagine being brad pitt

You can fuck literally any woman you want, you can fuck as many women per day as you can handle

And still you settle down for a mentally ill bitch who wants to adopt some gooks

You get what you deserve

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Informationcapitali, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
She definitely wore the pants in the relationship.. so much for looks money status
I don't think LMS matters once the relationship starts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Be_ConfidentBro
Copypasta from Lookism. :LOL::ROFLMAO::lul:

Also, Brad Pitt has a :tiny: penis.
1JSwBGx.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
I don't think LMS matters once the relationship starts
Im saying LMS doesn’t matter if you’re letting the bitch run the relationship & don’t know how to manage it like Brad Pitt.. she don’t respect him lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 14781
View attachment 1314283

View attachment 1314286

View attachment 1314294

View attachment 1314301

View attachment 1314302
But there's more.

View attachment 1314304

View attachment 1314299

View attachment 1314306

View attachment 1314307

View attachment 1314312

View attachment 1314316

View attachment 1314317

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 1314318
Lmao, pinnacle of ricefuel. Having the loving adoration of one of the most famous actress in the world, making one of the most famous chad seethe, sucking resources from both of them and living life as millionaire’s son, social status halod ever since he was a kid, all for just existing as a cute jungle gook baby.

I’ll be honest , I’ve always had a bit of hespect for Jolie for that. Yeah, it could be Hollywood virtue signaling, but she could have adopted a(nother) black child like most white people do, she could have even adopted an Asian girl instead, which would been the much easier choice that still gives her woke points for being Asian, but she chose not only a ricecel , but two, and literally gave them a life on beginner mode.
imagine being a rice manlet but having brangelina as your parents , the fucking halo those two gooks have had their entire life, they’ve always been popular and NTmaxxed their whole lives

View attachment 1314283

View attachment 1314286

View attachment 1314294

View attachment 1314301

View attachment 1314302
But there's more.

View attachment 1314304

View attachment 1314299

View attachment 1314306

View attachment 1314307

View attachment 1314312

View attachment 1314316

View attachment 1314317

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 1314318
Those two gooks 100% want to fuck their “mom” and I don’t blame them
Damn she looks like a walking corpse wtf

Unironically probably a tranny, hence the adoption...

jfl ion who tf this nigga is he just showed up in search results and looked giga trucel as fuck :lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Biiyo03 and MrGlutton

wtf is this gold mine of a thread, it literally comes full circle

Pitt brutally cucks mike Tyson and then gets cucked by a 5’4 gook, the circle of life

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble