Reminder credit card interest is only around 1% a month

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
Personal loans and lines of credit are even better like .1-.5%(?)

hypothetical:
I have 50k NW/bankroll, gamble it at even/whatever odds --> lose --> gamble loans/credit cards for 200k-400k -> win.
This financial maneuver increases your net bankroll x4-8. You need to include all potential loans to your bankroll if youare poor..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Corleone and Deleted member 6128
Why gamble? House stacks the odds against you.

If interest is 1 percent a month, you could invest in stuff that would yield slightly higher than that.

So you'd want to buy something that can yield you more than 12.7% a year.
Screenshot 2022 08 19 143836

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17735

If interest is 1 percent a month, you could invest in stuff that would yield slightly higher than that.

View attachment 1828621
Lmao you don’t take out loans for something that yields SLIGHTLY higher than the loan, gotta be much more and very low risk

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Lmao you don’t take out loans for something that yields SLIGHTLY higher than the loan, gotta be much more and very low risk
We of course you'd want to invest in a higher yielding investment but you'd be hard pressed to find an investment with a return of over 12% that is low risk.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, Corleone and 1 other person
We of course you'd want to invest in a higher yielding investment but you'd be hard pressed to find an investment with a return of over 12% that is low risk.
That’s why OPs strategy is dumb

• So Sad
Yep, no get rich quick tricks exist.
Crypto bullruns can make you a lot of guap though if you get lucky and don’t get too greedy

• Woah
Crypto bullruns can make you a lot of guap though if you get lucky and don’t get too greedy
I know. But that's basically gambling. I guess you can play the odds to some extent like with certain card games.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and GoldenOrderCels
Another post from someone that doesn’t preach what they say because they would know this isn’t true or practical

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, ErbCel, Deleted member 21192 and 2 others
Gambling with the exception that you losing is not pre programmed. Also if you start with a few k worst case you lose a little of your savings but you would have to do very risky shit to lose everything
I know. But that's basically gambling. I guess you can play the odds to some extent like with certain card games.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 17791
Gambling with the exception that you losing is not pre programmed. Also if you start with a few k worst case you lose a little of your savings but you would have to do very risky shit to lose everything
yep

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
Another post from someone that doesn’t preach what they say because they would know this isn’t true or practical
how do you makes your millions?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Danish_Retard, Crusile and 5 others
open up a hedge fund and become the next billionaire if you can reliably achieve 12.7% return a year.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791 and GoldenOrderCels
Gamble your life away theory innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Corleone

View attachment 1828621
poker sportsbet derivativetrading gives +odds

Last edited:
  • Woah
I use (networth + max potential liabilities) as my bankroll. very high level finance / financial maneuvering required

Last edited:
open up a hedge fund and become the next billionaire if you can reliably achieve 12.7% return a year.
noob, it becomes exponentially harder to make money with bankroll methods at 7-8-9 figures.