Reminder: Every gym transformation ever posted can be explained by roids or puberty

Goblin

obviously bigger.

photographically obvious, and not explainable as just getting ripped from fat loss

would you say that this guy has gotten obviously bigger ?
n99vwu2ayqp31.jpg

yeah dude. i totally just hallucinated adding 20kg bw. from 95kg->115kg in 1 year, no roids/peptides/sarms anything. i didnt even gain body fat in the process, I literally even lost bf% as I lost fat from face, abdominals, legs, chest, lower back. If u zoom in at my stomach on the "before" picture where im sitting u can see how it was. all fat I have on my body is residue from my obese period from 2-3 years ago. I did a 35kg fat loss to get to the "before" pictures in like a year then I started lifting weights to get to the after pictures. I start cutting 2020 march for 2020 summer, till then I alternate between lean bulk and recompositon depending on how my progressive overload goes. Natty gymcel is 100% legit

View attachment 183638View attachment 183637
View attachment 183664
View attachment 183650
SLAYER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
yeah dude. i totally just hallucinated adding 20kg bw. from 95kg->115kg in 1 year, no roids/peptides/sarms anything. i didnt even gain body fat in the process, I literally even lost bf% as I lost fat from face, abdominals, legs, chest, lower back. If u zoom in at my stomach on the "before" picture where im sitting u can see how it was. all fat I have on my body is residue from my obese period from 2-3 years ago. I did a 35kg fat loss to get to the "before" pictures in like a year then I started lifting weights to get to the after pictures. I start cutting 2020 march for 2020 summer, till then I alternate between lean bulk and recompositon depending on how my progressive overload goes. Natty gymcel is 100% legit

View attachment 183638View attachment 183637
View attachment 183664
View attachment 183650
how tall are you?

yes, but that looks like roidspuberty

show me one where the before isn't a 13yo

the before is him @ 20 so pretty unlikely to be puberty, also the after is definitely way below his natty limit.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
the before is him @ 20 so pretty unlikely to be puberty, also the after is definitely way below his natty limit.
jfl!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mayorga
Damn I had no idea you were that fucking tall. I always assumed you were 6'4. What are you ethnically?
75% germanic origins, 25% slavic. from hungary/EU. white

Cope for your laziness. You can transform yourself natty but it isn't going to look like a roided BB physique for 95% of men, still way better than untrained.
Not training and saying you're looksmaxing is stupid.
It also can improve your skin, sexual ability and mentality and obviously helps you get lean to improve your face.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
why is everyone so tall on this forum. im only a 6'1 manlet. its ogre for me. its over for many men
because only tall people are going to numerically disclose their height so u think demographically theres more tall people than non tall people but its just like in real life

• +1
Cope for your laziness. You can transform yourself natty but it isn't going to look like a roided BB physique for 95% of men, still way better than untrained.
Not training and saying you're looksmaxing is stupid.
It also can improve your skin, sexual ability and mentality and obviously helps you get lean to improve your face.
and tyger can get a white girl

because only tall people are going to numerically disclose their height so u think demographically theres more tall people than non tall people but its just like in real life
Homie do your knees ever hurt? Or do you get leg cramps from sitting too long or w/e? I get shit like that at 6'3 always assumed it was long leg problems.

keep coping or are you gonna try to refute the example?
i legit thought he was 13

i guess if he didn't use roids (which is highly suspect, given his obvious genetics issues) this would FINALLY count as an example

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
in real life everyone MOGS ME. AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 6'2 NOW

Homie do your knees ever hurt? Or do you get leg cramps from sitting too long or w/e? I get shit like that at 6'3 always assumed it was long leg problems.

yeah they do. cinema, train etc. the "seating" not designed for my leg size anywhere jfl

• +1
yeah they do. cinema, train etc. the "seating" not designed for my leg size anywhere jfl
Same JFL. tbh Its fucking nutty to think that you in comparison to me is like 5'10 to 6'2. That would throw me hard if I encountered someone that tall irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
you're talking to someone who has probably half your IQ

nah, idc about IQ dick-measuring or whatever, he could be a math prodigy for all I know. Thing is, its very easy to fall pray to these PSL dogmas of genetic determinism because they oversimplify things heavily and make reality more easily digestible, thus feeding the coping mechanisms. (could be just OP larping ofc)

• +1
nah, idc about IQ dick-measuring or whatever, he could be a math prodigy for all I know. Thing is, its very easy to fall pray to these PSL dogmas of genetic determinism because they oversimplify things heavily and make reality more easily digestible, thus feeding the coping mechanisms. (could be just OP larping ofc)
just messing around, he's obviously just trolling
no way in hell he's a math prodigy though JFL

holy fuck. take it down a notch pacco.

you posted a potential exception, don't break your arm patting your back

nigga, u a chewbacca
believe it or not i get heightmogged at least once a week(outside of gym) and there are regulars at my gym who heightmog me

just messing around, he's obviously just trolling
no way in hell he's a math prodigy though JFL
trolling? jfl if you think the gym is gonna turn you into prime stacybait

• +1
trolling? jfl if you think the gym is gonna turn you into prime stacybait
Ded srs? My entire looksmaxxing plan is just to get shredded as fuck and then walk up to PSL 7s with one hand holding my shirt up saying "touch these"

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
kinobody physique is attainable naturally for almost anyone, who has at least avg. or slightly avg. genetics in 3-4 years of training

If you get leg cramps

Start taking magnesium that shit fixed it literally after days

he didn't pick up heavy things and put them back down correctly
This is a legit explanation for many failed gymcels
A lot of them just do random exercises everyone knows like pushups and bicep curls with no regard for form or progressive overload
And they don't change their diet at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back