Reminder finasteride is safe

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
If you’re above 18 and take it with an AI

dht is a paracrine horomone not and endocrine horomone meaning it only affects the areas it’s produced locally

I.e the scalp, skin and prostrate which only does bad things after ur in the final tanner stage the rest of the body is modulated by testosterone the true male hormone

The only problem is T can be converted to estrogen so low dht will increase T which increases E

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, Alucard69, sirmimbing and 2 others
yes. people will literally cut up their entire face tryna get the perfect ratios before taking an FDA approved medication to not go bald jfl

yes. people will literally cut up their entire face tryna get the perfect ratios before taking an FDA approved medication to not go bald jfl
maybe because these people u talked about dont have hair problems? duh

maybe because these people u talked about dont have hair problems? duh
its the general sentiment. people will do anything for improving their looks but when they start losing their hair they're deadly afraid of a little pill

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Fuck that, I'm not dealing with the side effects. Got a hair transplant about 2 months ago. Done. Don't have to worry about meds no more.

Fuck that, I'm not dealing with the side effects. Got a hair transplant about 2 months ago. Done. Don't have to worry about meds no more.
Hair transplant always look so thin and fake, not THICK and good

Also you still need to take meditation or are you hair transplanting you whole scalp?

The follicles you dont hair transplant gonna go away, the hair transplant follicles not, its gonna look weird if u front hair (hair transplant hair) stay the same but u middle hair or other scalp area"s (not hair transplant hair) go away

Last edited:
If you’re above 18 and take it with an AI

dht is a paracrine horomone not and endocrine horomone meaning it only affects the areas it’s produced locally

I.e the scalp, skin and prostrate which only does bad things after ur in the final tanner stage the rest of the body is modulated by testosterone the true male hormone

The only problem is T can be converted to estrogen so low dht will increase T which increases E
Yea its pretty safe but most people are general not healthy = side effects