Reminder for fags here

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
In 3 months from early September to end of December I slayed consistently 2x a week on tinder on average (when factoring breaks) and fucked 18 girls. Most of these girls were rated htb and a few were rated stacylite. Some were mtb.

I fucked two legit true blonde PAWGs with a massive ass.
One Fucked her while she was on her period she was that horny for me. Other was gymmaxed Aryan fogger. Very hot slay. Her ass was amazing.

Got caught by two cyclists destroying an 18 year old htb in my car who was a kinky bitch tbh.

I had a girl travel 170km to fuck me. I fucked a professional athlete that was htb gymmaxed. Fucked a girl on the bonnet of my car in an alley (that was crazy). All my slays I fucked raw except one due to my choice as she didn’t smell great jfl.

and I think like 50% weren’t on any birth control but didn’t care.

I fucked 3x a week I think twice and I fucked 2 different girls off tinder in the same day twice also.
This was including getting banned off tinder four times for trolling and taking a week break.

This was also working full time and rejecting legit girls who legit wanted to hookup there and then as I was busy etc.

Once I am fully roid maxxed and sex appealed maxxed pretty much over for everyone tbh. I wasn’t even that muscular in my pics for tinder and still slayed with ease, jfl.

Whether you cope and say I am muh mtn because you saw that one selfie of me where I look bad and don’t use any other pics.

I still slay more than you.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, LordSergiXX63, nigkook and 1 other person
i hate niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Petsmart, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
We dindu nothing though why so angry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, NoseProphecy, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
ok bro we get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jamaldickjavontus and Trilogy
Meanwhile girls runaway and are scared of my rat face 😊

Pz 1706583653054

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, based_pakichad421, nigkook and 2 others
In 3 months from early September to end of December I slayed consistently 2x a week on tinder on average (when factoring breaks) and fucked 18 girls. Most of these girls were rated htb and a few were rated stacylite. Some were mtb.

One Fucked her while she was on her period she was that horny for me. Other was gymmaxed Aryan fogger. Very hot slay. Her ass was amazing.

Got caught by two cyclists destroying an 18 year old htb in my car who was a kinky bitch tbh.

I had a girl travel 170km to fuck me. I fucked a professional athlete that was htb gymmaxed. Fucked a girl on the bonnet of my car in an alley (that was crazy). All my slays I fucked raw except one due to my choice as she didn’t smell great jfl.

I fucked 3x a week I think twice and I fucked 2 different girls off tinder in the same day twice also.
This was including getting banned off tinder four times for trolling and taking a week break.

This was also working full time and rejecting legit girls who legit wanted to hookup there and then as I was busy etc.

Once I am fully roid maxxed and sex appealed maxxed pretty much over for everyone tbh. I wasn’t even that muscular in my pics for tinder and still slayed with ease, jfl.

Whether you cope and say I am muh mtn because you saw that one selfie of me where I look bad and don’t use any other pics.

Wait so that one selfie spammed of you is actually you just a bad pic? I thought it was a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar

U became a background character after Crisick absolutely annihilated u very sad man u should retire at this point before ruining ur rep even more.

Now your bald fat and ugly
Satan always comes to collect hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico and SEAMAXXING NEHGRO
I told u nigger, I will honestly go er on you if you keep having sex with that foid of yours
I locked my room bro if you break in I will slap you with bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Drop the tape or larp

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I will always hate this forum

we get it chad

no you didnt, not from online at least.

Sorry bro for ruining all your reputation on this shit hole

Your threads just aren’t the same anymore
That’s what happens when you mess with @the BULL

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL

Some guy leaked your pics on a thread and you seem to be some SEA MTN, most likely these are tales from Cambodia

PUT A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK, MONKEY