mogorgetmoggedski
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2026
- Posts
- 140
- Reputation
- 195
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Day ruined at 15:45 pm
I've seen a video of a foid literally said great danes are hot she wouldn't be able to naked infront of one ofc she was also whiteI read a post on incels.is and they actually used a gynecologist to do the numbers. According to him 14% of woman who own big dogs have had sexual intercourse with it. He figured this out because dog sperm cells look different than a mans![]()




I forgot but that video was brutal it was like 3 girls talkingWhere was this video with the phrase posted?
I just searched for that phrase on TikTok, and a video popped up of a woman saying she likes it when her dog gets her wet, with a song about zoophilia playing in the backgroundI forgot but that video was brutal it was like 3 girls talking