reminder for incels in tropical areas, use bug spray

Don’t get why we don’t just exterminate these fuckers tbh.

Flying blood sucking vampires that spread disease. Even the people that study these cunts hate them and want them wiped out.

“I don’t think most people would have any qualms about totally eliminating them,” says Professor Hilary Ranson, head of vector biology at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. “I spend most of my time trying to keep them alive and study them, but that’s in order to try to kill them. Ultimately I wouldn’t be too sentimental.” Professor Steve Lindsay, a public-health entomologist at the University of Durham agrees: “I have no problem with taking out the mosquito.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, BrendioEEE and Ritalincel
308.jpg

Even the people that study these cunts hate them and want them wiped out.

“I don’t think most people would have any qualms about totally eliminating them,” says Professor Hilary Ranson, head of vector biology at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. “I spend most of my time trying to keep them alive and study them, but that’s in order to try to kill them. Ultimately I wouldn’t be too sentimental.” Professor Steve Lindsay, a public-health entomologist at the University of Durham agrees: “I have no problem with taking out the mosquito.”
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
:feelskek:

I think it says a lot that even people who study them want them gone. You have to be a grade a cunt for people that are paid and employed to study you to want you dead. Even some homicide detectives say they want murder to still exist so they aren’t out of work. JFL.

It is over.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lmao
lmfaoo a 2018 thread just got bumped wtf

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE