Reminder: If you are Indian even the most PC libshit reddit normies have disdain for the race, no amount of social justice will save you

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

and it goes on and on

Posts of other minorities like blacks or immigrants raping get locked and straight up nuked with every comment removed if theres even a hint of descent. Multiple of them have been regarding the rape cases in Europe, multiple George Floyd threads have been removed questioning the autopsy report when it was revealed he OD'd on fentanyl. Redditors in all their virtue signaling leftism however, will never give an inch of leeway to any Indian culture related issues. No amount of social justice can fix the inherent failo that comes with it and thats just how it is.

Bonus meme:

Attachments

• 1712399938294.png
    1712399938294.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, sub5c3l, aspiringexcel and 13 others
well, where's the lie

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, starvecell and SubhumanCurrycel
inb4: "Muh self hate" commenters that will end up in my block list

Im obviously Indian and you just gotta come to terms with the way the ethnicity is perceived in most peoples eyes. And you should be taking every possible step to attempt to minimise the stigma that comes with it, even if eliminating it is impossible

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kingkellz, 5'8manlet and 3 others
good, pajeets are even more damaging to society than niggers

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and atlantean
well, where's the lie
Virtually every stereotype has a root of truth to it, Indian men by in large Indian born men are a lot more rapey than other nationalities. If you're Indian you just gotta accept that people stereotype and stereotyping is not inherently irrational or unjustified, we are creatures of pattern recognition down to its core.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Moggedbyevery1
True even if you dont act very "ethnic" people will treat you like garbage. Doesn't matter if you are from India or a third generation migrant

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
For every MTN there are a million subhumans in india :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelscry: :feelsbadman: :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Being a subhuman indian in a first world white country has to be hell on earth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, HTN_Mentalcel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
I've seen the nastiest anti-Indian stuff in the comments of random Tik Tok posts. I was taken aback when I saw this video made by this Indian guy talking about some random topic and the top comments were jokes about Indians. He didn't even do anything to provoke them. It just shows how much people's morals are shaped by the (((media))).

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Swarthy Knight, sudanguy and 4 others
Being a subhuman indian in a first world white country has to be hell on earth tbh
I feel sorry for shitskins who were born in Canada. But the ones who immigrated here to Canada need to fuck off back to India. They are taking all the menial jobs and driving down wages. They are taking up all the housing supply. Cramming 8 Pajeets to a house. Clogging our roads. Crowding our hospitals. It should be a law for it to be illegal to reproduce in India. Too many shitskins on earth and they are spreading globally. Its a pandemic. Thank God that Indian women of this generation are hypergamous sluts who only want Chadpreet, Chad and Tyrone. This will keep the fertility rate down in India.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
I feel sorry for shitskins who were born in Canada. But the ones who immigrated here to Canada need to fuck off back to India. They are taking all the menial jobs and driving down wages. They are taking up all the housing supply. Cramming 8 Pajeets to a house. Clogging our roads. Crowding our hospitals. It should be a law for it to be illegal to reproduce in India. Too many shitskins on earth and they are spreading globally. Its a pandemic. Thank God that Indian women of this generation are hypergamous sluts who only want Chadpreet, Chad and Tyrone. This will keep the fertility rate down in India.
I get that Canada is a bad place for this but honest question, why direct scorn to the immigrants when it was the politicians that subsidised and enabled this in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I get that Canada is a bad place for this but honest question, why direct scorn to the immigrants when it was the politicians that subsidised and enabled this in the first place?
Oh I'm pissed with Justin Trudeau for bringing them here. Pierre Poilievre from the Conservative Party will keep bringing in Pajeets because that's what his corporate overlords want.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
Oh I'm pissed with Justin Trudeau for bringing them here. Pierre Poilievre from the Conservative Party will keep bringing in Pajeets because that's what his corporate overlords want.
Fair enough.

I think it’s kind of ridiculous that politicians are even allowed to do this because it’s not even as if it was democratically voted for as well. This happens in other places like London where less than 50% of the population is white British compared to 95% in the 70’s

50 percent of the time ppl are surprised im Indian and the other 50 people can tell immediately

So dunno if I dodged a bullet but I agree that looking stereotypically Indian is a huge failo

There’s next to no good stereotypes bout us in the west

Jfl we cope with muh “we out earn whites” or muh “ceo bro!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 5'8manlet, murdah and 3 others
Virtually every stereotype has a root of truth to it, Indian men by in large Indian born men are a lot more rapey than other nationalities. If you're Indian you just gotta accept that people stereotype and stereotyping is not inherently irrational or unjustified, we are creatures of pattern recognition down to its core.
If you live in the west as a curry you HAVE to assimilate, no accent or anything

• +1
Fair enough.

I think it’s kind of ridiculous that politicians are even allowed to do this because it’s not even as if it was democratically voted for as well. This happens in other places like London where less than 50% of the population is white British compared to 95% in the 70’s
london is ruined because of thug niggers not curries though
and the niggers in london arent mixed like american ones are, they are fully black, making it even worse

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
50 percent of the time ppl are surprised im Indian and the other 50 people can tell immediately

So dunno if I dodged a bullet but I agree that looking stereotypically Indian is a huge failo

One of the purest copes of our time. Truth be told society gives fuck all about that, maybe its even worse because people view "punching down" as infinitely worse than "punching up" which is why criticizing groups involved in gangs and thugs is seen as a mortal sin

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
One of the purest copes of our time. Truth be told society gives fuck all about that, maybe its even worse because people view "punching down" as infinitely worse than "punching up" which is why criticizing groups involved in gangs and thugs is seen as a mortal sin
We need good looking young fully assimilated Indians to break through into western media like movies, sports music etc

Non of this gay ceo shit, it’s a failed experiment

Just look at blacks jfl, Michael b Jordan did more for blacks than Obama or Martin Luther king

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, Ricky212 and 1 other person
there is a concentrated India hating campaign going on by the woke leftist lobby.

this will also increase till the 2024 election.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, murdah and SubhumanCurrycel
Its over

• +1
good, pajeets are even more damaging to society than niggers
tbh from what I see indians don't really rape in the west, they just do it back home

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
the niggers in london arent mixed like american ones are, they are fully black, making it even worse
:lul::lul::lul::lul: @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and murdah
Fair enough.

seriously lmao not that I give a fuck about the white % declining in western countries, but I'm genuinely just curious as to how this is happening when the majority of the British population never wanted it or voted of it. kinda makes you wonder if there really is a conspiracy whereby elites/jews are intentionally doing this

and it's the same shit whether there's a right or left wing government too

• +1

tbh, as bad as curries have it, Arabs and muslims have it worse imo

being an Arab muslim in a western country is nightmare mode

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im obviously Indian and you just gotta come to terms with the way the ethnicity is perceived in most peoples eyes. And you should be taking every possible step to attempt to minimise the stigma that comes with it, even if eliminating it is impossible
no point dwelling about it because there's nothing you can do about it, thinking about it and wishing that it weren't the case will only depress you further.

I sorta went through a similar thing where I would constantly dwell on the perception and reputation of Arabs/mena/muslims but I realized that it's futile because no amount of me wishing things were different will change the reality of how we are perceived so the best course of action is just say 'meh', move on and focus on yourself and make sure that you yourself are a good and likable/respectful person and hope that people will receive you well despite the stigma of your race

Last edited:
  • +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul: @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212
He’s not wrong. Excluding caribean BBCs which are mixed like USA ones most blacks in Europe are Africans so yeah they have no admixture like slave descneded ones in the new world.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
and the niggers in london arent mixed like american ones are, they are fully black, making it even worse
ye its fob niggas

Irony of this when you pakis have created a national trend of acidifacing foids and eachother. Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

He’s not wrong. Excluding caribean BBCs which are mixed like USA ones most blacks in Europe are Africans so yeah they have no admixture like slave descneded ones in the new world.
yeah I know that but it was just funny the way he put it jfl

• JFL
seriously lmao not that I give a fuck about the white % declining in western countries, but I'm genuinely just curious as to how this is happening when the majority of the British population never wanted it or voted of it. kinda makes you wonder if there really is a conspiracy whereby elites/jews are intentionally doing this

The avg Londoner (native white) is used to it and doesn’t care. I speak to many white Brits from bigger cities most hoendtly don’t care and support immigration. Many obvs hate it but generally in bigger cities people are more open to it hence London being mini Poland caliphate in North Africa

But as I said last time nobody would be there if the Brits stayed TF in their fuckin country in the first place, Cumskins bitching about immigration need to realise they created this issue in the first place

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Irony of this when you pakis have created a national trend of acidifacing foids and eachother. Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
@Xtra is paki?? thought this nigga was white bri ish. it would explain alot with that being said lmfaoo

@Xtra is paki?? thought this nigga was white bri ish
I dunno what he is but blaming blacks soley for the issues is retarded but I guess blacks are the lowest common denominator and as bullies like to do they will pick on the weakest link I suppose. Still I would be lying if I were to say nigs aren’t a huge issue here I’d argue they are a massive issue he isn’t wrong about that but he’s overdoing it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I dunno what he is but blaming blacks soley for the issues is retarded but I guess blacks are the lowest common denominator and as bullies like to do they will pick on the weakest link I suppose. Still I would be lying if I were to say nigs aren’t a huge issue here I’d argue they are a massive issue he isn’t wrong about that but he’s overdoing it
Shut the fuck up and stop being racist

Indians are actually good people, im white but even this spikes my cortisol, fuck this world.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Swarthy Knight and SubhumanCurrycel

Even though I’m not white some of the demographic shift data looks wild to me.

I don’t think there’s a single unified reason it happens. A mixture of low birth rates, cheap labour, virtue signalling. But I also do believe there is a conspiracy, I think at least partly there to sow division in the population, it was either Marx or Engels that pointed this out, that when Irish and British labourers began working under the same factories they’d feud with each other rather than at the upperclassmen for better working conditions. Even though I’m the furthest thing from a commie I do think it’s somewhat true

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Indians are good people, pakis aren't, they are worse than black people JFL. In telford uk 34 percent of mulsim pakis within a certain age group had commited some form of assasult/rape.

• +1
Lol, even AI image generators allow you to depict Indians in all sorts of funny, offensive situations while they refuse to do the same for blacks, women, gays, trans, Jews and other minorities, apparently you can't be racist against Indians...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Swarthy Knight and SubhumanCurrycel
Lol, even AI image generators allow you to depict Indians in all sorts of funny, offensive situations while they refuse to do the same for blacks, women, gays, trans, Jews and other minorities, apparently you can't be racist against Indians...
Fuck I didnt know thats actually crazy is that how you made the image in the other thread over the indian student taking pics of a professors ass

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Fuck I didnt know thats actually crazy is that how you made the image in the other thread over the indian student taking pics of a professors ass
Yes, the Bing Image Creator is pretty censored and refuses to show many situations that could be interpreted as offensive or insulting to blacks, women, gays, etc. but it has no problem with Indians.

• +1
Water

Funny thing tho is Indians born in the West (at least in America) genuinely don’t even fit the stereotypes for the most part, so you just get failod for existing.

Like in the Bay Area for example, Indians are for the most part completely normal in terms of hygiene, being nt, height, looks, etc. Pretty sure the stereotypes are mainly from mainland India (obv) and places where low-iq laborers are allowed to immigrate like Canada, Dubai, and Australia.

Still joeva tho

• +1

"Muh oppression of Muzzies" :feelskek: crazy how these towel heads chime in thinking whites don't see them the same as (or worse) than pajeets jfl strong lack of self awareness

• +1
View attachment 2848470
"Muh oppression of Muzzies" :feelskek: crazy how these towel heads chime in thinking whites don't see them the same as (or worse) than pajeets jfl strong lack of self awareness
It’s quite prominent at least in the UK they lump the grooming gangs that are predominantly Pakistan/Bangladesh with the entirety of south Asians including Indians even though it’s largely the former than the latter.

They don’t understand they’re all limited together in the eyes of white normies

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Water

Funny thing tho is Indians born in the West (at least in America) genuinely don’t even fit the stereotypes for the most part, so you just get failod for existing.

Like in the Bay Area for example, Indians are for the most part completely normal in terms of hygiene, being nt, height, looks, etc. Pretty sure the stereotypes are mainly from mainland India (obv) and places where low-iq laborers are allowed to immigrate like Canada, Dubai, and Australia.

Still joeva tho
In my country most of the Indians I’ve met are well assimilated. I’ve only ever had a bad encounter with an international student working in a min wage job with me. Poor etiquette and manners but that was the exception not the rule.

A few FOB’s do ruin the reputation quite horrifically though

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
In my country most of the Indians I’ve met are well assimilated. I’ve only ever had a bad encounter with an international student working in a min wage job with me. Poor etiquette and manners but that was the exception not the rule.

A few FOB’s do ruin the reputation quite horrifically though
lol I met this one international Indian student in my first year of college. He used to walk around the dorms barefoot, never did laundry, and always smelled like shit. Was also narcy AF while being low iq. Only time I ever met someone who fit the stereotype. Accent was annoying as hell too.

• JFL
Reactions: Tiku and SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back