REMINDER: If you “time spent online” mog Ritalincel

Ban requesting is gay. If I wanted to get banned, I would do it the REAL way by intentionally getting myself banned.
Hey, he stayed true to his words

90bc0c42b46a

IT IS BEYOND OVER.

Like breh, I don’t know what to tell you. You fucking time wasted MOG A BOT, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THATS POSSIBLE?!

It’s the equivalent of Garry Kasparov going against the supercomputer Deep Blue, but for thousands of hours. Mirin strong tbh
View attachment 160892

Now I understand the hours are inflated, like if you leave your tab open it counts. I can sympathize because ain’t no where in hell did I spend near 500 on this shithole.

But let’s step back and think. Do you really think Ritalincel close his tabs? Do you really think? You still mog a bot, lol

My heart goes out to these individuals. May they ER in peace
View attachment 160903
1400 hours on a fucking incel forum. Holy fuck.

I remember spending 1.5k on an online fps game and I thought that was a lot of wasted time. But at least I had fun. 1.5k on a fucking forum though? I'd legit rope if I was on that leaderboard.

IT IS BEYOND OVER.

Like breh, I don’t know what to tell you. You fucking time wasted MOG A BOT, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THATS POSSIBLE?!

It’s the equivalent of Garry Kasparov going against the supercomputer Deep Blue, but for thousands of hours. Mirin strong tbh
View attachment 160892

Now I understand the hours are inflated, like if you leave your tab open it counts. I can sympathize because ain’t no where in hell did I spend near 500 on this shithole.

But let’s step back and think. Do you really think Ritalincel close his tabs? Do you really think? You still mog a bot, lol

My heart goes out to these individuals. May they ER in peace
View attachment 160903
left my tabs on for 3 months straight

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC