Reminder if you’re going to take steroids or DHT blockers!

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
You should store your sperm just in case. Never know what can happen to your fertility under these drugs. Especially FIN.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 32094 and Deleted member 51781
imagine being blackpilled and wanting kids

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
You should store your sperm just in case. Never know what can happen to your fertility under these drugs. Especially FIN.

You have to be as good looking as me first though before you decide that, otherwise don't bother.

No point in bringing subhumans into this world.

3766767 71528252

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, normie_joe and 2 others
steroidz dont make you play guitar

i rather smoke weed play guitar and work out naturally tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and hardestmfintheroom
You have to be as good looking as me first though before you decide that, otherwise don't bother.

if you’re subhuman just get gene editing or selective IVF for your kids, that way they’ll look better than you.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
if you’re subhuman just get gene editing or selective IVF for your kids, that way they’ll look better than you.

Gene editing is predicted for 2028, but like AI it might make it earlier onto the scene.

• Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Gene editing is predicted for 2028, but like AI it might make it earlier onto the scene.
The thing is we most likely won’t be able to use it for looksmaxxing purposes until like 2050.

It would only be for prenatal editing. Designer babies so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
The thing is we most likely won’t be able to use it for looksmaxxing purposes until like 2050.

It would only be for prenatal editing. Designer babies so to speak.

It will be irrelevant to our lives. May be for tryna slow down ageing in our 40s and 50s.

• Hmm...
bro is the number 1 fin hater on the planet 😭join the dark side lil bro its inevitable

• JFL
It will be irrelevant to our lives. May be for tryna slow down ageing in our 40s and 50s.
Better than nothing. Sure it would be very expensive though.

Isn’t that guy who’s trying to live forever, Bryan Johnson, already doing gene therapy ?

bro is the number 1 fin hater on the planet 😭join the dark side lil bro its inevitable
It’s true though. Why not store sperm just for peace of mind when taking chemicals ?

Fuck knows what state my sperm is in after years of dutasteride and roids

• Woah
Doesn't my sperm have an expiration date

It’s true though. Why not store sperm just for peace of mind when taking chemicals ?
bc why plan on a 1 in 1000 thing? worst comes to worst you just stop taking fin for like 3 months before trying to have a baby simple

Do a sperm test and see. What roids did you use ? Did you take HCG?
Pretty much all of them.
No HCG but did tamoxifen for 3 months and my balls were normal size again.
Where can I get a sperm test? Guess I have to pay

• Woah
bc why plan on a 1 in 1000 thing? worst comes to worst you just stop taking fin for like 3 months before trying to have a baby simple
It might cause hormonal issues in your child. Someone said whilst taking Fin, they’re child had no ball or penis.

Pretty much all of them.
No HCG but did tamoxifen for 3 months and my balls were normal size again.
Where can I get a sperm test? Guess I have to pay
Ask your gp or do a private one. If there’s any issues, HCG should fix itz

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
It might cause hormonal issues in your child. Someone said whilst taking Fin, they’re child had no ball or penis.
fin is an anti ageing drug either way,you wouold be dumb not to take it,for the price and 4 percent risk of ed its worth

fin is an anti ageing drug either way,you wouold be dumb not to take it,for the price and 4 percent risk of ed its worth
I will start taking it once I start cycling test, which is next year if all goes to plan.

https://looksmax.org/threads/challe...r-and-cope-and-just-kys.877117/#post-13395321 read the first post on this thread and tell me if you think its true or do you belive in the studies and 'hair loss is all genetic bro'
Timothy looks to have low androgen levels so of course he’ll look young. That’s why I’ve heard norwooders take HRT and tranny drugs as a last resort to grow back their hair. Results have been amazing.

The reason some people bald earlier or quicker is either due to higher level of androgens at an early age or just more sensitive androgen receptors in the scalp.

Timothy looks to have low androgen levels so of course he’ll look young. That’s why I’ve heard norwooders take HRT and tranny drugs as a last resort to grow back their hair. Results have been amazing.

The reason some people bald earlier or quicker is either due to higher level of androgens at an early age or just more sensitive androgen receptors in the scalp.
i know but do you not find it a bit weird how over 90 percent of people under 18 who bald rapidly also look much older then there age?

• +1
i know but do you not find it a bit weird how over 90 percent of people under 18 who bald rapidly also look much older then there age?
Androgens age you. This is well known. Higher levels of test and DHT reduce collagen protection.

It’s always best to have high androgen levels every else without balding/aging side effects. Look at Momoa

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Androgens age you. This is well known. Higher levels of test and DHT reduce collagen protection.

It’s always best to have high androgen levels every else without balding/aging side effects. Look at Momoa
good point literally anybody over 40 who looks much younger then there age is never more then norwood 1

• +1
good point literally anybody over 40 who looks much younger then there age is never more then norwood 1
It’s hard to judge Hollywood and regular people.

Let’s be honest that actors and models with nw1s and top tier ageing have access to everything, face lifts, hair transplants ect plus decent genes as well

Ravi Jr. has a lot on his shoulders to carry his daddy's legacy on said looksmaxxing forum.

It’s hard to judge Hollywood and regular people.

Let’s be honest that actors and models with nw1s and top tier ageing have access to everything, face lifts, hair transplants ect plus decent genes as well
but even if you base it off people in the street/look at balding ppl on reddit under 24 not one of them match there age they say facial wise not taking into hairloss into account making them look older

but even if you base it off people in the street/look at balding ppl on reddit under 24 not one of them match there age they say facial wise not taking into hairloss into account making them look older
Some people can have low androgens and still bald due to malfunctioning receptors. Just a bad draw of the cards.

Balding adds 10 years to your age.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Fuck knows what state my sperm is in after years of dutasteride and roids
steriods niggas their child is always a girl

bcs the body is stressed = birth a girl

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
steriods niggas their child is always a girl

bcs the body is stressed = birth a girl
Might go on roid cycle then if I ever have the chance to make someone pregnant I don't want a son he would have to suffer with my balding genes and depression genes

imagine being blackpilled and wanting kids
Other way around imo. U could create a great life for your kid given the information you have about prenatal and pubertal T, chewing, breathing, nutrition, sleep, etc.

Some undixable exceptions like race and height though..

Do you think roids will make you only have daughters? Some people say that.