challenge to anybody/if your over 21 do not enter and cope and just kys

finn899

finn899

Kraken
first of all im gonna tell you niggas the truth,any hairloss is caused by accelerated ageing i know its scary and people cannot cope with the fact but its true,its your body giving you a warning of your health,this is quite literally why people on chemo lose all there hair THE EXACT SAME WAY AS 'genetic hairloss' JUST MORE RAPIDLY,scientists have the whole thing backwards,your id age and biological age are completely different and in reality only bioloical age means anything,the first 2 guys are both 27 the balding one of course looks 5-10 years old looks like he could be hid dad honestly,this is the challenge for you guys if you want to prove me wrong lol,THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS 27 SHOW ME ANY HUMAN THAT IS PAST NORWOOD 2 WHO LOOKS AS YOUNG AS TIMOTHE CHARLEMETE at 27 years old,9/10 people who are balding look older then there age ALL YOU GUYS CALLING THIS LOW IQ THREAD BUT PLEASE SHOW JUST PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ONE PERSON 27 OLDER(SAME AGE AS TIMOTHE) WHO LOOKS SAME AGE/YOUNGER THEN TIMOTHE FACIALLY/KILL YOURSELF BALDING DISCUSTING OLDCELS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 5'7 zoomer and John Cracovizk
learn to fucking write properly you retard, dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, Banderacell, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
View attachment 2556077View attachment 2556082 first of all im gonna tell you niggas the truth,any hairloss is caused by accelerated ageing i know its scary and people cannot cope with the fact but its true,its your body giving you a warning of your health,this is quite literally why people on chemo lose all there hair THE EXACT SAME WAY AS 'genetic hairloss' JUST MORE RAPIDLY,scientists have the whole thing backwards,your id age and biological age are completely different and in reality only bioloical age means anything,the first 2 guys are both 27 the balding one of course looks 5-10 years old looks like he could be hid dad honestly,this is the challenge for you guys if you want to prove me wrong lol,THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS 27 SHOW ME ANY HUMANTHAT IS PAST NORWOOD 2 WHO LOOKS AS YOUNG AS TIMOTHE CHARLEMETE at 27 years old,9/10 people who are balding look older then there age
My grandpa is like 75 or something and no sign of baldness, he looks 50, mirin

• +1
Reactions: finn899
My grandpa is 75 and no sign of baldness, he looks 50, mirin
any older person who has no hairloss coincidently looks significantly younger facial/body wise im just here to let the non delusional people like you know,oldecels will stay coping and not listen to what im warning them about

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
learn to fucking write properly you retard, dnrd
im giving out useful information that nobody else is seeming to warn people about and your worying about my writing skills? please hang yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
any older person who has no hairloss coincidently looks significantly younger facial/body wise im just here to let the non delusional people like you know,oldecels will stay coping and not listen to what im warning them about
Yeah, they need to save money for their hair transplants, at least there is a solution for them.

tired of these agua threads
when will the bbc warriors assemble and dismantle this tomfoolery

Yeah, they need to save money for their hair transplants, at least there is a solution for them.
no bro thats not the point,if you are 30 and balding bad most likely your face/biological age is 35 even if they get a hair transplant there face/body is still ageing rapidly,and even after a transplant they will not look as young as a natural 30 year old with 0 hairloss,do you get it?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
tired of these agua threads
when will the bbc warriors assemble and dismantle this tomfoolery
im wrong? prove me wrong like a said you oldcel faggot,show me somebody who looks as young as timothe charlemet facially at 27 or older like he is,that is balding past norwood 2

im wrong? prove me wrong like a said you oldcel faggot,show me somebody who looks as young as timothe charlemet facially at 27 or older like he is,that is balding past norwood 2
sir , i said i was tired of water threads . what's your problem ?
hair is life and youth is hair , what's new ?

IMG 1128

Low iq thread

you are probably right, an old forum user claimed that hairloss is 100% linked to bad health and bad health obviously would destroy your collagen.
tho there are counterexamples

they are both around 40 and yet have amnesia level collagen levels and youthful looks.
idk might just be correlation instead of causation too, especially among hollywood actors who use all kinds of cosmetic treatments such as finasteride, ret, sunscreen etc. and as a result preserve both their hair and their collagen

no bro thats not the point,if you are 30 and balding bad most likely your face/biological age is 35 even if they get a hair transplant there face/body is still ageing rapidly,and even after a transplant they will not look as young as a natural 30 year old with 0 hairloss,do you get it?
Yes, now I get it

also I'm caging at how not a single person understood OP's point, mirin this sites 80iq average

you are probably right, an old forum user claimed that hairloss is 100% linked to bad health and bad health obviously would destroy your collagen.
tho there are counterexamples
View attachment 2556130View attachment 2556134
they are both around 40 and yet have amnesia level collagen levels and youthful looks.
idk might just be correlation instead of causation too, especially among hollywood actors who use all kinds of cosmetic treatments such as finasteride, ret, sunscreen etc. and as a result preserve both their hair and their collagen
very bad example ngl bc first of all trishtan has a decent hairline and this other dude has a buzzut you can see his hairline is still there and he has no more then a norwood 2,hairloss under 30 is more related to accelerated ageing compared to 40 also,both of these dudes are notpast norwood 2,also every1 is ignoring me calling me stupid,but did one person show me a bad balding dude 27 or older that looks younger then timothe facially keep in mind timothe is 27? NO bc there is none

View attachment 2556149 very bad example ngl bc first of all trishtan has a decent hairline and this other dude has a buzzut you can see his hairline is still there and he has no more then a norwood 2,hairloss under 30 is more related to accelerated ageing compared to 40 also,both of these dudes are notpast norwood 2,also every1 is ignoring me calling me stupid,but did one person show me a bad balding dude 27 or older that looks younger then timothe facially keep in mind timothe is 27? NO bc there is none
tristan is just as bald as andrew but had like 3 hairtransplants, also you literally said "past NW2" so I gave you NW2 example lol

as I already explained it might be correlation instead of causation if you read my whole post

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
View attachment 2556149 very bad example ngl bc first of all trishtan has a decent hairline and this other dude has a buzzut you can see his hairline is still there and he has no more then a norwood 2,hairloss under 30 is more related to accelerated ageing compared to 40 also,both of these dudes are notpast norwood 2,also every1 is ignoring me calling me stupid,but did one person show me a bad balding dude 27 or older that looks younger then timothe facially keep in mind timothe is 27? NO bc there is none
ALSO trishtan is 35 and looks 35 maybe over,and the other dude with a bad hairline looks 40/has forehead wrinkles

tristan is just as bald as andrew but had like 3 hairtransplants, also you literally said "past NW2" so I gave you NW2 example lol

as I already explained it might be correlation instead of causation if you read my whole post
trishtan looks his age and also as i fucking said hairloss is more related to ageing over 40,this coper ass faggot site shows me 2 dudes OVER 30 who look there age/have wrinkles i cba fuck off

stfu you balding faggot who looks 30 at 19 ofc I MADE YOU MAD HAHAH,THE DUDE ON THE left looks over 40 lol
why would you assume he looks over 40? black people in general dont really age and look 20 despite being 35 due to collagen. he has no visible wrinkles and great collagen, to me he could pass as 22-23

why would you assume he looks over 40? black people in general dont really age and look 20 despite being 35 due to collagen. he has no visible wrinkles and great collagen, to me he could pass as 22-23
it was taken in 2002 ,hes now 46 that makes him 27 IN THIS PIC OH MY FUCKING GOD I FEEL SICK
YOU USED A 27 YEAR OLD WITH VISABLE FOREHEAD WRINKLES TO PROVE 'ITS NOT RELATED TO AGHEING; PLEASE HANG YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
stfu you balding faggot who looks 30 at 19 ofc I MADE YOU MAD HAHAH,THE DUDE ON THE left looks over 40 lol
I don’t remember getting mad at you, but I asked a few new people I met yesterday how old I looked and they said between 17-21, so fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
View attachment 2556077View attachment 2556082 first of all im gonna tell you niggas the truth,any hairloss is caused by accelerated ageing i know its scary and people cannot cope with the fact but its true,its your body giving you a warning of your health,this is quite literally why people on chemo lose all there hair THE EXACT SAME WAY AS 'genetic hairloss' JUST MORE RAPIDLY,scientists have the whole thing backwards,your id age and biological age are completely different and in reality only bioloical age means anything,the first 2 guys are both 27 the balding one of course looks 5-10 years old looks like he could be hid dad honestly,this is the challenge for you guys if you want to prove me wrong lol,THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS 27 SHOW ME ANY HUMAN THAT IS PAST NORWOOD 2 WHO LOOKS AS YOUNG AS TIMOTHE CHARLEMETE at 27 years old,9/10 people who are balding look older then there age ALL YOU GUYS CALLING THIS LOW IQ THREAD BUT PLEASE SHOW JUST PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ONE PERSON 27 OLDER(SAME AGE AS TIMOTHE) WHO LOOKS SAME AGE/YOUNGER THEN TIMOTHE FACIALLY/KILL YOURSELF BALDING DISCUSTING OLDCELS
Biological age is your real age
If someone is 15 and looks 20, they are 20
It also means they will follow the same age trajectory and die earlier.

It also means they will follow the same age trajectory and die earlier.
nah for sure,if a 30 year old looks 20 and a 20 year old looks 30,they will continue ageing at the same rate/die same age

View attachment 2556077View attachment 2556082 first of all im gonna tell you niggas the truth,any hairloss is caused by accelerated ageing i know its scary and people cannot cope with the fact but its true,its your body giving you a warning of your health,this is quite literally why people on chemo lose all there hair THE EXACT SAME WAY AS 'genetic hairloss' JUST MORE RAPIDLY,scientists have the whole thing backwards,your id age and biological age are completely different and in reality only bioloical age means anything,the first 2 guys are both 27 the balding one of course looks 5-10 years old looks like he could be hid dad honestly,this is the challenge for you guys if you want to prove me wrong lol,THE GUY ON THE LEFT IS 27 SHOW ME ANY HUMAN THAT IS PAST NORWOOD 2 WHO LOOKS AS YOUNG AS TIMOTHE CHARLEMETE at 27 years old,9/10 people who are balding look older then there age ALL YOU GUYS CALLING THIS LOW IQ THREAD BUT PLEASE SHOW JUST PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ONE PERSON 27 OLDER(SAME AGE AS TIMOTHE) WHO LOOKS SAME AGE/YOUNGER THEN TIMOTHE FACIALLY/KILL YOURSELF BALDING DISCUSTING OLDCELS
Any hairloss? Timothee Chalamet doesn't have the same youthful hairline he did as a kid so he has some degree of hairloss, but he still looks as youthful as Zayn Malik or anyone else with a childlike hairline.

im giving out useful information that nobody else is seeming to warn people about and your worying about my writing skills? please hang yourself
You write like a frustrated female.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
tho I agree with your statement that hairloss is a health related issue, what you make out to be an indicator of age is just plain retarded. forehead lines do not correlate to collagen loss or anything age related, everyone has them in some lightning

Edit:
just came up with a better example than ljundgren,
Ecco2k is around 25-29 in these pics, he is completely bald and wearing a wig yet has ideal health indicators.
meanwhile jude bellingham has a NW0 and forehead lines (which you deem to be the number 1 aging indicator) at age 20

Last edited:
tho I agree with your statement that hairloss is a health related issue, what you make out to be an indicator of age is just plain retarded. forehead lines do not correlate to collagen loss or anything age related, everyone has them in some lightning
View attachment 2556271

Edit:
just came up with a better example than ljundgren,
Ecco2k is around 25-29 in these pics, he is completely bald and wearing a wig yet has ideal health indicators.
meanwhile jude bellingham has a NW0 and forehead lines (which you deem to be the number 1 aging indicator) at age 20
View attachment 2556299View attachment 2556300
ithe other dude has way more visable forehead wrinkles als oyour right thats not the best indicator of age but even then the other dude without forhead wrinkls would still look 40 at 27 without them... age is also mainly texture based he looks older reguardless/even if he put on a wig

I mean water sorta, but thats cause balding just makes u look old. timothee is makeup maxxed and probably skincare and light filler maxxed. Like these dudes:

Yea these guys are actually a gay couple, but like they look good and could legit slay prime Jbs. Nicky Champa is like 28 and PierreBoo is 37 JFL. Timothee as a long run ahead of him as a prettyboy. Depp Looked Late 20s at 42 and Jared Leto is still a mogger. Most men just don't care about skincare bro or anti aging. And Men tend to not overdo it like foids

JFL at these mofos. Probably slaving away with some landwhale. Men hate hella if you can get prime girls.

if u spot hairloss early u can stop it..