Reminder india has a space program

YVAwoMI.png

Dravidian are unique to the indian subcontinent and grouped into caucasoids.

Abo admixture doesnt exist significantly in india.
Abo admixture is high in India and that's why they're not aryan chads

Also the most retarded thing I know if you think anthropological theories are 100% true, cos let me tell you sonny, there's a lot of theories explaining the origin of Indians

Indus Valley Civilisation my friend, some even propose a link between them and ancient mesopotamia
post something legit

Abo admixture is high in India and that's why they're not aryan chads
Aryan doesnt mean what you think btw.

Aryans werent nordics.
Thats another myth spread by hitler and sfcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Aryan doesnt mean what you think btw.

Aryans werent nordics.
Thats another myth spread by hitler and sfcels
i don't use it to mean nordic

What do you think about who aryans were then?
Technically the Indo-Aryan peoples ie Iranians and North Indians, but I use it somewhat like Hitler to mean more european looking

Technically the Indo-Aryan peoples ie Iranians and North Indians, but I use it somewhat like Hitler to mean more european looking
Indo aryans originated from eurasia

Based as fuck, india truly will take over

• +1
Reactions: bossman and AbandonShip
Indo aryans originated from eurasia
You can't tell for sure where any of the Indo-European peoples came from. There's theories suggesting Asia Minor, the Pontic Steppe, India, and a crazy Indian statesman even argued that the Vedas show evidence that Indo-Europeans came from the Arctic jfl

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can't tell for sure where any of the Indo-European peoples came from. There's theories suggesting Asia Minor, the Pontic Steppe, India, and a crazy Indian statesman even argued that the Vedas show evidence that Indo-Europeans came from the Arctic jfl
Yeah its pretty debatable

so what's the truth

so what's the truth
aliens came from the constellation Ursa Minor and fucked a monkey, leading to the Indo-European people.

JFL my point is that we don't fucking know yet

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip