Reminder: it's free for trannys to change gender in Sweden

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
But i'm an entitled inkwell if I just want a rhino and jaw implants to not feel like a subhuman and attend uni and carry on with my life.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadelite and 8 others
But i'm an entitled inkwell if I just want a rhino and jaw implants to not feel like a subhuman and attend uni and carry on with my life.
Kinda retarded to make tax payers pay for something like that while seniors in Sweden are having worse and worse standards of living

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadelite, Deleted member 3902 and 5 others
Have you heard of these people called Jews?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, looksmaxxtocope, turkproducer and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 685 and Dicklet.4.3

we live in a clown world.
Transgender people can get hormones for free paid by the government, whereas if I buy male hormones to roidmaxx I commit a crime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Oculorum, Chadelite and 9 others
Kinda retarded to make tax payers pay for something like that while seniors in Sweden are having worse and worse standards of living
Seniors have too high standards of living in nordic countries anyways. We pump incredible amounts of free money to people that'll never work again. Pension should only allow decent living standards, right now those people travel to spain to walk around the beaches and to lay on their asses, while students have to dumpster dive for food. It's fucked up how our ''welfare societies'' spend the taxpayer money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, hebbewem, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Wait. Remind me what is the process behind transgendering. Like what do they give you, what surgeries and stuff? No, I dont fucking want to become trans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

It's a good thing though. The more expensive invasive looksmaxing surgeries are, the better. If they were free, everyone would be getting them and no real ascension would be possible, as chads would obviously have better results than incels and normies.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Krezo and Deleted member 4310
Wait. Remind me what is the process behind transgendering. Like what do they give you, what surgeries and stuff? No, I dont fucking want to become trans
Don't know the procedures but it's gay af

Image result for saitama jumping from moon gif

rare footage of @blackopstruecel moving to sweden upon seeing this thread

• JFL
we live in a clown world.
Transgender people can get hormones for free paid by the government, whereas if I buy male hormones to roidmaxx I commit a crime
Get the estrogen for free, sell it and buy testo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
Get the estrogen for free, sell it and buy testo.
you can get testosterone for free if you take anabolic drugs (steroids or sarm) and get bloodwork during pct to show you have low T.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1774
I have SMV dysphoria, I identify as a Chad. The state should pay surgeries for me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ruby, Nosecel and 2 others
you can get testosterone for free if you take anabolic drugs (steroids or sarm) and get bloodwork during pct to show you have low T.
They'll suspect somethings wrong though, when a massive muscular guy has lower T levels than a child. They probably wouldn't give him even trt until they notice his muscularity is pretty much gone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ruby and Lorsss
They'll suspect somethings wrong though, when a massive muscular guy has lower T levels than a child. They probably wouldn't give him even trt until they notice his muscularity is pretty much gone.
this method is stilll legit for me who still look subhuman despite 2 SARM cycles

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Tbh jfl

• +1
Seniors have too high standards of living in nordic countries anyways. We pump incredible amounts of free money to people that'll never work again. Pension should only allow decent living standards, right now those people travel to spain to walk around the beaches and to lay on their asses, while students have to dumpster dive for food. It's fucked up how our ''welfare societies'' spend the taxpayer money.
People who wage slave away from 18-65 should be allowed to have a good life. College is free in sweden, doubt they have to dumpster dive. If they do then that’s fucked and is further proof that funding tranny surgeries is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
People who wage slave away from 18-65 should be allowed to have a good life. College is free in sweden, doubt they have to dumpster dive. If they do then that’s fucked and is further proof that funding tranny surgeries is retarded
Immigrants recieve more benefits than seniors

• +1
Try faking wanting to trannymaxx for a free rhino and then claim you changed your mind

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
Try faking wanting to trannymaxx for a free rhino and then claim you changed your mind
Not a bad idea ngl, I can say that my bulbous nose is to masculine and that I want to trim it down to begin with and then "change my mind"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Pietrosiek and Chadelite
that is true
Not a bad idea ngl, I can say that my bulbous nose is to masculine and that I want to trim it down to begin with and then "change my mind"
yh bro

j

WOAH

What a cucked country.

• +1