[REMINDER] Just cause a pajeet on here called you htn, doesn't mean you're attractive to women

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
IRLpill is far more brutal. I know 2 users on here who live in the same region of the UK as me and we've both collectively agreed that the amount of sub-humans-ltns we've seen with decent looking foids is enough to disparage some copes on here. First cope would be status, we both live in fucking manchester an irrelevant ass version of London. I've never heard of anyone influential from Manchester at all nor even seen anything worthwhile to look at in Manchester which is worth commending ; e.g buildings museuems, etc. Also JFL ; a few days ago i saw a deformed guy (probably burn survivor) with his daughter. Dude was like 5'6 (i'm around 5'7 or 5'8) walking around my local ASDA. It was sad to see but if that guy could do it, there's no reason why a random MTN like yourself can't

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Debetro, Outerz14 and 8 others
Uhhh uhhh they’re beta buxxing! And actually… chad :aheago:… is cucking them daily!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, topgrey, Spookybah and 2 others
IRLpill is far more brutal. I know 2 users on here who live in the same region of the UK as me and we've both collectively agreed that the amount of sub-humans-ltns we've seen with decent looking foids is enough to disparage some copes on here. First cope would be status, we both live in fucking manchester an irrelevant ass version of London. I've never heard of anyone influential from Manchester at all nor even seen anything worthwhile to look at in Manchester which is worth commending ; e.g buildings museuems, etc. Also JFL ; a few days ago i saw a deformed guy (probably burn survivor) with his daughter. Dude was like 5'6 (i'm around 5'7 or 5'8) walking around my local ASDA. It was sad to see but if that guy could do it, there's no reason why a random MTN like yourself can't
so in short never take everything that a pajeet tells you

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and nathan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, cannotbeasked and nathan
have you ever been to Old Trafford

have you ever been to Old Trafford
Obviously, iirc experience was the same as city centre. I saw manlets, ltns, with foids as well there.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I want to be low inhib wog roadman wearing shiesty and dancing to spaghetti mafia music.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
I won't to be low inhib wog road men wearing shiesty and dancing to spaghetti mafia music.
just act like a normie. You don't need to thugmaxx especially if you're not black. I know guys like @Outerz14 would benefit off of it cause he has the pheno for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Outerz14, MA_ascender and Jason Voorhees
just act like a normie. You don't need to thugmaxx especially if you're not black. I know guys like @Outerz14 would benefit off of it cause he has the pheno for it.
He is 15 the only pheno he has for is to sell fentanyl by the side of the road.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Outerz14, klip11 and 1 other person
He is 15 the only pheno he has for is to sell fentanyl by the side of the road.
i've met him IRL actually and he rates me MTN with htn potential. Lowkey i'd benefit way more if i was more low-inhib. I'm already NT passing.

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What if I start barking like a dog?

irl is not as brutal as dalits try to make u believe. Some things that are praised here not as important and u can get away with few flaws as long as u have other underrated qualities: height, frame, nt, Instagram

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
irl is not as brutal as dalits try to make u believe. Some things that are praised here not as important and u can get away with few flaws as long as u have other underrated qualities: height, frame, nt, Instagram
What if you have upper eyelid exposure?

Yeah. I think that's why most of my threads do alright even though i have less than 10,000 posts. Most people need hope and stripping it away is evil. In the west, the shortest men i tend to see are like 5'5 or 5'6. Even at 5'6 and an average looking face, i don't think it's over unless you live in netherlands or some really tall country where the average height is 6'0 or 6'1. This is not just me cherry-picking btw 2 other manchestercels like me have same observations. You also need to be NT. It's NT or death nowadays

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Why don't you ever respond to my threads about you being eaten by Haitian cannibals?
brutal no replypill strikes again

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
Yeah. I think that's why most of my threads do alright even though i have less than 10,000 posts. Most people need hope and stripping it away is evil. In the west, the shortest men i tend to see are like 5'5 or 5'6. Even at 5'6 and an average looking face, i don't think it's over unless you live in netherlands or some really tall country where the average height is 6'0 or 6'1. This is not just me cherry-picking btw 2 other manchestercels like me have same observations. You also need to be NT. It's NT or death nowadays
5'6 is a legit over tier height, especially in the west. idk, a man that short gotta be giga nt to pull something. org dwellers are far away from that.
What if you have upper eyelid exposure?
as long as u don't have subhuman tier facial flaws

• +1
5'6 is a legit over tier height, especially in the west. idk, a man that short gotta be giga nt to pull something. org dwellers are far away from that.

as long as u don't have subhuman tier facial flaws
i wouldn't say so. I know alot of you guys have heard about the mythical 5'4 guy who slays and i have a friend like that, his secrets? he's giga nt and he's a strong mtn.

Never began for me.

• So Sad
i wouldn't say so. I know alot of you guys have heard about the mythical 5'4 guy who slays and i have a friend like that, his secrets? he's giga nt and he's a strong mtn.
That's just outliers. Normies wouldn't talk about manlets who plays games every day without touching women which are the majority. I know too many cases of incel-manlets

although, u just repeated what I said.

Bro I'm being serious, I want you to stop spreading these fairy tales about 5'4 slayers... the copium is so strong it's bending reality. Next you'll be telling us acnecels can be calvin klein models or some shit

I’m attractive cause I opened my inner Adonis. I conquered Jeffrey and now I’m free.

No shit we can ascend with a ltb or mtb literally anyone can who isn’t completely deformed but we incels are stacysexual innit htb+ or die virgin boyo :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14