Reactions: nobodyspecial369, leanmaxxin, mayo mogger and 13 others
original vinnie hacker.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JoshuaG, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
He’s one of the only nighas who probably got tired of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, PaduaSlayer, twojei and 15 others
Subconsciously hated that nigga when I was younger, maybe cuz deep down I knew I was being mogged brutally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahimKine, Frankiks2, borismonster and 19 others
invisible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, zeshama, looksmac and 8 others
least i still have my soul

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, try2beme, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Kpop doesn’t even come close, his only competition was One Direction and they were an entire group.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, rand anon, SecularIslamist and 7 others
2012 - 18 year old Justin Bieber making out with a hot fan on stage

RICH
ATTRACTIVE
FAMOUS

You
are
COPING🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, SecularIslamist, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Kpop doesn’t even come close, his only competition was One Direction and they were an entire group.
Nothing but fax brotha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Latinus, efidescontinuado and 4 others
It's really so fucking blatantly obvious that he mogged almost the whole world in SMV with all the millions of girls that were obsessed with him, yet there are still people who cope.

Niggas here wouldn't recognize a mogger even if he fucked thier oneitis in front of thier eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aber, leanmaxxin and 14 others
Imagine seeing this and thinking some random 7 PSL male model has more SMV than justin bieber.

Worldwide famous. Hundreds of millions in the bank account. Still good looking enough. Talented singer. Fucked hundreds of hot jailbaits(quite a few virgins too I assume) and also has fucked multiple VS and SI models. Just look at the video and how hysterical the women get. Now that's some real TINGLES!

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aber, not__cel and 6 others
original vinnie hacker.
Nah no one in this gen comes close to how much of a pussy magnet this nigga was in his prime

Me and @buflek were the OG Bieber pillers

• +1
Reactions: aber, leanmaxxin, SecularIslamist and 5 others
Nah no one in this gen comes close to how much of a pussy magnet this nigga was in his prime

Me and @buflek were the OG Bieber pillers
I still remember all the rip offs, every country was trying to force their own bieber.

ours was a little ethnic rat, and despite all the campaigns and adds it never went anywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahimKine, nobodyspecial369, borismonster and 14 others
Subconsciously hated that nigga when I was younger, cuz deep down I knew I was being mogged brutally.
dw lol this was every guy in 2010

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Imagine seeing this and thinking some random 7 PSL male model has more SMV than justin bieber.

Worldwide famous. Hundreds of millions in the bank account. Still good looking enough. Talented singer. Fucked hundreds of hot jailbaits(quite a few virgins too I assume) and also has fucked multiple VS and SI models. Just look at the video and how hysterical the women get. Now that's some real TINGLES!
he deadass would be invisible for jbs next to prime chico even on his look and status peak

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, looksmac and datboijj
JB victoria secret runway fucking mogs so hard

Idc about someone who sold their soul

I still remember all the rip offs, every country was trying to force their own bieber.

ours was a little ethnic rat, and despite all the campaigns and adds it never went anywhere.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: if ur gonna try to push a new jb at least get a kid that's actually gl??

also he can't sing for shit

looks like a rat for sure, but ethnic??? looks pretty white to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, murdah, try2beme and 1 other person
MJ mogs this twink

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
He is literally a female.
One of the most obvious trans celebrities ever.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and try2beme
Still cringe. Who tf brought up that guy. This thread is about bieber bro
kid this is PSL culture not tiktok
the OGs lurked this communities for one decade
banter culture is a big part of it, always was

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo

That's statuspill.
In the 60s females would go crazy over subhumans/mtns like The Beatles.
Females would also go crazy for Michael Jackson who looked like shit. They are simply retarded like that.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and sudanguy
That's statuspill.
Females would also go crazy for Michael Jackson who looked like shit. They are simply retarded like that.
Because PSL is not a good scale to measure attractivenes to women. It is just men shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Melly, sudanguy and 1 other person
That's statuspill.
LMS

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
Because PSL is not a good scale to measure attractivenes to women. It is just men shit
JFL
If Ringo star worked at a gas station no female would ever look at him twice.
They just found him attractive cause of the status associated with him.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and sudanguy
JFL
If Ringo star worked at a gas station no female would ever look at him twice.
They just found him attractive cause of the status associated with him.
MUH gas station. He worked in The Beatles

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: if ur gonna try to push a new jb at least get a kid that's actually gl??

also he can't sing for shit
media has been pushing losers like this for decades.

same era.

also

this troglodyte won the price for 'best looking teenager' in 2022.

keep in mind this is the same country where people like thomas strijdt live.
looks like a rat for sure, but ethnic??? looks pretty white to me

he's one of those second or third generation moroccans, there's no natives called 'monsif' here, they're our native incels and are either forced to find a bride in their own countries or marry each-other, they larp as gangsters in highschool but nobody takes it seriously past grade 2 when they cap at 5'5 and everyone else is like 6'+ already including the girls.

they love pretending they slay on the internet though.

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
which country jfl

media has been pushing losers like this for decades.

same era.

also
View attachment 2868926

this troglodyte won the price for 'best looking teenager' in 2022.

keep in mind this is the same country where people like thomas strijdt live.

he's one of those second or third generation moroccans, there's no natives called 'monsif' here, they're our native incels and are either forced to find a bride in their own countries or marry each-other, they larp as gangsters in highschool but nobody takes it seriously past grade 2 when they cap at 5'5 and everyone else is like 6'+ already including the girls.

they love pretending they slay on the internet though.

hey Orc, i ordered a package of 30g25 mono pdo threads today, do you think i PDO for mouth widening would be worth without the screw type?

hey Orc, i ordered a package of 30g25 mono pdo threads today, do you think i PDO for mouth widening would be worth without the screw type?
straights will still tighten skin in the area, you'd just need more of them, they're mostly good next to the mouth to get the corners to lift up more.

straights will still tighten skin in the area, you'd just need more of them, they're mostly good next to the mouth to get the corners to lift up more.
but is posible to widen the mouth only with straight monos? or are they only to tighten the skin?

I remember one time I was reading a TikTok comment section and all the women were talking about shaving themselves at 13 for the opportunity that JB decided to take them backstage JFL. They called it a cannon event

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, leanmaxxin and mrdouchebag
I remember one time I was reading a TikTok comment section and all the women were talking about shaving themselves at 13 for the opportunity that JB decided to take them backstage JFL. They called it a cannon event

Can a man ever get sick of JB pussy? Imagine fucking hundreds of jbs and then also hundreds of women in the 18-25 age range, perhaps even thousands of them. Do you ever get sick and be like "i'll fuck only middle aged thots from now on"?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AspiringMogger
Can a man ever get sick of JB pussy? Imagine fucking hundreds of jbs and then also hundreds of women in the 18-25 age range, perhaps even thousands of them. Do you ever get sick and be like "i'll fuck only middle aged thots from now on"?
Life is just plain unfair. Idk what he would’ve done in his past life to desserve the status he got.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon, murdah and 1 other person
Life is just plain unfair. Idk what he would’ve done in his past life to desserve the status he got.

Probably fought alongside Leonidas in the battle of Thermopylae and sacrificed his life in a very heroic way to delay the Persian invasion or something.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
That Bieber bussy got popped by Diddy tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, rand anon, Sny and 2 others

he’s a scripted Jew Illuminati character.

these people are apart of a global cult.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and rand anon