Reminder- most of highest followed IG male models, models with highest sex appeal have FACIAL HAIR

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
How can anyone deny facial hair here

Almost every most followed IG male model with high sex appeal has a beard or stubble and is GYMCELLED

LAck of facial hair is considered as a flaw by most women i spoke to, if not prettyboy pheno and for teenage girls appeal

I posted Bateman, Di Vaio, Alvarez, MArlon, Brock O Hurn , all millions of followers

Also if u are not gymcelling, u even didnt started looksmaxing, gym is mandatory and most effective one

@forevergymcelling

Attachments

• di vaio.jpg
    di vaio.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • alvarez.png
    alvarez.png
    748.6 KB · Views: 0
  • marlon.jpg
    marlon.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 0
  • o hurn.jpg
    o hurn.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bateman2.jpg
    bateman2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 9801, Biiyo03 and 9 others
Water. You picked some pretty bad examples though. Stubble is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and oldcell
Water. You picked some pretty bad examples though. Stubble is ideal imo
Which one is better? I think from these Bateman has ideal appeal, maybe MArlon too

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 16058 and Prince88
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
Bateman the squinting Bloatcel and Mariano di Faggaio with his fake eyebrow scars and faggy posing piss me off so much. Id like to invite them to my gypsy village for a good time (we gonna beat the shit out of them so hard they will descend worse than Gandy)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito, helpmegod, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
Maher has 30k followers yet mogs them all combined.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and germanlooks
Maher who actually looks better clean shaven or with just a minimal stubble is an exception with his god tier bones.
99.9% of men look better with some facial hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Prince88, Deleted member 19478 and 7 others
The guy is proof that looks isnt EVERYTHING.

Achieving (relatively) so little with top-tier looks is kind of dissapointing. But I guess your own life happiness and joy is what counts in the end, not achievements, status, money, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
He do mogs pls but not for broad sex appeal

Most women would probably pick Bateman but maybe i am wrong

Fact is that that light bearded gymmaxed guys has msot followers and we need to accept the fact, cannot go against market

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
The guy is proof that looks isnt EVERYTHING.

Achieving (relatively) so little with top-tier looks is kind of dissapointing. But I guess your own life happiness and joy is what counts in the end, not achievements, status, money, etc.
OR maybe PSL is overrating Maher appeal, give logic

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
He gets infinite matches, more than anyone in fishing experiments.
@forevergymcelling they're talking shit about your husband!

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9801 and 3 others

Most women would probably pick Bateman but maybe i am wrong

Fact is that that light bearded gymmaxed guys has msot followers and we need to accept the fact, cannot go against market
Tbh stubble doesn’t ascend or suit most face you need to have pretty soft features to balance it out. It works really good on me.

Tbh stubble doesn’t ascend or suit most face you need to have pretty soft features to balance it out. It works really good on me.
big cope mate

Most men i saw ir like 90 percent looks better with some kind of facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
big cope mate

Most men i saw ir like 90 percent looks better with some kind of facial hair
Ethnics look usually too ethnic with it imo. You need pretty face

• Hmm...
Who's Alvarez? Name?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
To add a few more

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, tehVigilante, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Ethnics look usually too ethnic with it imo. You need pretty face
The ethnics that try to go for rhe "pretty" look end up looking like insects. Better look like a terrorist they get no women anw

The ethnics that try to go for rhe "pretty" look end up looking like insects. Better look like a terrorist they get no women anw
Im an ethnic bvll and get women but i wished i was more dangerous looking. Girls want robots like maher

Im an ethnic bvll and get women but i wished i was more dangerous looking. Girls want robots like maher
Maher is not ideal. But he has very chaddish eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I think it is because of Hispanic, Paki, Indian and Arab women (and gay men) skewing the numbers. If you could some how breakout the numbers for just white western women I think the results would be different.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Xangsane and oldcell
They deny facial hair cuz they cant grow it, its that simple. :blackpill:

Stuble is the best possible look.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 20097, Prince88 and 1 other person

Funny how all this other guys have millions of followers but the guy who "mogs" only has 31k, the delusion and autism of your psl users is insane.

Tinder matches and IG followers are the legit numbers, not a autistic muh bones psl scale.

• +1
I think it is because of Hispanic, Paki, Indian and Arab women (and gay men) skewing the numbers. If you could some how breakout the numbers for just white western women I think the results would be different.
Hmmm :unsure:...im not sure about that.

Maybe there is some exceptions in northern Europe and eastern Europe but i can assure you in central europe, southern Europe, south america, the stubble is definitely admired by women.

But even in northern Europe i doubt it honestly.

Sometimes i forget this forum is obsessed with prepubescent teen girls...my bad

Tinder matches and IG followers are the legit numbers, not a autistic muh bones psl scale.
Assuming the guy running it cares about maintaining it and getting followers.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Assuming the guy running it cares about maintaining it and getting followers.

And why wouldn't he care about it? He doesn't want to get more money? What kind of cope is this?

Then again Maher looks kinda aspie and low iq as fuck, wouldn't be surprised. He's the jeff seid of models, doesn't even care about his social media tbh.