[Reminder] Never ever get a buzzcut I buzzcuzz minned 3 months ago and I'm still suffering

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
It was a boiling hot summer and I had a big fafro but wanst invisble to girls and looked human but than I decided to buzzct bcoz it was just too hot and I looked like an idiot and I'm still suffering from It Istill have to wait 6 months so my hair will be acceptable again

• So Sad
Reactions: Overjetcel299
I buzzcutted and i looked like a peanut for 2 months it was brutal

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
It was a boiling hot summer and I had a big fafro but wanst invisble to girls and looked human but than I decided to buzzct bcoz it was just too hot and I looked like an idiot and I'm still suffering from It Istill have to wait 6 months so my hair will be acceptable again

BRUHHHHH BBC require shorter hair though it's part of the masculine sterotype

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Girls tell me i look best with zero and two buzzcut, or just short hair in general. Get the most attention when I'm like that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I had a buzz cut using a 3mm guard clip like a week and a half ago and then a week ago I did buzzed it again without using a guard. Jfl. I've noticed I don't get any attention anymore from females. :feelsrope:

1669.jpg

I buzzcutminned in high school when I was 145lbs at 6'2 and had no bones in the face and as well as a NW2 hairline

Same bro :feelscry: Buzzcut is absolutely brutal to me. Never in my life will I get such a cut again

just look like zayn malik bro

Did the same thing last year