REMINDER: People on this forum are 5'9" larping as 6'0"

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
6 foot seems to be the average height for this forum. Yet, people complain about getting laid.

Above 5'11" you can larp your height easily to a 4'11" girl.

I find it very hard you didn't get laid by a 44'1"-5'2" girl. 5'3" plus women are harder to lie about height and will require 6'3" plus.

You guys are probably 5'9" manlet height larping as average height of 6'0".

There is no way you guys are average height

• +1
Reactions: CANI, hennypapi, Entschuldigung and 2 others
5'10 is 5'10, I can fraud to 5'11 very close to 6'0 with airmaxxes. No point in larping as 6'0, if I wanted to larp I'd larp as 6'2 tbh

Well, you're holding on quite a bit. rather 5´9 larping as 6´4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
5'10 is 5'10, I can fraud to 5'11 very close to 6'0 with airmaxxes. No point in larping as 6'0, if I wanted to larp I'd larp as 6'2 tbh
the point is. People on this forum are below average height. Not world average height of 6'0"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and volcelfatcel
I’m 5’5 and I larp as 5’9-10 cause it’s a chad height and I’m jealous of people that height tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12344 and 2 others
6 foot seems to be the average height for this forum. Yet, people complain about getting laid.

Above 5'11" you can larp your height easily to a 4'11" girl.

I find it very hard you didn't get laid by a 44'1"-5'2" girl. 5'3" plus women are harder to lie about height and will require 6'3" plus.

You guys are probably 5'9" manlet height larping as average height of 6'0".

There is no way you guys are average height
Weren't you larping as 6'4 or was that another Puerto rican

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 8165 and PYT
Legit 183 cm barefoot is tall and not that common irl, ofc they’re larping... dont forget that a lot of incels from third word are browsing this site, average height here is below 5’10 for sure

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 7044
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 13197
that’s a cope 6’0 is something u see everyday...
depends where u live in the west it's tallish/tall, in europe not so much. Maybe slightly above average at best in europe. You are in the UK right? avg height in some areas is 6'0 so its understandable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2632 and turkproducer
I'm 5'10 larping as 5'10. 5'10 is midget ManleT height btw

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
depends where u live in the west it's tallish/tall, in europe not so much. Maybe slightly above average at best in europe. You are in the UK right? avg height in some areas is 6'0 so its understandable
College Campus height is not Walmart height

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10524, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
It’s a bit above average in U.K. but nobody apart from 5’6 manlets or 5’0 girls consider 6’0 as “tall”

I’d say average height in U.K. is 5’10-11 for young white men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and volcelfatcel
I'm 5'10 larping as 5'10. 5'10 is midget ManleT height btw
I'm grateful i'm even 5'10 tbh, my parents are literal midgets, i'm 5-6 inches taller than my dad, and 10 inches than my mom. My plates are still open so I have maybe an inch or two left but my spurt is done i think. Much better than being 5'7 or some shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 10524
It’s a bit above average in U.K. but nobody apart from 5’6 manlets or 5’0 girls consider 6’0 as “tall”

I’d say average height in U.K. is 5’10-11 for young white men
Indeed bhaijaan, people here underrate how big of a privilege being 6'2 is :feelswah: imagine heightmogging almost everywhere u go. Heightpill is too real in the business / political world

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2632
I'm grateful i'm even 5'10 tbh, my parents are literal midgets, i'm 5-6 inches taller than my dad, and 10 inches than my mom. My plates are still open so I have maybe an inch or two left but my spurt is done i think. Much better than being 5'7 or some shit
Damn u r lucky then with midget parent being 5'10. But my mom is 5'7 so its my birthright to be 6'+. Yet I am only 5'10...

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
College Campus height is not Walmart height
Ye ofc, average height in certain younger areas are far higher, but on average i'd say the 5'8-5'9 average for NA hits home. 6' is suprisingly tall in america, but being taller is always better. Just as long as you have a decent frame IG, most tall fucks have shitty frames

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes
specially the giant currys
every curry here is above 6ft while irl they're 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago, turkproducer and Deleted member 2403