reminder that 99% of you need a stay in the ward

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
you're literal schizos who are detached from reality JFL at thinking about women when you aren't even a functioning human being

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Deleted member 34058, datboijj and 4 others
3660137 3CD84B92 0CD7 43B7 B368 D667A8E12F0A
reminder that this genetically engineered Terminator Is incel due to mental illness @WishIwasChico what chances have other non NT spergs?? Muh chad. Normie people outside don't have the mental problems of .org schizos

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
"In a world where obese 80 IQ nigger recruiter tells you that you 'don't display company culture and core values', you're the crazy one"

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
View attachment 2525037 reminder that this genetically engineered Terminator Is incel due to mental illness @WishIwasChico what chances have other non NT spergs?? Muh chad. Normie people outside don't have the mental problems of .org schizos
That’s not me tho?

you're literal schizos who are detached from reality JFL at thinking about women when you aren't even a functioning human being
Jfl at being detached from reality I literally told foids I would slay them and hit them and they were like ‘teehee do it’ foids are hypergamous whores - end of.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Jfl at being detached from reality I literally told foids I would slay them and hit them and they were like ‘teehee do it’ foids are hypergamous whores - end of.
Yeah Bro because the degenerate whores you meet with tinder represent the whole of female population jfl you are a full on schizo by now

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Maybe. Then I’ll be able to darktriadmaxx and slay some schizophrenic pussy :feelsohh::feelsohh:

hi bro, hows life mann?

Been there done that

@Sprinkles .org theme song

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Supreme and Sprinkles
View attachment 2525037 reminder that this genetically engineered Terminator Is incel due to mental illness @WishIwasChico what chances have other non NT spergs?? Muh chad. Normie people outside don't have the mental problems of .org schizos
James sapphire is a terramogger and has had sex

I’m seeing a psychiatrist in December

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico