Reminder that alcohol, cigarettes and weed decrease your IQ by 10 points

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
1 drink or 1 smoke doesn’t cause lower IQ, but that’s where addiction starts.

Competition in this world is already difficult for everyone, and with the rise of advanced technology you best be prepared to function in this world—and that ain’t gonna happen if you’re abusing your brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, rift3938, sergeant blackpill and 7 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, poopoohead, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
i just scammed one more untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
For you, white man. But we have a lot of copers here who think it won’t affect them
Let them be, do not try and bring competition to yourself, those who broke into addiction will remain there for their entire lives.

• JFL
For you, white man. But we have a lot of copers here who think it won’t affect them
ur from 2020 and has 20k posts yet talks and acts like a human. one in a million i'd say

• JFL
Let them be, do not try and bring competition to yourself, those who broke into addiction will remain there for their entire lives.
Most people here are disaffected guys. They ain’t competition to me.

I’m just bringing awareness so they would suffer less

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber

i mean if htn becomes addicted he fucks his life but if a truecel becomes addicted it might even be good to him
ignoring reality is better than going er

• +1

Fair enough, have a good day

• +1
Nobody cares about IQ. Since this forum is based on looks, cigarettes and alcohol should be opposed because they will dry your face out and make you look older.
“competition” means education and workplace. The world isn’t just about pussy—that’s why I put it in the monemaxxing section.

Even if it didnt, they all fuck up your appearance (skin, aging)

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and .*my*.
i mean if htn becomes addicted he fucks his life but if a truecel becomes addicted it might even be good to him
ignoring reality is better than going er
“truecels” are a fraction of members here. Most are average/above average dudes who were raised with mommy who fucked their lives or they have autism.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if u dont smoke carts u pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
“truecels” are a fraction of members here. Most are average/above average dudes who were raised with mommy who fucked their lives or they have autism.
accurate and based.

• +1
true i struggled with learning in my studies when i drank often

• +1

Competition in this world is already difficult for everyone, and with the rise of advanced technology you best be prepared to function in this world—and that ain’t gonna happen if you’re abusing your brain.
You also need to be social to succeed in this world and alcohol is essential for that. Weed is too when you're younger.

• +1
You also need to be social to succeed in this world and alcohol is essential for that. Weed is too when you're younger.
Do stem school students drink regularly? These are the types you need to be around to succeed

• +1
No IQ for your face. I'm literally on shrooms right now and probably mog you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ChileanMaxxer and .*my*.
Aren’t you that 5’7 skinny estrogenous American kid?
What do you mean by THAT I don't doxx myself on this degenerate website. I'm 5'10 so still Manley btw. I'm gymcelling so not estrogenous or whatever tf

• +1
What do you mean by THAT I don't doxx myself on this degenerate website. I'm 5'10 so still Manley btw. I'm gymcelling so not estrogenous or whatever tf
Nvm same AVI got confused, some manlet American kid made the error of posting himself and his height here JFL

No IQ for your face. I'm literally on shrooms right now and probably mog you jfl
Bro u use shrooms and use their effects by browsing on looksmax?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and ChileanMaxxer
Social media and it's algorithms also destroy your brain and make it harder for you to focus.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Do stem school students drink regularly? These are the types you need to be around to succeed
They absolutely do. Not on an addiction basis but they do drink. The second you get into the corporate or startup world you're going to have to drink as well. So when you're doing internships you're going to have to drink to fit in. It's not just stem either. In pretty much all high-earning/high-status careers you're going to have to drink to fit in. Whether it be law, finance, important government/bureaucratic positions or tech jobs you have to drink to fit in. Sure you could be the guy in the office who doesn't participate socially and just focus on work, but if you do that you're not going to climb the ladder, and unless you're freakishly competent, you're going to be the first to go when layoffs inevitably hit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and .*my*.
So you believe iQ is heavily genetic but also think smoking a J can change it by 10 points ok retard

• Ugh..
  • +1
So you believe iQ is heavily genetic but also think smoking a J can change it by 10 points ok retard
Yes nigger. You could be 150 IQ and if you smash your head on the concrete you could become 80, same goes for destructive habits.

But don’t worry you’re already at 80.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MilkywayDesu
Yes nigger. You could be 150 IQ and if you smash your head on the concrete you could become 80,
Show one example where that’s ever happened. You really are a dumbass

• JFL
dnr IQ is overrated and only causes mental illness

• JFL
  • +1

Creatine boosts your IQ though and Adderall boosts your focus time

• +1
If you think smashing your head on concrete till your brain blows up doesn't lower your IQ, I have bad news for you...

• +1
Memory loss after injuries. You’ve never heard of that?

That’s one example

Creatine boosts your IQ though and Adderall boosts your focus time
Any “boosting” that may happen is just a return or elevation to your genetic potential.

It’s not exactly “boosting”. It’s the same as being anorexic and then going to a normal weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and vermillioncorefan
good thing i only do meth

• JFL
If you think smashing your head on concrete till your brain blows up doesn't lower your IQ, I have bad news for you...
Memory loss after injuries. You’ve never heard of that?

That’s one example
actually you’re the type of people that would benefit from doing exactly that, I can bet my life you would actually see an increase given the way you think

• JFL
actually you’re the type of people that would benefit from doing exactly that, I can bet my life you would actually see an increase given the way you think
You’re deflecting like a little bitch. You know I’m right

I dont see a problem here. Being intelligent and rational thinking is a pain and brings misery

• JFL