Reminder that being an average young female is life on sandbox mode

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
Took a stroll downtown today and the sheer amount of girls I walked past that I would shag on the spot is off the charts. The average dude is so utterly invisible and insignificant compared to them. It's brutally unfair. And it's not just me having low standards or whatever. Every guy is like this. Not everyone admits though.

Ironically, the thing that really sets you apart as a woman is personality. A lot of women are fuckable, but not a lot of women are interesting or fun to be around. As a guy it's all about looks though. Since the average dude is invisible to women, looks is enough to put you lightyears ahead. Women need personality to stand out from the crowd. Men need looks.

If life was a game, the devs would have nerfed the fuck out of women a long time ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Tallooksmaxxer, germanlooks and 5 others
Yeah lol I said this before tbh

Personality matters way more for women cos a chad can get so many hot girls he will actually pick the one with best personality cos hot girls are abundant as fuck but good personality girls are rare

Whereas for men good looking guys are rare so that’s what gives you value

After HTB looks become irrelevant for women - most guys gonna pick HTB with personality over stuck up Stacey anyday.

HTN is where looks START to become relevant for men because you stop being invisible

It’s a fucking joke tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, germanlooks, Prettyboy and 1 other person
When it comes to getting sex, in other aspects i don't really know tbh

Took a stroll downtown today and the sheer amount of girls I walked past that I would shag on the spot is off the charts. The average dude is so utterly invisible and insignificant compared to them. It's brutally unfair. And it's not just me having low standards or whatever. Every guy is like this. Not everyone admits though.

Ironically, the thing that really sets you apart as a woman is personality. A lot of women are fuckable, but not a lot of women are interesting or fun to be around. As a guy it's all about looks though. Since the average dude is invisible to women, looks is enough to put you lightyears ahead. Women need personality to stand out from the crowd. Men need looks.

If life was a game, the devs would have nerfed the fuck out of women a long time ago.
Personality doesn't matter in a women. Women have no interesting hobbies, sense of humor, interests, experiences or political opinions to set them apart as they are just NPC's that follow the current thing. What all of TikTok and Instagram like is what all of her friends like is all of what she likes. Looks set her apart. Women are just glorified sex toys, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
When it comes to getting sex, in other aspects i don't really know tbh
it's not just about getting sex. it's about everyday interactions and how you're viewed and treated by society. the average young girl is worth the world to society just based on her being pretty and cute. the average dude ain't shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, stevielake, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
it's not just about getting sex. it's about everyday interactions and how you're viewed and treated by society. the average young girl is worth the world to society just based on her being pretty and cute. the average dude ain't shit.
Now that I think about it true, i was coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Sandbox mode compared to an average man, Chads imo lives the best life.

The pure dopamine being a 6'5 something dude with good face and body mogging all other men to oblivion is something I wanna experience but allah made me 6'1 :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

reminder nigger

Sandbox mode compared to an average man, Chads imo lives the best life.

The pure dopamine being a 6'5 something dude with good face and body mogging all other men to oblivion is something I wanna experience but allah made me 6'1 :dafuckfeels:
chad is an extremely rare species though
yeah i mean at least the chad deserves the attention he gets. he is rare, he made it through hunder years of gene pool improvement.

but an average foid simply exists and gets almost the same validation a chad gets.

Funny you say that, one could argue women have been nerfed for most of history but got a massive buff from feminism, then social media, and also dating apps, in the last 50 years, those buffs were so massive they went from being nerfed to totally OP

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 17920