Reminder That Being Dark Triad is Literally Everything

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
Looks do not matter. All that matters is being a manipulative, gaslighting, sadistic psychopath who lives only for himself and treats girls like absolute shit. Every slayer I’ve ever met had a strong dark triad component to his personality. The good looking guys who are passive and harmless get pretty much zero pussy. The guys who manipulate, gaslight, troll, and antagonize women always have options. You have to understand that the only evolutionary purpose women serve is to fuck victorious men in war and conflict. In other words, they reproduce with the men with the greatest capacity for violence and dominance. This is why they are obsessed with serial killer tabloids and Netflix shows. They crave it at a primal level. Even subhuman school shooters get bombarded with love letters and nude photographs from female admirers in prison. Being dark triad is literally everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, Heinrich Schmidt and 14 others
Yeah but unless ur htn+ you’ll be seen as a loser

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, rooman, LiterallyNightwing and 2 others
Yeah but unless ur htn+ you’ll be seen as a loser
Kind of true, but even still, you’ll get the attention of some girls.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and StalinCel
Looks matter the most but being dark triad helps

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, rooman and 2 others
Stopped reading after this
You should have stopped reading just after seeing his nickname "Autistic Gymcel" tells you enough lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt, rooman and 2 others
"They definitely think I'm mysterious and intriguing"

Lataus 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Gus17, imabetanumale and 9 others
The Meeks shall inherit the earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, rooman, BigBoy and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, rooman, BigBoy and 1 other person
Niggas who have never left the comfort of their basement and cum stained gaming chair and gone outside.
my new king, i have succumbed to what the foids were cooking...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
no need to be dark triad in civilized countries

what you are trying to compensate for

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, rooman, Sprinkles and 1 other person
no need to be dark triad in civilized countries

what you are trying to compensate for
Being Dark Triad is more than just being physically violent, and it matters beyond just fucking women. You need a cunning and remorseless edge to you to win in this world. Spineless moralfags don't achieve shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, rooman and 3 others
Spineless moralfags don't achieve shit.
you dont need to be dark triad to not be spineless and a moralfag

so by nature, you are a massive loser who cant get well with other people so you are trying to compensate for it by being a massive arrogant asshole?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, DelonLover1999, zura and 1 other person
you dont need to be dark triad to not be spineless and a moralfag

so by nature, you are a massive loser who cant get well with other people so you are trying to compensate for it by being a massive arrogant asshole?
That's never the case. The people who win in this world are charismatic and manipulative. They know how to take advantage of people and use them to achieve their end game without feeling bad about beating their competition. If you want to run a successful company, you cant feel bad about putting all the other companies out of business. Its a competitive world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, rooman and Deleted member 23239
Looks do not matter. All that matters is being a manipulative, gaslighting, sadistic psychopath who lives only for himself and treats girls like absolute shit.
No dark triad for your face! Just imagine some Pajeet trying to act like a bad boy and treat girls like whores, lol....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, imabetanumale and rooman
Being Dark Triad is more than just being physically violent, and it matters beyond just fucking women. You need a cunning and remorseless edge to you to win in this world. Spineless moralfags don't achieve shit.
This isn’t being dark triad though this is just being smart and competitive.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 23239
This isn’t being dark triad though this is just being smart and competitive.
They are more or less intertwined. If you are competitive, you lack empathy by definition. If you win, someone else has to lose.

• +1
They are more or less intertwined. If you are competitive, you lack empathy by definition. If you win, someone else has to lose.
Depends on what you’re talking about with competition comes respect as well. High level athletes all have respect for each other.

And your brain literally makes up who you’re empathetic too that’s why empathy is made up anyways. And you guessed it it’s based on looks. Ugly dude struggling = weirdo

Good looking guy struggling = he needs help

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
OP is faggot tryhard dark triad.

I scored 30+ on PCL-R test when I was 15 years old on papers

You were born with it or not

The world is like a binary either you have it or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, rooman and AutisticGymcel
I have definite sociopathic tendencies and am very manipulative, it doesn't matter because I have little desire to socialize and I easily suffer narcissistic injuries. It actually surprises me how good I am at taking control of things, lol, but it doesn't matter when you're not a Chad. I wish I could force myself to be more sociable, ambitious, and not feel like shit when I get mogged by others.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, stralzon, rooman and 1 other person
yeah its appealing to girls but only if you meet their looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and stralzon
Looks do not matter. All that matters is being a manipulative, gaslighting, sadistic psychopath who lives only for himself and treats girls like absolute shit. Every slayer I’ve ever met had a strong dark triad component to his personality. The good looking guys who are passive and harmless get pretty much zero pussy. The guys who manipulate, gaslight, troll, and antagonize women always have options. You have to understand that the only evolutionary purpose women serve is to fuck victorious men in war and conflict. In other words, they reproduce with the men with the greatest capacity for violence and dominance. This is why they are obsessed with serial killer tabloids and Netflix shows. They crave it at a primal level. Even subhuman school shooters get bombarded with love letters and nude photographs from female admirers in prison. Being dark triad is literally everything.
Yeah yeah but How do you start talking to them? The only successes I've had with girls was when I was "dark-triading" or just how I usually converse with anyone i consider a subhuman and then started being nice/made actual conversation. But this was class, you don;t have time to go through all that with every girl, how do you start being dark-triad and arouse interest right from the start?

• +1
Looks never mattered. Just beat the shit out of anybody without any reason to be attractive to foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and OGJBSLAYER
Just Lol at being 5’7 LTN and trying this

• +1
beating someone in a competition is very far from directly inflicting serious physical or psychological damage, they’re not even in the same category

• +1
Looks, money, and status are a very small part of attraction. Timing and behavior matter far more. There is nothing more repulsive than a nice/good guy and nothing more attractive than a cold-blooded killer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and borismonster