• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Forget browridge shape, my forehead is half of my face

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Never do squinting

You're confusing browridge with supra orbital projection. O'Pry has prominent and forward grown supra orbitals but a flat glabella (browridge)
makes sense

wow

Last edited:
You're confusing browridge with supra orbital projection. O'Pry has prominent and forward grown supra orbitals but a flat glabella (browridge)
no no no, he's right. there are different browridge shapes. brock lesnars browridge is more prominent than OP, yet he doesn't have this ugly bump (no offense op)
102595844 ufc 116 weigh in 850x560

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
no no no, he's right. there are different browridge shapes. brock lesnars browridge is more prominent than OP, yet he doesn't have this ugly bump (no offense op)
View attachment 883346
You just chose a picture with shit lighting and a shit angle. Brock Lesnar does have that bump, it's less noticeable from certain angles though because his supra orbitals are very prominant as is his browridge, so the supra orbital projection frauds that his forehead is slanted and flat but as we can see from a profile view he does have that "bump", basically a protruding glabella bone.
228 SUR 11202016ej 6669  6567e55c5ffecc8a0901d548615fe3300

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShineBright and Hightwolf
You just chose a picture with shit lighting and a shit angle. Brock Lesnar does have that bump, it's less noticeable from certain angles though because his supra orbitals are very prominant as is his browridge, so the supra orbital projection frauds that his forehead is slanted and flat but as we can see from a profile view he does have that "bump", basically a protruding glabella bone.
View attachment 883375
jfl at brock's side tit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
View attachment 883375

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I am at a loss for words at this neanderthal tier browridge and forehead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
View attachment 883375
well, if you say so. where is this guy's bump then?
Saints vs Panthers 12615 189

the name is luke kuechly, look him up

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
well, if you say so. where is this guy's bump then?
View attachment 883392
the name is luke kuechly, look him up
Not a huge browridge, good supra orbital projection with average glabella mass blended in together. Thing is, you need to have massive glabella bone mass to get that browridge "bump". And that bump usually isn't visible from all angles but is always more or less visible from profile view.

It is clear as day, he has more supra orbital projection than glabella projection.
495d6a835dfff7f83b499f9a7ef62d6a
USATSI 10501578

What my main point was is that the glabella bone will always be the same shape on every human skull, the glabella bone mass is what differs from person to person.

Not a huge browridge, good supra orbital projection with average glabella mass blended in together. Thing is, you need to have massive glabella bone mass to get that browridge "bump". And that bump usually isn't visible from all angles but is always more or less visible from profile view.

It is clear as day, he has more supra orbital projection than glabella projection.
View attachment 883422View attachment 883423

What my main point was is that the glabella bone will always be the same shape on every human skull, the glabella bone mass is what differs from person to person.
isnt the glabella just the small area between the eyebrows?

Like I said, from profile view
well yea, but what are you comparing it to? you gotta have some kind of point of reference to estimate size, no?

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
well yea, but what are you comparing it to? you gotta have some kind of point of reference to estimate size, no?
Yes. I'm comparing it to the upper part of the Splanchnocranium, if a splanchnocranium doesn't have a prominent glabella, then it will look totally flat from profile view, if it does have a prominent glabella bone it will have an ogre bump like Brock Lesnar

Yes. I'm comparing it to the upper part of the Splanchnocranium, if a splanchnocranium doesn't have a prominent glabella, then it will look totally flat from profile view, if it does have a prominent glabella bone it will have an ogre bump like Brock Lesnar
so essentially you're comparing it to the nose bridge?

so essentially you're comparing it to the nose bridge?
No I compare it to the upper part of the forehead, the part right below the hairline. If you compared it to the nose bridge then most people have a prominent browridge

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
my browridge might look ogre tier but its still much better than being a u dimorphic twink

View attachment 883422View attachment 883423

U studying medicine?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846