onion juice mog :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Heguldus, Ryan and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman and fogdart
Don't forget to eat your daily dose of 10 cloves of garlic every day. For healthy breath and odor
Jews fear high T Polish ogres fueled by raw garlic and onions:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 275
fin is cool until you get post finasteride syndrome and your dick is dead for an average of 4 years, have depression and stuff like that

its russian roulette... no way to know if you will have it until you have it, no cure for it other than pray that over the years you will slowly recover

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Linoob, Deleted member 14139, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
fin is cool until you get post finasteride syndrome and your dick is dead for an average of 4 years, have depression and stuff like that

its russian roulette... no way to know if you will have it until you have it, no cure for it other than pray that over the years you will slowly recover
Ill take my chances.

have you heard about post paracetamol syndrome?

Started fin on Wednesday:) planning to take it Mon, Wed, Fri 1.25mg for the starters

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Started fin on Wednesday:) planning to take it Mon, Wed, Fri 1.25mg for the starters
I've been taking .5 mg every other day ever since I started. that's 1/4th the recommended dose and I still had regrowth. not really consistent with it either.

no hassle at all and literally all it does is keep your hair. one of the greatest discoveries ever srs.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
I've been taking .5 mg every other day ever since I started. that's 1/4th the recommended dose and I still had regrowth. not really consistent with it either.

no hassle at all and literally all it does is keep your hair. one of the greatest discoveries ever srs.
So your total weekly dose is something like 1.5 to 2mg:)? Did you ever feel something like mild ball ache or slight dizzyness when you started, if so, for how long? The random GP that wrote the prescription said the first results will be seen earliest at 6 months, more likely at 12 months

So your total weekly dose is something like 1.5 to 2mg:)? Did you ever feel something like mild ball ache or slight dizzyness when you started, if so, for how long? The random GP that wrote the prescription said the first results will be seen earliest at 6 months, more likely at 12 months
yup

I never felt anything or had any sides. I was only mentalcelling a bit in the beginning when I was constantly thinking about every little thing that might have been different before I hopped on. but that's all in your head and it's probably why a lot of people quit early tbh. I also had a break when my prescription ran out once and it was no different to when I'm on.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
yup

I never felt anything or had any sides. I was only mentalcelling a bit in the beginning when I was constantly thinking about every little thing that might have been different before I hopped on. but that's all in your head and it's probably why a lot of people quit early tbh. I also had a break when my prescription ran out once and it was no different to when I'm on.
Awesome, nocebo is real... have to avoid it! I remember some guy writing just after 5 min taking first fin he got very dizzy and got panic attack lol, that's the power of worry and overthinking:)thanks for your replies

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Awesome, nocebo is real... have to avoid it! I remember some guy writing just after 5 min taking first fin he got very dizzy and got panic attack lol, that's the power of worry and overthinking:)thanks for your replies

Nocebo. Hahaha, you fuckin' idiot.

Post-Finasteride Syndrome is real too.

My willy Don work :feelsgood:

But at least I'm not @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i actually had sides on fin. Ball ache, watery sperm, but the one that made me stop after a year was painful ejaculation

Ball ache and painful ejaculation stopped fast after stopping fin. Watery semen kind of remained but it never bothered me anyway

I started taking topical fin with minox recently. No sides at all, but maybe that means it isn't working or it's bunk lol

i actually had sides on fin. Ball ache, watery sperm, but the one that made me stop after a year was painful ejaculation

Ball ache and painful ejaculation stopped fast after stopping fin. Watery semen kind of remained but it never bothered me anyway

I started taking topical fin with minox recently. No sides at all, but maybe that means it isn't working or it's bunk lol

Try Dutasteride. Might sound dumb but lots of anecdotes of people having symptoms on fin that don't persist when going on dut, even though it blocks more dht. Everything worth trying before going bald.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA