Reminder that from incel to chad/slayerlite is possible

cope atleast strong htn imo even if he’s a homosexual

"HTN" is the new buzzword thrown around in PSL like candy.

No you won't see many guys fitting the true definition of it unless deserving of highly critical evaluation.

In other words you fumbasses here cannot rate for shit.

He is no more than MTN in real life and has almost zero appeal.

No you won't see many guys fitting the true definition of it unless deserving of highly critical evaluation.

mtn is average nigga what did u smoke he‘s clearly above average go out everyone is subhuman

Tell that to over 1k tinder matches in a small country

mtn is average nigga what did u smoke he‘s clearly above average go out everyone is subhuman
Hes chronicly online so he only sees models he thinks im mtn like average in where ? In a lineup of models like ive had women tell me if they were men they would want to have my face which is the ultimate compliment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Crayola CØck
Tell that to over 1k tinder matches in a small country

Tinder matches mean absolute fuck all, just means you can look appealing in cherry picked videos or photos to a subset of mentally ill zoomers.

Do any girls IRL give IOIs?

I got plenty of matches but almost no play either if I frauded shit too because IRL is different than OLD cope numbers.

IRL you are clearly no fucking slayer, just one "girlfriend" and probably on birth control lmao just proves even lower tier looks guys can get girls through proximity theory if they are handbag beta fitting enough

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hes chronicly online so he only sees models he thinks im mtn like average in where ? In a lineup of models like ive had women tell me if they were men they would want to have my face which is the ultimate compliment
i mog u lil bro but true

Tinder matches mean absolute fuck all, just means you can look appealing in cherry picked videos or photos.

IRL you are clearly no fucking slayer, just one "girlfriend" and probably on birth control lmao
😂😂😂😂 cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Thats fine by me im only 5”11,5 tall
But i appeal more to 18-24 ish olds than u for sure
jfl if u actually believe this

You look old like 18-22 year olds dont want a guy who looks like hes 32 most of them dont
i don’t look old
u just look like u take dick

You look old like 18-22 year olds dont want a guy who looks like hes 32 most of them dont

Because young girls aren't attracted to men much really, they are attracted to faggot looking beta males.

Every right swipe just means they would hold your hand and treat you like a gay best friend.

Being a beta handbag is all the rave now for zoomer girls, most hate actual mascthetic hunks.

So enjoy being the handbag little bro, we know you'll never make it to Chad status.

"Chronically online" bro just gave it away, he's a beta bitch boy lmao

Cope busted, you ain't no slayer just a handbag boy for sexually mute zoomer girls.

• +1
Because young girls aren't attracted to men much really, they are attracted to faggot looking beta males.

Every right swipe just means they would hold your hand and treat you like a gay best friend.

Being a beta handbag is all the rave now for zoomer girls, most hate actual mascthetic hunks.

So enjoy being the handbag little bro, we know you'll never make it to Chad status.

Cope busted, you ain't no slayer just a handbag boy for sexually mute zoomer girls.
Theres nothing you can say to make me think otherwise i could get a different stacy for everyday of the week

• JFL

he‘s htn facially but high subhuman due to faggot tax

jfl at this jb younger appeal cope he just attracts 12yo low tier beckies

Screenshot 20231028 075731 Free Adblocker Browser resized

20231028 080105

• JFL
he‘s htn facially but high subhuman due to faggot tax

jfl at this jb younger appeal cope he just attracts 12yo low tier beckies
also op has poor android gypsy pheno + looks like a homosexual

basically a gay gypsy

• JFL
op u look like those pedophiles who compulsively try to look younger in order to rape minors

also there is some homosexual pheno I wouldn’t trust little boys around you

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
op u look like those pedophiles who compulsively try to look younger in order to rape minors

also there is some homosexual pheno I wouldn’t trust little boys around you
Lmao now ur cope and projecting is showing 😂😂

long midface
narrow skull and face
cuck eyes
high forehead
downgrowth jaw
recessed chin
flat midface

where is the slayer?
i just see HTN who posting here for 4 years

• Woah