reminder that genioplasty / chin wing reduces the height of your lower lip

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum

It does have to do with the mentalis muscle, yes. This rotates the lower lip inwards which makes it smaller. I read that some surgeons now use the V-Y suturing technique when doing a genio to avoid this.

is it over

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
A price Im willing to pay

userimage-1756372.png

wow this is how a genioplasty scar looks like

ofc it pulls the lower lips back

i guess surgeons dont care?

• Woah
its over boyos :feelswhy:

"
Q: Dr. Eppley, I am interested in sliding genioplasty revision surgery. I had a sliding genioplasty done five years ago for aesthetic chin contouring. A subsequent fat injection was done over the lower margin of chin for further chin contouring a year later. Afterward, I have functional disorder of the lower lip and chin so I took my doctor’s advice on removal of miniplate and screw via intraoral incision. The disorders of the lower lip and speech persisted. So I took my doctor’s advice on steroid injection for scar adhesion release which provided no improvement and made it even worse.

Now I feel tight while talking and eating. There is a line between my lower lip and chin. Muscle below the line will rise and stick to the line while talking, therefore I have difficulty talking smoothly. Some doctors said since I have had two surgeries via intraoral incision, there may be something wrong with my mentalis muscle and scar adhesion. Please diagnose my symptom. If there is something wrong with mentalis muscle or possible scar adhesion or else, please help me, because you are a master in this field. I need your help. In fact, I don’t know what to do next. I hope to talk smoothly. I pray to God for it. Hope you can help me. Hope to receive your e-mail as soon as possible."

Anyway to avoid this? I will probably be getting Genio soon

Anyway to avoid this? I will probably be getting Genio soon
"t does have to do with the mentalis muscle, yes. This rotates the lower lip inwards which makes it smaller. I read that some surgeons now use the V-Y suturing technique when doing a genio to avoid this."

• +1
"t does have to do with the mentalis muscle, yes. This rotates the lower lip inwards which makes it smaller. I read that some surgeons now use the V-Y suturing technique when doing a genio to avoid this."
Thanks bro. Will talk to my surgeon about this

don’t know why in many people’s before and afters their lower lips are getting smaller, maybe a lot of surgeons don’t know about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
lifefuel for me tbh :lul:

don’t know why in many people’s before and afters their lower lips are getting smaller, maybe a lot of surgeons don’t know about it
i think mostly males get genioplasty and most males dont care how the lips look like despite women consider lips important in their partner

• +1
sidenote: just realised how many people j(especially with a short face syndrome or at the edge of it) just seem to have a wide chin when in reality its just a flat occlusal plane which kinda blends the chin in with the surrounding jaw which gives an illusion of chin width. notice his chin appears to get less wide in the after

just demonstrates what an incredible chin mogger ljungberg is, despite steep occlusal plane his chin is as wide as mouth

1267.jpg

• +1

what did he say?

i think mostly males get genioplasty and most males dont care how the lips look like despite women consider lips important in their partner
Do you have any info on what is the best lip from a female POV?

It does have to do with the mentalis muscle, yes. This rotates the lower lip inwards which makes it smaller. I read that some surgeons now use the V-Y suturing technique when doing a genio to avoid this.

is it over

lucky for me, i need smaller lower lips to not look like a faggot

Do you have any info on what is the best lip from a female POV?
study this into detail

if you have adhd its over though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You can stretch them lips out like them boos do with those plates over in Africa.

cant stop bumping