reminder that i won in this life but i choose to still hang out with my incel friend

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i could go out with whoever i want, high status guys or good looking girls simply because of my looks even though i'm a narcy autist
but i still choose to spend time with the loser. that's how generous i am. i'm a completely different life form compared to you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18840, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Stop trying to be crisick dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Wallenberg
you don't even understand how i feel. i really would want everyone to get laid. but it is not possible. it is my fucking fault?? do i have to endure all the pain of the world??

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
you don't even understand how i feel. i really would want everyone to get laid. but it is not possible. it is my fucking fault?? do i have to endure all the pain of the world??
i don’t mean to be rude but do you know where the bathroom is?

I have seen larger winners than you. I rate you a 5/10 winner as anyone should be able to get girls at 25

ONE ACID ATTACK FROM AN AFRICAN MIGRANT!! ONE!!:lul::lul:

I have seen larger winners than you. I rate you a 5/10 winner as anyone should be able to get girls at 25
ofc there are larger winners than me. but not many, only a very small amount of the population.

ofc there are larger winners than me. but not many, only a very small amount of the population.
You are a late winner. Someone like me at 18 years old with the knowledge of 1000 bigfoots and lions will be capable of mogging you at just 21. and this is for all young looksmaxxers in general. your time is up the young looksmaxxers are taking over this world and spreading in the cities. soon no girl will go for oldcels

26 years old jobless neet, living with his parents, probably virgin
won in this llife

pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17531, House Lannister and 1 other person
You are a late winner. Someone like me at 18 years old with the knowledge of 1000 bigfoots and lions will be capable of mogging you at just 21. and this is for all young looksmaxxers in general. your time is up the young looksmaxxers are taking over this world and spreading in the cities. soon no girl will go for oldcels
i'm a late bloomer too buddy. only time itself will tell me when i'm done not you. and you're still living in dreams while mine are realities. i already had pussy at 17 yo anyway

26 years old jobless neet, living with his parents, probably virgin
won in this llife

pick one
master degree, job interview in 2 days, vast knowledge, unlimited access to prime pussy. meanwhile you think about me in your dry, lonely days.... and i'm sad about that.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 4430
Pure copium

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I love lurking and laughing

You truly can be whoever you want on the internet and this guy proves it
What a crock of bullshit