REMINDER that if you find

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
this girl sexually attractive in any way, you literally deserve to be blacklisted from society and have any potential livelihood taken away from you forever, according to redditors and even faggots on this site

6776yjh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, datboijj, arabcelxxx and 46 others
Looks early 20's

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, Aero and AspiringMogger
Below 25 ➡️ pedo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Equilibrium, datboijj, Mewton and 14 others
american cucks. Ideal is to marry a 14yo you’re 30

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, cromagnon, brucewayne78 and 12 others
this girl sexually attractive in any way, you literally deserve to be blacklisted from society and have any potential livelihood taken away from you forever, according to redditors and even faggots on this site

View attachment 2993418
Who is this and why do redditors want people who find her attractive blacklisted?

Who is this and why do redditors want people who find her attractive blacklisted?
because they are brainwashed by jews to destroy the most functional family unit (jb married to an early 30’s guy) and want her to be gangbanged by niggers her age in the school bathroom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, arabcelxxx, Sprinkles and 8 others
15 is legal in my country but i wont go running around hunting jb 15yo
Slaying should be frowned upon, marriage would be ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
What’s with all the jfl reactions recently… this forum is becoming sjw redditor tier. I may switch to is just to not see you retarded greycel tiktok normies

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and deadstock
Slaying should be frowned upon, marriage would be ideal
i mean marriage is alr but ill rather want to spread my seed to as many women as i can
multiple wives type shit

• +1
Reactions: timid
i mean marriage is alr but ill rather want to spread my seed to as many women as i can
multiple wives type shit
marry multiple women then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and alurmo
I’d fuck the shit out of her.

Ideal for @WeiWei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Why are men becoming less dimorphic these days?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Nah, they are liars and they know they are liars

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel

View attachment 2993418
Shes older than me anyway, no one is going to take me to court

Photo saved for later so I can jerk off to this:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

View attachment 2993418
if she's 18+ Reddit cucks wouldn't say anything against you... THE ROOT PROBLEM here is the fact that you morons simp and validate utter SLUTS who post their body online @greycel

if you would date a girl who posts such pics online then you're not much better than actual cucks who marry OF models
american cucks. Ideal is to marry a 14yo you’re 30
average Islam supporter

you're hated by women for a reason

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
if she's 18+ Reddit cucks wouldn't say anything against you... THE ROOT PROBLEM here is the fact that you morons simp and validate utter SLUTS who post their body online @greycel

if you would date a girl who posts such pics online then you're not much better than actual cucks who marry OF models

average Islam supporter

Islam goes for age 9 at 50

• Ugh..
Reactions: Davidproton and hopecel

average Islam supporter

cope. Women love me even if I tell them I want to beat them hard, i choked my ex gf to unconsciousness while we fucked and she never complained. Only normie males like you have problems:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, watah, brucewayne78 and 5 others
cope. Women love me even if I tell them I want to beat them hard, i choked my ex gf to unconsciousness while we fucked and she never complained. Only normie males like you have problems:feelskek:
Islam mogs hard btw

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, theonewhocantascend, Timmy and 5 others
I will make thread on this today will probably get temp banned for it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

View attachment 2993418
good , now lets start the process with Op

looks kinda old and used up ngl.

she was prob better 3 years before that pic was taken.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Aladin, N1666 and 6 others

View attachment 2993418
Thread number 1033&373 of amnesia trying to justify why he want to fuck 12 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and brucewayne78
Thread number 1033&373 of amnesia trying to justify why he want to fuck 12 years old.

The lack of romantic interaction during their teenage years has burned the brains of many users on this forum.. :feelsshh: :incel: :what:

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Tales from a homosexual retard

too old

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Age? Clearly post puberty and has the body of well-developed woman. Anyone who says no Is gay.

I wanna cum in those tities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, butterworld and tombradylover

View attachment 2993418
Bigger breasts than most 20+ year old girls I see

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

average Islam supporter

Yeah I 100% agree bro

This problem has gone way out of hand. The guys themselves often continue with this behaviour after marrying too.

But people don't understand to the extent that this reaches. There are only a few sluts in the world that are famous and online. But if everytime an ordinary girl who isn't famous hears these sluts getting validation simply because they look good.
The ordinary girl will feel entitled to it, and act as if they too deserve it due to simply being a girl..

That's the real problem.
When the 99+% of the population changes their view.. the <1% of Insta models won't really affect any of us.. its the 99+%.

Also the girl @Amnesia posted (bait btw, he couldve chosen the 99% of other sexually less attractive women), is pretty and has a good body. But guess what? I will never acknowledge that online/ in front of friends (so they think its alright to do)/ OR in person.
I won't really want to marry a girl like this, but let's say she stopped posting pics like this and is a virgin.. then I wouldn't act thirsty in person when I am trying to attract her.

If you treat a women like a celebrity, you will be treated like a fan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I have no idea how old she is but it’s not about the physical aspect you fucking idiots

It’s that older people can easily mentally take advantage of underdeveloped minds. Actual retards in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, poopoohead, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I have no idea how old she is but it’s not about the physical aspect you fucking idiots

It’s that older people can easily mentally take advantage of underdeveloped minds. Actual retards in this thread
Just as how billionaires can easily take advantage of a poor/avg girl then? Or just as how the avg girl can easily take advantage of hundreds of incels/normies on OLD?
The “”advantage”” theory leaks everywhere bro, it’s frowned upon by society just because the avg white 30yo Joe would be benefit from it, and not some black bisexual tranny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and greycel

You can take a 40 year old incel and put him in an extended billion year groundhog day loop where he repeats the same year over and over again and he wouldn't be able to manipulate any teenage girl to have sex with him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 8%orobese and FutureSlayer
I can't bring myself to ever fuck someone
It's all so shallow
Deep down I have disgust for these whores and will feel that way after busting so I'll just stick to masturbating, thanks