REMINDER that if you find

this girl sexually attractive in any way, you literally deserve to be blacklisted from society and have any potential livelihood taken away from you forever, according to redditors and even faggots on this site

View attachment 2993418
Funny amnesia is the one saying this

because they are brainwashed by jews to destroy the most functional family unit (jb married to an early 30’s guy) and want her to be gangbanged by niggers her age in the school bathroom
IMG 5140

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
cope. Women love me even if I tell them I want to beat them hard, i choked my ex gf to unconsciousness while we fucked and she never complained. Only normie males like you have problems:feelskek:
He is a Adonis

if you find any girl under 30 sexually attractive, suck start a shotgun, we don't need your pedophile genes around

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Why? She's hot af and I wanna bruise up her pussy

I have no idea how old she is but it’s not about the physical aspect you fucking idiots

It’s that older people can easily mentally take advantage of underdeveloped minds. Actual retards in this thread
You really believe that stupid bullshit:feelskek:

girl in op looks old as fuck btw like 25. probably has triple digit body count by the time that photo was taken

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
zero sexual attraction to her btw. femlanket ass bitch with cartoon sized boobs.

dr disrespect pill

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
She is probably chewing and swallowing hot loads of cum at the same time that we're typing in this forum.