Reminder that Jon-Erik Hexum was a low iq retard, even monke iq mogged him.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Nature deletes the poor genes from this random planet, poor genes can be your looks, your health or even you being smart or retarded. Jon-Erik Hexum had the perfect genes on the outside but on the inside, he was a low iq monke brain chimpanzee ape who killed himself by blank bullets:lul: even apes know they shouldn't harm themselves and value their life. Jon-Erik Hexum was deleted from this random joke planet because he was retarded and so low iq to appreciate his looks, fame, value, money etc.... .
So the point is, no matter if you look 1 in 10000000 or subhuman, without the minimal brain capacity, nature will eliminate you from this earth, be fit or get deleted.
jfl at this retard, jfl .:lul:
10421395 862507977112981 7378250025578437908 n original
Portrait of actor jon erik hexum who died tragically when he accidentally shot himself with a
MV5BYWI1NjYzNjgtNmU1Ny00MDhkLTk2OGUtMTEyMTI3YzE3OWQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk3NTUwOQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, gonion wanter, zura and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and mortis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 3 others
muh IQ doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: F36, horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
thats what happens when you have a chimp philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, Deleted member 15884 and 1 other person
absolute monke with max 30 iq disguised as a gigachad, what a waste of body and face to get deleted by that tiny brain:sick:
bad mistake, he seems to be of pretty normal intelligence in interviews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 15305 and mortis
bad mistake, he seems to be of pretty normal intelligence in interviews
halo effect, if he looked ugly you would say be is a low iq autist. gl halo is real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, HarrierDuBois and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and mortis
halo effect, if he looked ugly you would say be is a low iq autist. gl halo is real.
i don't even like hexum's looks or his fanboys but i have seen interviews of him and he seems like a pretty intelligent high class guy

maybe it is the voice but the way he reasons his decisions seems high iq nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: F36 and mortis
cope harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and mortis
i don't even like hexum's looks or his fanboys but i have seen interviews of him and he seems like a pretty intelligent high class guy

maybe it is the voice but the way he reasons his decisions seems high iq nonetheless
Hexum was high IQ he just made a dumb mistake. It happens to everybody his mistake just ended up costing him his life.

• +1
Reactions: F36, KingCartierrr23, zura and 6 others
cope harder
he is dead, what cope:lul:
Hexum was high IQ he just made a dumb mistake. It happens to everybody his mistake just ended up costing him his life.

his gl face plus his voice makes him look and seem high iq, also every body can get prepared for an interview to be seen a better, flawless person.
also no high iq makes a mistake of playing with a gun that can end up on a "mistake".

Nature deletes the poor genes from this random planet, poor genes can be your looks, your health or even you being smart or retarded. Jon-Erik Hexum had the perfect genes on the outside but on the inside, he was a low iq monke brain chimpanzee ape who killed himself by blank bullets:lul: even apes know they shouldn't harm themselves and value their life. Jon-Erik Hexum was deleted from this random joke planet because he was retarded and so low iq to appreciate his looks, fame, value, money etc.... .
So the point is, no matter if you look 1 in 10000000 or subhuman, without the minimal brain capacity, nature will eliminate you from this earth, be fit or get deleted.
jfl at this retard, jfl .:lul:
View attachment 1375283View attachment 1375284View attachment 1375285
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yoo am dying. brutal natural selection pill and survival of fittest pill from mother nature