reminder that lightskin SMV is ridiculously high

nathan

nathan

Thanos
white men are more physically attractive than black men but black men are lower inhib so it balances out now here's the thing lightskin men have the looks of white men and the inhib of black men. that's why we see all those memes on tiktok of the lightskin stare or the 6ft4 lightskin with dreads. because everyone know the ridiculously high smv of lightskin men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah, Ryan and 9 others
white brah is coping. not replying to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah and Imretarded?
non coping white bruh entering thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
OP is onto something.

It's time for aryans to whiteskin stare max
IMG 6436

Im gonna up my dose of eye bleach to reach A10, thank you for motivation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Chadeep, murdah and 2 others
(My race) smv is very high, typical kind of thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, GabachoCopium, jué and 3 others
Im lightskin

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and nathan
white men are more physically attractive than black men butblack men are lower inhib so it balances out now here's the thing lightskin men have the looks of white men and the inhib of black men. that's why we see all those memes on tiktok of the lightskin stare or the 6ft4 lightskin with dreads. because everyone know the ridiculously high smv of lightskin men
hand over your brown eyes and 4a hair nigga this just set us back

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, nathan and distance decay
us mulattos need our own nation

away from the descendants of ham (blacks) trying to lump us together

and away from the white men who try to demonize us also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, murdah and nathan
us mulattos need our own nation

away from the descendants of ham (blacks) trying to lump us together

and away from the white men who try to demonize us also
ham? pork? how are blacks descendants of ham?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
They are still behind whites but I agree, went to school with many of these lightskinned types and they would get girls, I used to cope about it when I was an edgy SFcel and call them mutts etc but I've come to terms.

The only problem is they are nigger influenced. If they had their own distinct identity and separated themselves away from niggers they would benefit tremendously. I honestly think stuff like black iq and black "success" would suffer greatly if half breeds stop identifying as niggers

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
white men are more physically attractive than black men but black men are lower inhib so it balances out now here's the thing lightskin men have the looks of white men and the inhib of black men. that's why we see all those memes on tiktok of the lightskin stare or the 6ft4 lightskin with dreads. because everyone know the ridiculously high smv of lightskin men
every white girl be like black men yes

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
They are still behind whites but I agree, went to school with many of these lightskinned types and they would get girls, I used to cope about it when I was an edgy SFcel and call them mutts etc but I've come to terms.

The only problem is they are nigger influenced. If they had their own distinct identity and separated themselves away from niggers they would benefit tremendously. I honestly think stuff like black iq and black "success" would suffer greatly if half breeds stop identifying as niggers
Agreed, if they were to identify as their own race, itd be much more beneficial for them. A good example is dominicans and brazilians, they don’t identify as either black nor white and they pride themselves in being mulattos. Lightskins are smarter than blacks on average as well

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh and nathan